Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manlets (5'7ish), how do you feel when you see legit giga manlets?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I'm ngl. I seriously feel a bit superior whenever I'm standing near someone like 5'2. I feel like foids see me as the best of worst options available. I know its a bit daft given I'm shorter than most men. But I can't help but feel a bit better about myself whenever I height-mog a giga manlet. Last night on the train/underground in London, by pure chance I was next to probably 5 giga manlets all 5'4 and below (they were all ethnics), I felt tall for the first time in my life.

"Holy fuck, that guy is so short".

"If I'm fucked dudes beyond fucked"

I respect them for not roping the moment they stopped growing.

It makes me feel superior, I can't help it.
Sadly, I also feel submissive as fuck besides a taller guy.

i don't give a single fuck

i mirin if they have a bigger skull than mine because it's the only thing that matters

i mirin if they have a bigger skull than mine because it's the only thing that matters
Skullpill is bullshit. "The only thing that matters" Seriously? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If they are younger than 40, I sometimes causally go up to them and tell them to "research the BlackPill"...
Many have replied with "I already know it's over"...

I know its a bit daft given I'm shorter than most men. But I can't help but feel a bit better about myself whenever I height-mog a giga manlet.
I'm about 5'6, and really love it when i heightmog people

I don't feel better when I see people shorter than me, no.

If they are younger than 40, I sometimes causally go up to them and tell them to "research the BlackPill"...
Brutal. Do you think the post here or any other blackpill places?

I also feel superior and bad for the guy at the same time.

I used to be in a group with MEGA tallfag. Then there was an excursion to the Netherlands and he felt for the first time how everyone else feels around him.

I'm ngl. I seriously feel a bit superior whenever I'm standing near someone like 5'2
Ye me too, just if I'm 2 inches taller or something I feel great and confident as fuck. It must be good to be tall :feelsrope:

:feelsseriously::feelsUgh: To the fuckers who say they feel superior instead of wanting to help fellow manlet bros.

Brutal. Do you think the post here or any other blackpill places?
Nah, at that height, you know the BlackPill but you spend as much time coping as you can once you acknowledge the BlackPill. For them, a " [SuicideFuel] Manlets DO NOT ENTER" thread would literally be actual suicide fuel...

You're kidding? seriously?

"How hasn't he roped yet?"

Your coping hard if you think a 5"2 can slay even if he has a good skull.

I just feel bad for both of us.

feeling superior while looking at guys who are more subhuman than yourself is cope.

And the end of the day, you're both fucked. It's over for you both

You're kidding? seriously?
No, ever since I know it was over I started to low inhibmaxx. If anyone calls the cops on me for doing anything weird, I'll just use the cops for roping. I often yell "research the BlackPill" at random people on the sidewalk as I ride past them on my bicycle.

I'm ngl. I seriously feel a bit superior whenever I'm standing near someone like 5'2. I feel like foids see me as the best of worst options available. I know its a bit daft given I'm shorter than most men. But I can't help but feel a bit better about myself whenever I height-mog a giga manlet. Last night on the train/underground in London, by pure chance I was next to probably 5 giga manlets all 5'4 and below (they were all ethnics), I felt tall for the first time in my life.
I don’t feel superior, I just feel a sense of unity among ourselves. Like you’re a dwarf and I’m a manlet, but we’re both getting rejected by women so why not just be miserable together.

No, ever since I know it was over I started to low inhibmaxx. If anyone calls the cops on me for doing anything weird, I'll just use the cops for roping. I often yell "research the BlackPill" at random people on the sidewalk as I ride past them on my bicycle.

I'm not asking if you're serious about saying blackpill, I'm curious if most of these giga manlets actually have heard of the black pill and the phrase "its over"

To be honest I don't really notice it much. I never felt like a manlet growing up and I actually thought I was 2 inches taller until recently. I've never really acted different around anyone because of their height.

Feel sorry. I'm 5'6 and have suicidal thoughts daily. I can't imagine the kind of hell these men live in. I've even teared up when I saw a 5' guy walking by himself.

