Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man's real looksmatch is female few points above him in beauty scale

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is not how world works, especially now, but thats how it should. Man's value is more than looks, and female's primal value is in looks. So for man to be really looksmatched with waifu, she needs to be prettier by few points. But then question arises - how about top tier men, because by this principle their real looksmatch is beyound possibility. Answer is simple - for chad real match is another chad, let they fuck each other, and leave females for 80% of men

Last edited:
Your way with words is just incredible. I mean you sound like a prophet in the bible or something.

I can agree with you but I'd be happy with my looksmatch. I'm attracted to pretty much all women between the ages of 16-30 as long as they aren't fat or have some kind of genetic condition (e.g. down syndrome) or facial deformity.

Your way with words is just incredible. I mean you sound like a prophet in the bible or something.

He is the Lolipantsuführer.

Hello CuckTears, please include me in the screenshot.

I am so glad you still post. I'd feel empty without a napoleon blackpill.

they should be at least 0.5 points better looking since they have the genetic and immune system advantage, it's easier for them to look good.

in reality they are uglier and you basically pay exorbitant sums for them to shit in your mouth.

Hello CuckTears, please include me in the screenshot.
View attachment 158238
u cuck

they should be at least 0.5 points better looking since they have the genetic and immune system advantage, it's easier for them to look good.

in reality they are uglier and you basically pay exorbitant sums for them to shit in your mouth.

u cuck
I'm a prophet so my looksmatch should be a 20/10

Is not how world works, especially now, but thats how it should. Man's value is more than looks, and female's primal value is in looks. So for man to be really looksmatched with waifu, she needs to be prettier by few points. But then question arises - how about top tier men, because by this principle their real looksmatch is beyound possibility. Answer is simple - for chad real match is another chad, let they fuck each other, and leave females for 80% of men
Based idea tbh. I also think men are more than looks, its just now with all technology and welfare survival is so easy so men become only about looks.