Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet leaves a 1 star gym bench review because his feet cant touch the ground

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

If you’re 6ft tall then buy this.

First off I didn’t get sent the same product that’s pictured, mine is grey and dark grey.
If you’re not at least 5’10-6ft tall this bench is not for you. My toes barely touch the ground when I lay down. The bench and seat are also really wide.
Preacher attachment is good and so is leg extension/leg curls.
I tried to send the bench back because I just can’t use it. For $270 I should be able to plant my feet comfortably in the ground. I didn’t realize benches come in different heights. I’ve been to many gyms, I’ve had gym memberships. Every bench is basically the same height. Well RetroGalactic said they charge a 15% restocking fee and I have to pay for shipping/handling. Shipping will cost me about $180 so with the 15% restocking fee I’ll get back about $50. So I have a brand new bench that I can’t use and trying to sell it is a nightmare so I’m going to lose money either way. So if you’re short don’t waste your money.

giphy___2019_07_04T155330.195.gif

Tbh Id be too ashamed to review a product like this

ricky gervais laughing GIF

Holy fuck that's so brutal

It's hover for him

JFL thats the first time I've heard a bench being too tall for someone.

Can you put something where to put your feet, like some books or something?

he shoulda been taller.