Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manlets are made fun of even on Christmas gift bags. Imagine if it was about women's weight

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

nndtq9lbdxy51.jpg

It never ceases to amaze just how much manlets are humiliated nowadays.

Would throw all the bags on the ground not kidding

manlets suffering really never ends

Holy shit it's so over

tbh I couldn't care less. some boomer tier 2/10 joke on a christmas card doesn't bother me as much as the shit you have to constantly endure from others because of your height. No matter if school, work or going to a fucking supermarket

fuck is this shit

ikr imagine a bag with a guy saying "but i thought you said you were less than 120 lbs". just fucking lol at society

imagine all the sub 178 cm guys walking past that, how bad they would feel.

As a manlet I'm already used to this. We are a just a joke for the rest of the world to laugh at.

The black thing above it has never ends on it.
Based black thing.

haha so funny inkwells mad looks dont matter )))

Humans are hypocrites who complain about being a victim, while at the same time selectively bullying others on things they cannot change.

Part of this reason is because human men are weak. Specifically cumskin human men.

A bag saying "I thought you were white!" would never see the light of day, but its completely fine to shit on others based on their gender ONLY if that gender is male

Last edited:
The only thing colder than the snow would be the heart of a foid.

If the NEVER ENDS above it is just coincidence god has got a wicked sense of humour or the store person arranging the stock has number of stars in the galaxy iq

Last edited:
Men(Cucks) should stop humiliating themselves like this. This wouldn't have happened 100 years ago when women were not allowed outside of the kitchen.
Great achievement of feminism.

Being a manlet is worse than being an indian. I constantly get mogged by them

OVER FOR SNOWMANCELS

We manlets are all punching bags for everyone.

"Never ends"
based bag tbh

WOW! JUST FUCKING WOW! I'm not even a manlet, but just WOW! I thought it couldn't get worse, but it does. Just WOW! My brain is having serious issues processing this. WOW!!!!!!!!

Nobody is as blatant and rubbing on your face as cumskins have become. What's happening in there, no doubt their madness spills over the rest of this world. Lookism and consumerism is what they mean by western civilization tbh.

Last edited:
It's the social orm to insult us these days. But when we pushback people get mad

The poor guy is melting and all she cares about is height........

It's the social orm to insult us these days. But when we pushback people get mad
Because they see themselves as above people like us and it's reinforced by the media and pop culture.

This isn’t funny