I'm not asking if you're serious about saying blackpill, I'm curious if most of these giga manlets actually have heard of the black pill and the phrase "its over"
I only did it to like five turbo manlets who were under 40 and I think 4/5 acted like they knew what I was talking about and knew it was over. This was right after Am that I started BlackPilling strangers in public so a lot of people had some idea of what the BlackPill was. One of the of the 4'10 turbo manlets actually approached me with his 6'4 girlfriend. She was fat but her face wasn't terrible or anything. However, when I asked him if it was an "open relationship" she smiled and he got a mad look on his face and said "okay... later dude"....and they left.

I only did it to like five turbo manlets who were under 40 and I think 4/5 acted like they knew what I was talking about and knew it was over. This was right after Am that I started BlackPilling strangers in public so a lot of people had some idea of what the BlackPill was. One of the of the 4'10 turbo manlets actually approached me with his 6'4 girlfriend. She was fat but her face wasn't terrible or anything. However, when I asked him if it was an "open relationship" she smiled and he got a mad look on his face and said "okay... later dude"....and they left.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You have to be LARPing dude lmfao.

oh my god that's priceless. I don't socialize wth normies so I didn't realize the blackpill was this well known.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You have to be LARPing dude lmfao.
No, the turbo manlet with the gf literally tried to convince me that love was real and personality mattered.
It's kind of proof that incels and manletcels can actually get gfs if they have at least 4/10 faces, lower their standards severely, and accept cuckolding. When femoids and normies say it's our "personality", they are really trying to say that our pride keeps us incel, because if we had no honor we could just be cuckold hivemind soyfags. Truecels are literally incel though, less than a 4/10 face and you can't even be a cuckold.

oh my god that's priceless. I don't socialize wth normies so I didn't realize the blackpill was this well known.
Yeah, I wonder if the media will eventually admit that the BlackPill is true but blame us for the rising suicide rates just for spreading it...

No, the turbo manlet with the gf literally tried to convince me that love was real and personality mattered.
It's kind of proof that incels and manletcels can actually get gfs if they have at least 4/10 faces, lower their standards severely, and accept cuckolding. When femoids and normies say it's our "personality", they are really trying to say that our pride keeps us incel, because if we had no honor we could just be cuckold hivemind soyfags. Truecels are literally incel though, less than a 4/10 face and you can't even be a cuckold.
If this is true why didn't you try to fuck her after saying that and her smiling at you?

Or are you a manlet as well?

If this is true why didn't you try to fuck her after saying that and her smiling at you?

Or are you a manlet as well?
I'm a manlet but I'm 5'7 so I mog turbos. My face is less than 4/10 so literally no femoid with a functioning vagina would ever consider even touching me. I also hate myself because of how ugly I am and I do not want to have sex with anyone as long as my face is this hideous. The thought of a human even touching me with my face the way it is now makes my blood boil.

Not a manlet but they usually mog me facially so I don't care and I I wish I looked like them

I'm a manlet but I'm 5'7 so I mog turbos. My face is less than 4/10 so literally no femoid with a functioning vagina would ever consider even touching me. I also hate myself because of how ugly I am and I do not want to have sex with anyone as long as my face is this hideous. The thought of a human even touching me with my face the way it is now makes my blood boil.
Yeah, she's probably not looking for someone shorter than her. But if I was ever low inhib enough to do that and got that response I would try to fuck her.

IT will say there is nothing wrong with my nigga Chinless. They will say that he is not entitled to facial surgery and that he's a volcel because he needs to work or his personality and betabux cuck for a foid twice his age. They will passive aggressively pretend that they can't notice his chinlessness and terminal manletism. IncelTears is Israel when they say... "what Palestinians?"...

I'm just under 5'7". When I see giga manlets I feel good about myself.

Regarding height, it is.

Some normtards understand that certain foids will never be attainable unless you millionairemaxx with an average face.

One time while transferring at ORD, I saw a dwarf. An actual midget. There are probably foids whose legs are longer than his entire body.

I felt bad for him. But he was dressed nicely and had a designer suitcase, so at least he wasn't a poorcel.

I feel terribly sorry for him.

Reminds me of that meme of the tiers of height mogging with Kit harrison, Peter Dinklidge and the verne troyer. If anyone has it post it cannot find it
Found it lol
Silu1e1nj9031