Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many foids have tinder just to farm instagram followers or to get money from simps

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my bluepilled days using tinder, badoo or other dating site I saw countless foids whom had in their profile description "I don't use this very much talk to me on instagram", "I made this because I was bored" or the most blatant had their paypal, venmo or cashapp so simps send them money and some stupid joke like "send me 5$ and see what happens" :reeeeee: Anyone who isn't a bluepilled coper can read between lines and see that these foids never intentented to have a relationship, sex or even meet up when they created their tinder account. It's just networking and farming followers. Ocasionally they may hook up with Chad or gossip with other foids saying they saw someone they know on tinder, but that's all.

Stopped using tinder in 2018. I can only imagine what it must be like now.

Bitches stupid and I don’t respect them

Tinder has no matches for me and I used it over 3 years now, eventually I just deleted it. I don’t have experience with the other apps as much, don’t you have to pay for badoo?

I used Tinder a few months ago.
you can probably tell how it went

Tinder has no matches for me and I used it over 3 years now, eventually I just deleted it. I don’t have experience with the other apps as much, don’t you have to pay for badoo?
You can use badoo for free but for some functions (see who liked you, write to popular profiles, put your profile in the top page, unlimited swipes, etc) you have to pay. It was a loss of time too because I never met with any foid from there.

Yes whores doing their business as usual