Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet wins yet another Ballon d’Or

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Just be the greatest football player of all time bro

Just take HGH from a young age, bro
Just be a football prodigy, bro
Just commit tax fraud, bro
Just never learn English, bro
Just never win a World Cup, bro

Football is the only (as far as I know) sport that might favour manlets, so the Original Post isn't a cherrypick.

He deserved it way more than tallfag Virgin Van Dick, all the soyboys seething jfl

Only manlet to ever succeed jfl.

Based Messi, I always liked him, also I’m pretty sure he’s autistic.
60679953 F054 491C ACDB 0B3F1E2D2638

She is hot but for me like a 7/10. If this is the best a mega betbuxxed manlet who earns more in a minute than I do in a week, then it's over.

View attachment 174241

She is hot but for me like a 7/10. If this is the best a mega betbuxxed manlet who earns more in a minute than I do in a week, then it's over.
why would it be over? they are looksmatched and they dated when they teens so theres minimal betabuxxing involved

He deserves it , No one else had a better year
View attachment 174241

He could do better , But that was the girl he liked in his childhood.

why would it be over? they are looksmatched and they dated when they teens so theres minimal betabuxxing involved

Yeah it was his childhood crush. But it's only when he went to Barca, while his wife-to-be was still in Argentina and became a world-famous footballer that she reciprocated. She would've fucked Chad if he didn't become a footballer. This is Messi when he was young:

Looks like an incel. Looks better now, but jfl if you think she would've fucked him if he was a nobody.
Massive Fucking Cope

What the fuck do you even look like to be picky?

With what he earns he should do better. Obviously doesn't fuck around, that's maybe why.

Yeah it was his childhood crush. But it's only when he went to Barca, while his wife-to-be was still in Argentina and became a world-famous footballer that she reciprocated. She would've fucked Chad if he didn't become a footballer. This is Messi when he was young:

View attachment 174242

Looks like an incel. Looks better now, but jfl if you think she would've fucked him if he was a nobody.

With what he earns he could do better. Obviously doesn't fuck around, that's maybe why.
i thought they dated before he joined barca tbh, might be wrong

but anyways messi still facemogged her imo

NINTCHDBPICT000544537491

Tyrone finshed runner-up.