Cleftcel

Life's a bitch and then you die
-
this is society's fault, they created this monster

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
He is a fucking god. The bravery of this man. Saying the truth. Wish I was there. I’m an ogrecel, and I would have killed that white knight cuck.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-

Unironically based and repilled.
If that norwooding white knight attacked him like that in front of me I don't think I could resist backing up the manlet, his courage to speak out moves me.
I wish I had some more context on this video. Also I really don’t like how that white knighting guy tackled the short guy so aggressively.

L

lifefuel

Recruit
-
Idk guy. Bagel man might be false flag/psyops. (((Who))) owns bagel boss again?

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-
Poo
Idk guy. Bagel man might be false flag/psyops. (((Who))) owns bagel boss again?
idk man, the stuff he says feels like the stuff I yell at my roommate when he tries to blue pill me. I’ve had an outburst like that in high school (not to that extent granted) but this guy’s crazy for doing it in such a public place.

Also comments like this is why Twitter is more intelligent than Reddit
c9f64320-878c-4c60-a9cc-a81a37ba62ec-jpeg.129609

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Captain
-
Lol what is that tallfag trying to prove tackling the manlet to the floor? The manlet was speaking the truth. Every chance a male gets to mog another male, they go for it. In this case, a tallfag finally gets his opportunity to be the hero he's always dreamed of becoming.

I bet that tallfag bluepilled cuck fucked 50 bitches that night. CUNTS love it when large men completely dominate smaller, weaker men.

The worst part is that this just emboldens all tall people to bully shorter people even more, because this only exacerbates the perception of negative personality traits in shorter men.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
I bet that tallfag bluepilled cuck fucked 50 bitches that night. CUNTS love it when large men completely dominate smaller, weaker men.

The worst part is that this just emboldens all tall people to bully shorter people even more, because this only exacerbates the perception of negative personality traits in shorter men.
Cope. He went home to pat himself on the back and drink a cup of his wife's bull semen fresh out her recently plowed pussy.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Captain
-
Cope. He went home to pat himself on the back and drink a cup of his wife's bull semen fresh out her recently plowed pussy.
That would be lifefuel if that were the case. But in reality, he's gonna go back home and brag about this shit to his buddies at the fire department as he drinks a few beers. Probably gonna waste a few bucks on a stripper that night, cause that tallfag don't give a shit about women. He just wants to fuck some tiny dude up, and get awarded for it.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
@epillepsy first time I seen you. It looks like you were here since march last year and haven't posted or followed anyone yet.

screen-shot-2019-07-11-at-2-19-28-am-png.129623

Durbis

Durbis

Forever in agony
-
Sad for this guy. Fuck those cunts in that store.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
It's a good thing the bitch recorded this. This may just be the wake up call non-cucked manlets needed. Those replies don't lie. Complete and utter discrimination.

Notice how the video starts as soon as he starts raising his voice. They probably teased him about his height prior when he was just trying to get a bagel. What else do you think could have prompted that?
He doesn't have the IQ necessary to factor that in, he is just one of those low IQ retards who make judgements based on whatever info is available to them, and nothing else.

On an unrelated point, notice how nobody castigated that White knight cuck for attacking him. Society thinks that it's ok to apply violence to people whose ideas upset the status quo. They don't care about immoral things happening to people who are against the status quo.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Major
-
Death to this whiteknight cuck in the blue shirt. With his hairline he shoul really shut the fuck up, because he wont get a single hole on dating sites.
He doesn't have the IQ necessary to factor that in, he is just one of those low IQ retards who make judgements based on whatever info is available to them, and nothing else.

On an unrelated point, notice how nobody castigated that White knight cuck for attacking him. Society thinks that it's ok to apply violence to people whose ideas upset the status quo. They don't care about immoral things happening to people who are against the status quo.
Also this. Its like humilliating a jew in germany 1933, no one gave a shit back then and no one gives a shit today. People are the same darvinistic cunts like back in the days.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Commander
-
The faggot that attacked him, wouldn't have done that if the mnaket was a larger guy, fucking pussy

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
This is what happens when manlets speak out. they get berated and attacked. I bet if he was 6'0'' instead of 5'0'' he wouldn't have gotten attacked or tackled so easily, people would have been intimidated by him and he wouldn't have been filmed.
If he was any bigger he would have been shot for being too intimidating. Manlets are told they should be dead, ogrecels are just shot dead cuz "I feared for my life".

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
St.Bagelcel is the hERo we manlets need

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Poo

idk man, the stuff he says feels like the stuff I yell at my roommate when he tries to blue pill me. I’ve had an outburst like that in high school (not to that extent granted) but this guy’s crazy for doing it in such a public place.

Also comments like this is why Twitter is more intelligent than Reddit
View attachment 129609
Shame the dumb cunt compared height and weight as if they're remotely the same. If you're a fat ass put the mcdonalds down, can't do that when you're short.

Woodvine Twiner

Woodvine Twiner

Worthless piece of shit
-
St. Bagelcel is the greatest hero in American history.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
Very sad video, i can't even imagine how bad life must be for a man at 4'11. Bless him for having the balls to stsnd up for himself. Fuck all those whores and white knights, i hope they will suffer for this.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm not a manlet, but this triggered the fuck out of me. I want to beat the shit out of that norwooding tallfag. I wish we could've gotten some footage before it started recording, you just KNOW that women in the shop were insulting him over his height.

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Recruit
-
He has balls the size of bagels for taking on people much larger than him.

Meanwhile, normies are still perplexed as to why someone who has undoubtedly been beaten down by society his entire life would turn into a loose cannon over time.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
i cant imagine his pain as someone who's as short as 5 feet

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
I'm not a manlet, but this triggered the fuck out of me. I want to beat the shit out of that norwooding tallfag. I wish we could've gotten some footage before it started recording, you just KNOW that women in the shop were insulting him over his height.
The smart way is to record everything when you're in a public place and interact with people.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Life's a bitch and then you die
-
The culprits are his parents.
you're right, they should of done the honourable and selfless thing and not passed on their shit genes

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

-
The smart way is to record everything when you're in a public place and interact with people.
Couldn't they sue you for recording without their consent?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Recruit
-
:feelsree: This video came up on my snapchat titles "Short man loses his mind." The narrator says this guy takes out year years of frustration on women and good that this hero puts him in his place for being a weirdo.

What kind of fucked up mentality is that? The man is frustrated from years of bad treatment and loses it. Then he gets tackled by a man, and snickered at by foids that still aren't taking him seriously.

Last edited:
Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Just about ENOUGH.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

-
The point is protecting yourself against them if one day you'd need evidence.
You don't upload it online.
Yeah but you could still get in trouble for "recording them without consent". Still better than not having evidence though

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Absolutely triggered me. I just spent 2 hours in never-never land and it's 6 am. I fucking KNEW I shouldn't watch it before bed, but when I saw the thumbnail I thought it would just be funny, like the goblin screaming at the dude because he's playing trumpet. What kind of dipshit attacks the guy? Christ.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Attachments

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
Funny how it's the anti-racist, anti-Drumph, pro-LGBTBRAAAAAAPPPP+ crowd who are ripping into this guy the hardest. Prejudice is a-ok when it's a socially acceptable target.
of course. straight white males are the enemy.