Manlet Has ENOUGH

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
That tallfag white knight is genuinely rage fuel tbh. White knights like that cuck genuinely deserve to be shot up I can't stand cunts like that. I hope faggots like him get their ass beat one day for saying the wrong thing (you know they would be victimy about it if it ever happened to them personally ironically)

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Officer
-
Yes, that's what she deserves. From a bunch of sub4 manlets like the one in the video.
Definitely. She deserves to have her dignity and self-worth absolutely shattered to bits, just like how the sub4 oldcel manlet has his shattered.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
Definitely. She deserves to have her dignity and self-worth absolutely shattered to bits, just like how the sub4 oldcel manlet has his shattered.
That would be a good reality check for her ugly miss piggy ass.

S

ShyManlet

Recruit
-
How is this guy based? He talked mad shit to people unrelated to his woes (if he had said it to his Tinder date who rejected him it would have made sense) and lost a physical confrontation in less than 5 seconds.
This is just a case of low IQ and low height. Nothing to praise here.
And as consequences, will probably lose his job on top of being mocked by thousands of normies online, also mocked and remembered as angry virgin manlet by his family and friends.., hope hes retired or on govtbuxx tbh, otherwise what hes doing is retarded...

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Legend
-
How is this guy based? He talked mad shit to people unrelated to his woes (if he had said it to his Tinder date who rejected him it would have made sense) and lost a physical confrontation in less than 5 seconds.
Years of bullying and rejection got to him. Someone there probably talked down to him, or disrespected him in some way for him to finally lose it.

Crazy world we live in. People shit talk his height all day long, and when he blows up they pretend like it's been his personality all along. Circular reasoning is up there with just world fallacy when it comes to dealing with moralfags. As if this man is living in a vacuum and his attitude isn't somehow shaped by how ppl perceive and interact with him. And if he's getting shit for it, then tough luck they say. Lol when any other form of prejudice happens imagine telling these ppl to just boot urrr straps? Imagine telling blk ppl this. Black ppl used to have this issue all the time - poor media portrayal due to racism (aka lookism). Heightism, racism, it's all lookism.

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
-
lmao all the comments insulting him because of height, literally proving us (and him) right

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
-
Years of bullying and rejection got to him. Someone there probably talked down to him, or disrespected him in some way for him to finally lose it.

Crazy world we live in. People shit talk his height all day long, and when he blows up they pretend like it's been his personality all along. Circular reasoning is up there with just world fallacy when it comes to dealing with moralfags. As if this man is living in a vacuum and his attitude isn't somehow shaped by how ppl perceive and interact with him. And if he's getting shit for it, then tough luck they say. Lol when any other form of prejudice happens imagine telling these ppl to just boot urrr straps? Imagine telling blk ppl this. Black ppl used to have this issue all the time - poor media portrayal due to racism (aka lookism). Heightism, racism, it's all lookism.
Totally, except blacks are in fact dumber and more dangerous than other racial groups.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Considering he's middle aged he's probably dealt with this shit for decades, finally just gotten the better of him after one of those cunts probably laughed at him or some shit. I'm not a manlet myself but still sympathise with his plight as a facel and framecel, I know the feeling of getting all those funny looks from randos and general disrespect all the time.

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Sub5 hispanicel. It never began
-
I can sympathize with him, because I was bullied in highschool for my height, for being the shortest of my class. Pure ragefuel tbh. :feelsree:

CameronCel

CameronCel

Recruit
-
He can look like Brad Pitt from circa Fight Club days, it still won't mean jack shit at that height. At 5 feet, there truly is no hope.

Only way he would have ascended is if somehow he became a billionaire or a mega-celebrity, kind of like Peter Dinklage, and even Dinklage only pulled a plain-looking foid.

CameronCel

CameronCel

Recruit
-
I wonder what made him snap
It's obvious isn't it? The foids serving him behind the counter most likely looked him up and down and smirked or sniggered, in that VERY obvious way, mocking his height. I don't need to be there to see what happened.

