Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet Has ENOUGH

Just about ENOUGH.

Couldn't they sue you for recording without their consent?
The point is protecting yourself against them if one day you'd need evidence.
You don't upload it online.

The point is protecting yourself against them if one day you'd need evidence.
You don't upload it online.
Yeah but you could still get in trouble for "recording them without consent". Still better than not having evidence though

Absolutely triggered me. I just spent 2 hours in never-never land and it's 6 am. I fucking KNEW I shouldn't watch it before bed, but when I saw the thumbnail I thought it would just be funny, like the goblin screaming at the dude because he's playing trumpet. What kind of dipshit attacks the guy? Christ.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Attachments

• ssdsdd.jpg
    ssdsdd.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 80
Funny how it's the anti-racist, anti-Drumph, pro-LGBTBRAAAAAAPPPP+ crowd who are ripping into this guy the hardest. Prejudice is a-ok when it's a socially acceptable target.

of course. straight white males are the enemy.