Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet Has ENOUGH

Fuck that stupid ugly bitch. Standing there like "this is why we need feminism" after a man got thrown to the ground just for saying words, I guess that's not enough feministic compliance for this dirty hole bag.

View attachment 129496View attachment 129497
I know when I see a really punchable face, and this is certainly it. I would knock the smug grin right off her ugly pudgy boy-looking face.

damn so fucking based, can tell the rage has accumulated inside him through yrs or torment and rejection, hope he becomes a future hERo, world needs more ppl like him tbh

UOTE="Modus Coperandi, post: 2707148, member: 8837"]
he should press charges against that fag. free speech and shiet
[/QUOTE]
\Except for the fact that what he was doing was a public disturbance.

Stop comparing its pointless. At a certain point its just over for you, doesn't matter if you are 5'5, 5'0 or 4'0. Like the guy in the video, hes 5'0 at best probably and he wears giant lift shoes. What is he trying to accomplish, so he looks 5'1? People will pick this up including ANY attempt to make yourself look taller like standing on your toes. It will literally have no effect but to make you look pathetic.
yeah I generally agree with this, still thank god im not 5 foot though
Don't put your effort into trying to look buff or something. People will shit on you if you have muscles like "compensating midget". Don't try to do anything. If anyone makes fun of you the only thing you can do is try to play the moral highground. Make them look like the asshole for calling you a midget etc. Sympathy is the only thing you will achieve bro.
yea you right I guess, Im 23, so at this point I really doubt my frame will change a lot, as I get older Ill just be stuck in the body of a famished middle schooler while my face will get more and more wrinkly and droopy, JFL.
Thats what im most scared of, when you have grandpa's face and a mid schooler boy body, whos gonna respect you really?
Cant even claim Im a man when most foid could literally knock me out in one punch, a man's sole purpose is strength, and even that 5ft manlet has more str than me because hes not a framecel. Im literally weaker than women without the capability of giving birth so I am just generally fucking useless jfl. The only one I strength mog is 14 yo girls :feelskek::feelsgah: anyway sorry for tmi and derailing this thread guys. Thanks for the advice man, appreciated. :feelsokman:
tho im not a framecel (i assume)
Dylan Sprouse is a framecel for example, albeit a very good looking one (no homo), you can tell he has a frame of a 15yo compared to the other lead male actor in riverdale who all have the build of a man.
She is lucky men are now dickless.
That kind of stunt would have been different decade ago.
lol a decade ago foid wouldnt even dare do shit..
I know when I see a really punchable face, and this is certainly it. I would knock the smug grin right off her ugly pudgy boy-looking face.
she mogs me :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The kind of face that looks like it needs some humbling.

The kind of face that looks like it needs some humbling.
Yes, her face says "I'm a stupid, fat, insufferable cunt. Please shove a big fat cock down my throat."
She looks like a goddamn 35 year old single mom who works in a call center.

Yes, her face says "I'm a stupid, fat, insufferable cunt. Please shove a big fat cock down my throat."
She looks like a goddamn 35 year old single mom who works in a call center.
That'll teach that glasses wearing piggy.

Indeed. I'm not so sure about that, however, considering how she might actually enjoy it.
Make her throw up when shoving it down her throat, and slap her in the face with it until she turns bright red.

Make her throw up when shoving it down her throat, and slap her in the face with it until she turns bright red.
Like in one of those facialabuse montage videos?

Cope, his problem is F A C E

yeah I generally agree with this, still thank god im not 5 foot though

yea you right I guess, Im 23, so at this point I really doubt my frame will change a lot, as I get older Ill just be stuck in the body of a famished middle schooler while my face will get more and more wrinkly and droopy, JFL.
Thats what im most scared of, when you have grandpa's face and a mid schooler boy body, whos gonna respect you really?
Cant even claim Im a man when most foid could literally knock me out in one punch, a man's sole purpose is strength, and even that 5ft manlet has more str than me because hes not a framecel. Im literally weaker than women without the capability of giving birth so I am just generally fucking useless jfl. The only one I strength mog is 14 yo girls :feelskek::feelsgah: anyway sorry for tmi and derailing this thread guys. Thanks for the advice man, appreciated. :feelsokman:

Dylan Sprouse is a framecel for example, albeit a very good looking one (no homo), you can tell he has a frame of a 15yo compared to the other lead male actor in riverdale who all have the build of a man.

lol a decade ago foid wouldnt even dare do shit..

she mogs me :feelshaha:
Imagine not roping before 30.
I can't even bother to think like that. If you give up on women then you stop bothering about anything. Only thing i care about is to try and not be a cuck whiteknight IRL. Just don't do anything for normies or foids. Don't try to be their friends. I already realized this in highschool. They will shit on you either way but atleast you won't feel like a fucking cuck. I remember i always tried my best in group work while the normie cucks didn't do dogshit. At some point i just didn't do anything myself and they couldn't do shit about it. :cryfeels: i never felt so fulfilled.

How is this guy based? He talked mad shit to people unrelated to his woes (if he had said it to his Tinder date who rejected him it would have made sense) and lost a physical confrontation in less than 5 seconds.
This is just a case of low IQ and low height. Nothing to praise here.

