Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets getting kicked out of selection process in Indian army

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
JFL, poor manlets can't even armymaxx for some money. Imagine being a poor lad in India who's not academically gifted thinking at least you could armymaxx to feed your family, and then get met with this. This must be so emasculating getting kicked out by a army officer in front of everybody because of your height. Just look at how the officer treats the manlets. Can't catch a break. Fucking BRUTAL.

JFL, poor manlets can't even armymaxx for some money. Imagine being a poor lad in India who's not academically gifted thinking at least you could armymaxx to feed your family, and then get met with this. This must be so emasculating getting kicked out by a army officer in front of everybody because of your height. Just look at how the officer treats the manlets. Can't catch a break. Fucking BRUTAL.
View attachment 263562
Suifuel for manlets

Every society around the world despises manlets. What a cruel world

I'd rather be dead with a spike impaled through my body and vultures feasting on my flesh than become a curry manlet.

They prob can't be manlets cos they need to jump over walls and shit to fight ricemen and Muslims

Imagine having to walk back home like that in front of hundreds, everyone knows you just got rejected because of your height fucking hell

Imagine having to walk back home like that in front of hundreds, everyone knows you just got rejected because of your height fucking hell
this is what makes me feel the worst. imagine coming home to your family who hope that you finally got a job and then coming back with the reason "I didn't get selected because of the genetics you gave me." BRUTAL.
You can't even oppose the selection process because these guys have to face Afghans and Pashtuns from Pakistan on the border and a manlet would just get crushed by your average Pathan.

this is what makes me feel the worst. imagine coming home to your family who hope that you finally got a job and then coming back with the reason "I didn't get selected because of the genetics you gave me." BRUTAL.
You can't even oppose the selection process because these guys have to face Afghans and Pashtuns from Pakistan on the border and a manlet would just get crushed by your average Pathan.
life is truly unfair. aren't Gurkhas manlets though, and sre high demand?

Joining an army is retarded, they are doing you a favor because incels are nothing but fresh meat.

Also its possible their are selecting them for Tank Crews, because they need manlets to squeeze into those.

aren't Gurkhas manlets though, and sre high demand?
Yes

The Curry Military is even more heightist than the US military. You have to be over 5'8 to be in the curry army but America isn't even that heightist. Manets are harder to shoot too. The also weigh less and require less food. So many manlets in US special forces, probably a lot of incels.

Yes

The Curry Military is even more heightist than the US military. You have to be over 5'8 to be in the curry army but America isn't even that heightist. Manets are harder to shoot too. The also weigh less and require less food. So many manlets in US special forces, probably a lot of incels.
Because US army soldier is a meme job, most US soldiers are equipped with state of the art weapons and maximum work is done by drones and weaponry. Only in certain rescue missions you need a soldier to come close and infiltrate.
Indian army on the other hand, a Paki or a Riceman can punch you on the border, you have skirmishes and soldiers end up beating each other on the border to prevent incursion and the like. There's a reason Gurkhalets aren't used in border skirmishes (but used in wars). Gurkhas can kill but they can't beat up some 6'5" Pathan.

Don't forget about the Baloch, they have Levantine roots.

This looks exactly like how tinder would be in real life

Because US army soldier is a meme job, most US soldiers are equipped with state of the art weapons and maximum work is done by drones and weaponry. Only in certain rescue missions you need a soldier to come close and infiltrate.
Indian army on the other hand, a Paki or a Riceman can punch you on the border, you have skirmishes and soldiers end up beating each other on the border to prevent incursion and the like. There's a reason Gurkhalets aren't used in border skirmishes (but used in wars). Gurkhas can kill but they can't beat up some 6'5" Pathan.
The military in India gets in fist fights with people on the border? They don't have clubs or staffs to use?

The military in India gets in fist fights with people on the border? They don't have clubs or staffs to use?
Unironically yes
There was one just a few days ago, 7 Chinese soldiers and 4 Indian soldiers were injured

Unironically yes
There was one just a few days ago, 7 Chinese soldiers and 4 Indian soldiers were injured

That is kind of sad, it makes the Chinese and Indian military look like street hooligans getting in fights over the right to loiter in front of a liqour store.

I can't imagine an army comprising of Indians, commanded by Indians and supplied by Indians.

If the country really was in danger they wouldn't be so picky.

Seriously, does a few centimeters matter that much when you carry a gun ?

When they asked the dude to take off his shoes.
ITS OVER FOR SHOELIFTCELS