Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets only, how do you imagine your life would be if you were 1 foot taller?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Fuck, high school wouldve been great, would not be shy, would not been bullied, would be much better at sports, would fuck a lot, wouldnt be suicidal, would have a gf rn, would not stay inside my room 24/7 wishing i was dead, would wake up happy tomorrow

1 foot taller would be 6’5 for me. What you said is pretty much right. There was a 6’5 guy in my school average face who had the hottest girlfriend and a lot of female orbiters.

1 foot taller would be 6’5 for me. What you said is pretty much right. There was a 6’5 guy in my school average face who had the hottest girlfriend and a lot of female orbiters.
Fuck i hate how we have to try so hard while tall guys have orbiters

I would be 6'6 and tbh i'd be seen as very adult and intimidating. And more masculine. And possibly also have deeper voice

I would be 6'6 and tbh i'd be seen as very adult and intimidating. And more masculine. And possibly also have deeper voice
I forgot this too, i cant even call myself an adult it feels weird as fuck

Same here.

Even if I was 6,2ft proportionally I would be a damn site more well off than I am now.

my life would have been 100% different, it's unreal

I'd be 6'7 if I were a foot taller. Frankly life would be amazing at that height. No one would even bother to fuck with me but being a deathnic I probably won't be getting foids as much as a white man of that height would be getting.

My life quality would improve drastically
My chance of ascension would go from non-existent to low(I still have many other defects beside height)

I would have a sexual life, that's for certain. I wouldn't be afraid to hang out with friends or talk to girls. I wouldn't be afraid to start a conversation with a random person. I wouldn't have to take place right before a person to start talking with them. I would have no issues finding fitting clothes and I would be glad to stylemaxx, wear different footwear, pants, shirts etc every day or week.

I'd be just a little too tall

My face still would be deformed

nothing would change, id still be a subhuman genetic trash half curry.

i would be 6’6. I think thats a bit too tall for me preference. I dont know if it would help with foids tho, cuz face and race is still at rice gook tier.

Would probably play basketball again. I know there are really good short players, but 5’6 is REALLY short for basketball. No defense to play as that small of a height

i would be 6’6. I think thats a bit too tall for me preference. I dont know if it would help with foids tho, cuz face and race is still at rice gook tier.

Would probably play basketball again. I know there are really good short players, but 5’6 is REALLY short for basketball. No defense to play as that small of a height
Of course it would help lol size is everything for males

Of course it would help lol size is everything for males
Yeah, now that I think about it, youre right abt that.

Just wouldnt want to be that tall, but foids like it, plus its better than being just 5’6.

I would prefer 5’11 , but thats just me

Fuck, high school wouldve been great, would not be shy, would not been bullied, would be much better at sports, would fuck a lot, wouldnt be suicidal, would have a gf rn, would not stay inside my room 24/7 wishing i was dead, would wake up happy tomorrow
EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER. But best of all, I probably would have a sex life

I would get more respect from people. I doubt i would get a gf because of my face makes it hard even at that height but i wouldnt be scared from approaching. It would boost my self worth.

i don't think i would be able to ascend at 6'5, because of my deformed face, also belonging to the least aesthetic looking race. that height wouldn't make up for it and especially since most other zoomers are that tall or way taller, (6'2 or 6'3 is the new generation's average height if i could estimate). i however would get the respect that manlets don't, but my autism would limit all of the attributes to a certain factor. so it's very likely that i would be carrying on with the same routine and ldaring all day.

I would have a sexual life, that's for certain. I wouldn't be afraid to hang out with friends or talk to girls. I wouldn't be afraid to start a conversation with a random person. I wouldn't have to take place right before a person to start talking with them. I would have no issues finding fitting clothes and I would be glad to stylemaxx, wear different footwear, pants, shirts etc every day or week.
quick rundown on avi? :feelskek:

Yeah, now that I think about it, youre right abt that.

Just wouldnt want to be that tall, but foids like it, plus its better than being just 5’6.

I would prefer 5’11 , but thats just me
that's a big fat cope my friend. you want to be at least 6', probably 6'3

i don't think i would be able to ascend at 6'5, because of my deformed face, also belonging to the least aesthetic looking race. that height wouldn't make up for it and especially since most other zoomers are that tall or way taller, (6'2 or 6'3 is the new generation's average height if i could estimate). i however would get the respect that manlets don't, but my autism would limit all of the attributes to a certain factor. so it's very likely that i would be carrying on with the same routine and ldaring all day.
Average height is like 5'11 at best, you are letting women insane standards get into your head, if the average was 6'2 do you really think would demand only 6ft? They would have a requirement of like 6'5 at least

Playing NBA rn

Id have gotten a gf and been motivated to accomplish other things in life and lived a fulfilling joirney with many adventures at 6,4

Id have gotten a gf and been motivated to accomplish other things in life and lived a fulfilling joirney with many adventures at 6,4
This, i wouldve actually be motivated to do somethig instead of just rotting my bedroom the whole day for years

would have been married and ascended long ago, never would have found this website

Would have never gotten brutally bullied and pushed around like I have

I would be 6'5, so way different. I would have actual success with girls throughout my life.

I'd be 7'1" and finally realize my dream of becoming a volleyball player

i'd be 5'7 which would basically mean at most i'd be a failed normalfag

I would probably be playing some professional sport.

I would be 6'9 giant Chad
I'd be 7'1" and finally realize my dream of becoming a volleyball player
You are 6'1? Volcel trait:chad::banhammer:

Last edited:
Average height is like 5'11 at best, you are letting women insane standards get into your head, if the average was 6'2 do you really think would demand only 6ft? They would have a requirement of like 6'5 at least
Average is not 5'11. They pulled these stats outta their asses. I'm exactly 5'11 and I am shorter than almost every guy I meet. The average is somewhere around 6'1 imo.

I would be 6'7 and it's obvious most if not all of my problems would be solved.

Average is not 5'11. They pulled these stats outta their asses. I'm exactly 5'11 and I am shorter than almost every guy I meet. The average is somewhere around 6'1 imo.
No man, you are just insecure and only pay attention to the guys that are taller than you, the average nfl player is 6'2, u really think the average guy is only one inch shorter then the average nfl player? Also if average was 6'1 women would demand like at least 6'4 considering how many options they have

No man, you are just insecure and only pay attention to the guys that are taller than you, the average nfl player is 6'2, u really think the average guy is only one inch shorter then the average nfl player? Also if average was 6'1 women would demand like at least 6'4 considering how many options they have
Idk what the actual average is but it isn't 5'9, it's more. I cannot be 5'11 and at the same time be shorter than most guys.