Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manlet ricecel fights off two white hoes and their boyfriends

He had enough

Based Ricecel. I gotta start MMAmaxxing

Might carry some concealment when going out of the house now to be sure I win these fights :feelsthink::feelshmm:

thats based
cool
equal lefts n rights for women xD

Thug life, if the police didn't intervene he would beat them all up. Why wasn't that stupid bitch letting him go?

Why wasn't that stupid bitch letting him go?
To frame him. She was trying to make it seem like the ricecel wouldn't get away from her, when in reality it was the other way around. Also note the overacting from the foids. Too bad their scheme worked, because white knights are retarded.

Should have raped and escaped

To frame him. She was trying to make it seem like the ricecel wouldn't get away from her, when in reality it was the other way around. Also note the overacting from the foids. Too bad their scheme worked, because white knights are retarded.
foids are disgusting manipulative beings, I hope they are raped and beaten (in osrs)

more based would have be if he shot them with mp5

He should have bought a gun or a knife for self defense, white knight cucks would have think twice.

i would tear out their throats because they are very noisy

That’s what happens when you hang around normfags:rolleyes: