Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet Has ENOUGH

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-

Unironically based and repilled.
If that norwooding white knight attacked him like that in front of me I don't think I could resist backing up the manlet, his courage to speak out moves me.

Based manlet of course some self centered whore virtue signals about the evils of this man speaking the truth, i would have tried to defend him, maybe not cause I would end up being filmed by this damn thot. Really feel bad for the manlet

cringe but completely based and justified
the hero us manlets need and deserve

So based. Gave me an orgasm. We manlets cant really ''rise up'' so thats a thing

Poor guy and then he gets attacked by a white knight for speaking the truth.

And of course it gets recorded you can´t do anything anymore without it ending up on the internet and of course the girl filming it loves it she love the thrill of the drama.

completely based and justified
the hero us manlets need and deserve

Pathetic tall fag attacks him, no doubt the one who attacked him was a bluepilled faggot, who wanted to whiteknight for the foids nearby.

He even has the voice of a kid, it's truly over for manlets

Free Speech. The guy should not be attacked for speaking his mind. Whats wrong with people today

He just got attacked for voicing his views, fuck these white knight cucks man.

That white knight NPC intervention... It´s over for based manlets.

This is what happens when manlets speak out. they get berated and attacked. I bet if he was 6'0'' instead of 5'0'' he wouldn't have gotten attacked or tackled so easily, people would have been intimidated by him and he wouldn't have been filmed.

This is what happens when manlets speak out. they get berated and attacked. I bet if he was 6'0'' instead of 5'0'' he wouldn't have gotten attacked or tackled so easily, people would have been intimidated by him and he wouldn't have been filmed.
Yes, that is so brutal for a normal male

Lol what is that tallfag trying to prove tackling the manlet to the floor? The manlet was speaking the truth. Every chance a male gets to mog another male, they go for it. In this case, a tallfag finally gets his opportunity to be the hero he's always dreamed of becoming.

Fair play to him for standing up for himself, he was only speaking the truth

Poor dude, he should go eat rice tbh

This man is a hERo, I hope he sues the fuck out of that tall faggot piece of shit.

Lol what is that tallfag trying to prove tackling the manlet to the floor? The manlet was speaking the truth. Every chance a male gets to mog another male, they go for it. In this case, a tallfag finally gets his opportunity to be the hero he's always dreamed of becoming.
He's a pathetic piece of shit, and I hope he gets his kneecaps blown off, he deserves it fully.

I feel rage when I see the final of the video, mother fucker if I were there I would kick the head of the cuck, at least the other tall guy don't attack him.

This man is a hERo, I hope he sues the fuck out of that tall faggot piece of shit.

He's a pathetic piece of shit, and I hope he gets his kneecaps blown off, he deserves it fully.
The tallfag is balding. I noticed this as he tackled the manlet to the floor. No wonder he's so angry himself.

If that norwooding white knight attacked him like that in front of me I don't think I could resist backing up the manlet, his courage to speak out moves me.

Oddly enough, the guy who attacked him looks to be about his age
I want the guy who tackled him to have his nails pulled out and forcibly castrated with zero anesthetic, then his teeth ripped out.

Fuck him, burn him alive.

The original guy was speaking truth that is never spoken about the suffering of manlets. He's our prophet. I feel for him so. :f:
I just want the original short guy to take him on in a fight with decent enough warning, he did tackle from the front but even that seems a little unfair

Tbh

Social media can be scary. Now he this footage of him is there forever. But I guess it can't get any worse for him.

truth needs to be spoken

Who is this guy?!
HE NEEDS TO BECOME OUR MANLET SAINT

MANLETS RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I came here to post this if it hadn't been already... and sure enough.

I feel bad for this obviously tortured soul, but you can't go around telling people you want to fight them.

JFL hope hes on govtbuxx, cause he might lose his job...
He must be really suffering and have nothing to lose...
Lol I came here to post this if it hadn't been already... and sure enough.
where you see this at? is this popular in social media??

Guy should have put a bullet in that tallfag. It would be self defense and height doesn't protect you from bullets.

I hate white knights.

Who is this guy?!
HE NEEDS TO BECOME OUR MANLET SAINT

MANLETS RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, let's call him Saint Manlet for now until we find out who he is.

Free Speech. The guy should not be attacked for speaking his mind. Whats wrong with people today

Cucks will attack simply for staring at at a roastie today.

I feel really bad for the guy though.

Just what happens when Under 5'6 man ''hold frame''.

I'm not even going to watch it, it would only fill me with rage. I just wish him the best and hope everyone else in the video will get cancer.

He should sue the tall guy for all he's worth.

I was already angry today for fucks sake.

Last edited:
The other guys are wearing shoes that give them like an inch and a half plus in height.

I wish I was as low inhib as him.

Exactly. People will do fucking anything to up their own status and are willing to throw anyone under the bus to do it.

ffs, it really is over for manlets. even when they try to defend themselves they get ragdolled by normal sized humans. brutal

The second video (just in case).
You can heard how those wonderful employees are laughing at him. See also the picture of the young one...

Careful!

If you're that short, you can try everything you want to change, you're fucked.

Based, this guy is a hERo. I really hope this fucking whiteknight tallfag dies one day for defending m'ladies. It's really fucking upsetting to see that society thinks it's ok to shit on someone because of something that he can't change.

The second video (just in case).
You can heard how those wonderful employees are laughing at him. See also the picture of the young one...

Careful!

If you're that short, you can try everything you want to change, you're fucked.

Of course he's going to be mad at both the man AND women who are laughing at him you braindead normscum. MANLETS RISE UP!

Based, this guy is a hERo. I really hope this fucking whiteknight tallfag dies one day for defending m'ladies. It's really fucking upsetting to see that society thinks it's ok to shit on someone because of something that he can't change.

And as usual, it’s the piece of shit liberal/leftists in the replies insulting his looks, the left are fucking pathetic.