That tallfag white knight is genuinely rage fuel tbh. White knights like that cuck genuinely deserve to be shot up I can't stand cunts like that. I hope faggots like him get their ass beat one day for saying the wrong thing (you know they would be victimy about it if it ever happened to them personally ironically)

Yes, that's what she deserves. From a bunch of sub4 manlets like the one in the video.
Definitely. She deserves to have her dignity and self-worth absolutely shattered to bits, just like how the sub4 oldcel manlet has his shattered.

Definitely. She deserves to have her dignity and self-worth absolutely shattered to bits, just like how the sub4 oldcel manlet has his shattered.
That would be a good reality check for her ugly miss piggy ass.

How is this guy based? He talked mad shit to people unrelated to his woes (if he had said it to his Tinder date who rejected him it would have made sense) and lost a physical confrontation in less than 5 seconds.
And as consequences, will probably lose his job on top of being mocked by thousands of normies online, also mocked and remembered as angry virgin manlet by his family and friends.., hope hes retired or on govtbuxx tbh, otherwise what hes doing is retarded...

Years of bullying and rejection got to him. Someone there probably talked down to him, or disrespected him in some way for him to finally lose it.

Crazy world we live in. People shit talk his height all day long, and when he blows up they pretend like it's been his personality all along. Circular reasoning is up there with just world fallacy when it comes to dealing with moralfags. As if this man is living in a vacuum and his attitude isn't somehow shaped by how ppl perceive and interact with him. And if he's getting shit for it, then tough luck they say. Lol when any other form of prejudice happens imagine telling these ppl to just boot urrr straps? Imagine telling blk ppl this. Black ppl used to have this issue all the time - poor media portrayal due to racism (aka lookism). Heightism, racism, it's all lookism.

lmao all the comments insulting him because of height, literally proving us (and him) right

Years of bullying and rejection got to him. Someone there probably talked down to him, or disrespected him in some way for him to finally lose it.

Crazy world we live in. People shit talk his height all day long, and when he blows up they pretend like it's been his personality all along. Circular reasoning is up there with just world fallacy when it comes to dealing with moralfags. As if this man is living in a vacuum and his attitude isn't somehow shaped by how ppl perceive and interact with him. And if he's getting shit for it, then tough luck they say. Lol when any other form of prejudice happens imagine telling these ppl to just boot urrr straps? Imagine telling blk ppl this. Black ppl used to have this issue all the time - poor media portrayal due to racism (aka lookism). Heightism, racism, it's all lookism.
Totally, except blacks are in fact dumber and more dangerous than other racial groups.

Ragefuel in the comments

I can sympathize with him, because I was bullied in highschool for my height, for being the shortest of my class. Pure ragefuel tbh. :feelsree:

He can look like Brad Pitt from circa Fight Club days, it still won't mean jack shit at that height. At 5 feet, there truly is no hope.

Only way he would have ascended is if somehow he became a billionaire or a mega-celebrity, kind of like Peter Dinklage, and even Dinklage only pulled a plain-looking foid.

I wonder what made him snap

It's obvious isn't it? The foids serving him behind the counter most likely looked him up and down and smirked or sniggered, in that VERY obvious way, mocking his height. I don't need to be there to see what happened.

I hope he take it a step furthER next time
would have been pure lifefuel to see him whip out a pistol ngl. Sadly that only happens in movies

I wish I could cut the tallfag's legs with a chainsaw to make him 5' so he would know how hard life is for manlets

Jewlet preaching truth though!

Toronto womyn want men over 6ft tall, so it's worse than NYC!

he should press charges against that fag. free speech and shiet
When that Chad was on top of him, he should have shot him. You are legally entitled to shot someone when that person is on top of you. If he had a gun, he was legally allowed to use it, as he was being assaulted.

Is that video legit? Cecil?

SAINT BAGELCEL MANLET MADE A VIDEO EXPLAINING HIMSELF. FEMALE WORKERS THERE WERE MOCKING HIM THAT'S WHY HE GOT TRIGGERED.

it's insane how justifiable his outburst was, especially knowing the context, but he's now become an international laughing stock thanks to some thot that decided being a manlet wasn't enough torment for him so why not ruinghis life further. I hope she gets a bullet in her

When that Chad was on top of him, he should have shot him. You are legally entitled to shot someone when that person is on top of you. If he had a gun, he was legally allowed to use it, as he was being assaulted.

Based.:feelzez:

If it is indeed him, he apologized for "coming off as a misogynist." NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAINT BAGELCEL MANLET MADE A VIDEO EXPLAINING HIMSELF. FEMALE WORKERS THERE WERE MOCKING HIM THAT'S WHY HE GOT TRIGGERED.

Probably a gay guy larping as him.

Not just based, but legal too. He was being physically assaulted, and had every right to protect himself from the assault, using any means necessary. He was shouting--which, while rude, does not warrant an assault. Once he was physically assaulted, he should have exercised his second-amendment right to protect himself.

Not just based, but legal too. He was being physically assaulted, and had every right to protect himself from the assault, using any means necessary. He was shouting--which, while rude, does not warrant an assault. Once he was physically assaulted, he should have exercised his second-amendment right to protect himself.
That's right. I hope he sues the whiteknight and the bagel shop.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: lying foidd!!!

That's right. I hope he sues the whiteknight and the bagel shop.
I hope he goes ER (that is, to the emergency room, if he is injured :feelsLSD:)