Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man's of culture Tinder bio

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Fuck stupid uncultured cunts, not gonna larp as normie, accept me as I am, or fuck off

(just lied about age, too much misandrist ageism everywhere, but even 29 is "too old", considering to lower more)

Tinderbio

lol wtf is that name :feelshaha:

lol wtf is that name :feelshaha:
Sexy, no? Sometimes even considering idea of relly changing my documented name into Adolf. Till then, like to introduce myself as that, some even thought thats my documented name

that mogs mine hard, I only have a quote of Hitler in my bio and a pic of myself giving a roman salute

Is that ur face? :feelstrash:

Did you get any matches?

Adolfus Hitlerus.

How old are you?

Based and high IQ

Adolf

Meaning & History
From the Germanic name Adalwolf, which meant "noble wolf" from the Germanic elements adal "noble" and wulf. It was borne by several Swedish kings as a first or second name, most notably by Gustav II Adolf in the 17th century. Association with Adolf Hitler (1889-1945), the leader of the Nazi party in Germany during World War II, has lessened the use of this name.

How do you know this? :feelstrash:
He says it a couple of times in his thread.

Something along the lines of:

As a man of culture, my teen years I've been starved of love from cute teen girl. Now I'm 32 and only foids my age are roastie. Only good for sex, pftooo. Only wiafu of culture ideally 14 (I'm gonna say in minecraft to avoid legal complications), can fix my broken soul. But overprotective daddies prevent me honourable man from dating their daughter. I spit on them too. Pfttto.

He says it a couple of times in his thread.

Something along the lines of:

As a man of culture, my teen years I've been starved of love from cute teen girl. Now I'm 32 and only foids my age are roastie. Only good for sex, pftooo. Only wiafu of culture ideally 14 (I'm gonna say in minecraft to avoid legal complications), can fix my broken soul. But overprotective daddies prevent me honourable man from dating their daughter. I spit on them too. Pfttto.
Thanks, this just makes Napoleon even more cultured

I hope you find your Loli of culture

in english? arent u from finalnd

That's OP for sure

Based if true

I second this. People are against older men and treat them awfully.
Yeah, it sucks.

I agree with OP about not wanting to larp as a normie

Free @Napoleon de Geso