Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many femoids avoid posting pictures of themselves with their bfs on facebook

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
As every blackpilled incel knows, EVERY girl has a bf. EVERY. Even the ugliest chick has a guy. However, many sluts will not post pics with their bfs on fb. The reason behind this is that they want to keep their orbitters hoping. The betas think the girl is single so they follow her every move and like anything she posts believing that upvotes bring them closer to sex. They play their part as the slut expects them to and effectively give her the attention and validation she wants. In 2017 ALL girls are taken. Don't let anyone fool ya.

So much balckpill here. Femoids are EVIL.

Anon said:
So much balckpill here. Femoids are EVIL.

That's why they must be contained.

i had ~9-10/10 girl in my class when u studied, she had number of boyfriends through out, but on instagramm these spoiled whores never ever post a single picture with a man unless they are married, to keep their fan base hoping and to keep the offers on the table, so that when superior male looks/income/status wise comes, they wil consider his resume and make decision on continuing farther

this trend started around 2012 i recall

dr-problematic said:
i had ~9-10/10 girl in my class when u studied, she had number of boyfriends through out, but on instagramm these spoiled whores never ever post a single picture with a man unless they are married, to keep their fan base hoping and to keep the offers on the table, so that when superior male looks/income/status wise comes, they wil consider his resume and make decision on continuing farther

this trend started around 2012 i recall

I hate women. It's over for us. We cannot compete.