Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many incelqueers are incels in denial

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
It's so true. 

I was just browsing their forum, and noticed lots of posts from virgins agreeing with the cucks and explaining how they go through similar struggles, but refuse to end up like us "evil" Incels. 

They are so in denial that it's kind of sad. It's the last cope that they have. 

I just imagine some virgin exclaiming "I'm not like them!" and a landwhale sjw incelqueer giving them a pat  on the head and saying "good virgin!"

These men are severely cucked and bluepilled, but I believe that the black pill will win in the end. 
What are the odds that they will remain so submissive and accepting for years upon years?
Very low, I figure; they cannot evade the reality of the black pill forever.

So many academics are totally blue pilled af and are leftists as well. They are supposed to have high IQs but are still so deluded by this. I can't wrap my head around it.

FeminismsCancer said:
So many academics are totally blue pilled af and are leftists as well. They are supposed to have high IQs but are still so deluded by this. I can't wrap my head around it.

It's all a cope. They refuse to believe that human behavior is shitty as it is.

Thye don't understand that being na incel isn't about ideologies but about not having sex.