G

guaucel

Officer
-
I wish I could cut the tallfag's legs with a chainsaw to make him 5' so he would know how hard life is for manlets

W

Weston404

Major
-
Jewlet preaching truth though!

Toronto womyn want men over 6ft tall, so it's worse than NYC!

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel
-
he should press charges against that fag. free speech and shiet
When that Chad was on top of him, he should have shot him. You are legally entitled to shot someone when that person is on top of you. If he had a gun, he was legally allowed to use it, as he was being assaulted.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
SAINT BAGELCEL MANLET MADE A VIDEO EXPLAINING HIMSELF. FEMALE WORKERS THERE WERE MOCKING HIM THAT'S WHY HE GOT TRIGGERED.

it's insane how justifiable his outburst was, especially knowing the context, but he's now become an international laughing stock thanks to some thot that decided being a manlet wasn't enough torment for him so why not ruinghis life further. I hope she gets a bullet in her

G

guaucel

Officer
-
When that Chad was on top of him, he should have shot him. You are legally entitled to shot someone when that person is on top of you. If he had a gun, he was legally allowed to use it, as he was being assaulted.
Based.:feelzez:

CameronCel

CameronCel

Recruit
-
If it is indeed him, he apologized for "coming off as a misogynist." NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel
-
Not just based, but legal too. He was being physically assaulted, and had every right to protect himself from the assault, using any means necessary. He was shouting--which, while rude, does not warrant an assault. Once he was physically assaulted, he should have exercised his second-amendment right to protect himself.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
Not just based, but legal too. He was being physically assaulted, and had every right to protect himself from the assault, using any means necessary. He was shouting--which, while rude, does not warrant an assault. Once he was physically assaulted, he should have exercised his second-amendment right to protect himself.
That's right. I hope he sues the whiteknight and the bagel shop.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Captain
-
Typical case of a low status short ugly guy getting shit on and called crazy for responding, you’re not entitled to having any pride or self esteem, you must take all the mocking and teasing your entire life and never react or defend yourself, have zero honour or dignity or respect for yourself, let everyone shit on you, and don’t you dare ever react in such a way besides sitting there and taking it

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Temp. Banned
-
Typical case of a low status short ugly guy getting shit on and called crazy for responding, you’re not entitled to having any pride or self esteem, you must take all the mocking and teasing your entire life and never react or defend yourself, have zero honour or dignity or respect for yourself, let everyone shit on you, and don’t you dare ever react in such a way besides sitting there and taking it

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
-
Goes to show that you never never out yourself and spread Blackpill in public. Not only id this guy getting publicly humiliated like the village freak, but if his boss sees (assuming he's employed) he's a dead man.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Recruit
-
The really shit part about this whole thing is that he's whole life/career can be fucking obliterated by this one fucking video. For all we know he was just having a shit day and living a normal or semi-normal life. But with our "EPIC PUBLIC FREAK-OUT COMPILATION #69" culture, this guy is probably going to be haunted by this forever. I feel bad for him deeply.

BlackpillMafia

BlackpillMafia

Sexual Communist
-
It fucking sucks how true this is, anyone who even dares to speak out is reminded of this
The really shit part about this whole thing is that he's whole life/career can be fucking obliterated by this one fucking video. For all we know he was just having a shit day and living a normal or semi-normal life. But with our "EPIC PUBLIC FREAK-OUT COMPILATION #69" culture, this guy is probably going to be haunted by this forever. I feel bad for him deeply.
This society is cancer, this is what happens when you promote degeneracy and decedance. Morality escapes

CameronCel

CameronCel

Recruit
-
Is there a way to edit the title so it has St. before Manlet on the title? He has been canonized it seems majority of us has agrred to this.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Veteran
-
As a 5’1 male, I feel so much for him. But apparently I mog him by a whole inch. It’s over

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
All those women are virtue signalling that height doesn't matter. Then you have stakhnovite so called shorties cherry picking that their height never affected them. Calling him a misogynist & all them insulting his height. If a black person said they didn't experience racism we wouldn't discount other black people experiencing racism would we. Same goes for short men.
And as usual, it’s the piece of shit liberal/leftists in the replies insulting his looks, the left are fucking pathetic.
Yet the left want to white Knight for ethnicels. Hope you kick those scum to the curve.

Last edited:
the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
Based. More manlets need to go into ptsd rage from all our torture. Whiteknight cuck who tackled him is a faggot. Notice how they don't give anyone an opportunity to raise their fists. It's just instant violence. Society hates us.

He's correct in his assessment of women humiliating him. The second video shows a whore giggling and smiling in frame. As the economy gets shittier and hypergamy gets worse, you're going to see a lot more of this. Wouldn't be shocked to see some real violence.

Remember that tranny that freaked out at gamestop? The media CONGRATULATED the creature.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Cucktears are now saying he can't get a girl because he has a bad personality, whilst making fun of his height. Can't make this shit up.
They were making fun of his height in the tweets. This goes to show they're all a crock of crap when it comes to morality. Peeps can see this & when they find out who those posters are will extract a terrible vengeance on those bully boy scum.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Obese bald turbomanlet spergs out completely, more news at 7

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
He's correct in his assessment of women humiliating him. The second video shows a whore giggling and smiling in frame. As the economy gets shittier and hypergamy gets worse, you're going to see a lot more of this. Wouldn't be shocked to see some real violence.
One day a whiteknight is going to mess with the wrong manlet.
If a black person said they didn't experience racism we wouldn't discount other black people experiencing racism would we. Same goes for short men.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
One day a whiteknight is going to mess with the wrong manlet.
Indeed.

Thanks for quoting me.

Heightism like racism is an acknowledged phenomena. Hell if transgenders are having their pain of not being date worthy acknowledged then why can't short men?

This is what completely finishes off the SJWs & these leftists who swing between communal authoritarianism & individual libertarianism when their power base is at stake.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
This is what completely finishes off the SJWs & these leftists who swing between communal authoritarianism & individual libertarianism when their power base is at stake.
They only want liberty for all the "right people" and allow them to do the things they like, but they want authority over anyone they don't like or disagree with by silencing or imprisoning them.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Based. More manlets need to go into ptsd rage from all our torture. Whiteknight cuck who tackled him is a faggot. Notice how they don't give anyone an opportunity to raise their fists. It's just instant violence. Society hates us.

Remember that tranny that freaked out at gamestop? The media CONGRATULATED the creature.

Last paragraph. Oppression Olympics based on which cause celebre the power mad left can use.
They only want liberty for all the "right people" and allow them to do the things they like, but they want authority over anyone they don't like or disagree with to silence or imprison them.
Bullseye.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
After probably 45 years of non stop humiliation at the hands of other people he fucking snapped.

It's those girls fault for filming him and laughing. They instigated the whole thing.

r/IncelTears claims to be all high and mighty, morally superior. But they are laughing at this man's suffering and praising the fact someone over twice his size took down a dwarf. Wow, real hot shit that guy is.

Gatsby

Gatsby

Recruit
-
The Tran Gamestop vid from back when is an interesting contrast in societal response

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
Violent suifuel. I wanna kill myself even more now.

Captain Funny

Captain Funny

Tony's fucken DEAD
-
It's a good thing the bitch recorded this. This may just be the wake up call non-cucked manlets needed. Those replies don't lie. Complete and utter discrimination.
Notice how the video starts as soon as he starts raising his voice. They probably teased him about his height prior when he was just trying to get a bagel. What else do you think could have prompted that?

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Reminder. Retweets & favourites can be bought as well as bots retweet & favourite them. So just keep that in mind with this manlet bashing feeding frenzy.
I criticise his tactics & strategy in hindsight now. If he would have confronted & challenged her sniggering directly head on than I would congratulate him.