Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Many incels don't realise that getting a girlfriend would be just the start, not the end. You think life is hard now?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Imagine how much harder it will be if you ever had a gf. Obviously this would be a very rare scenario as the chances of incels getting a relationship is extremely fucking low because women hate ugly men, anyway, along with my point :

How do you keep her mind off Chad? She will sit and fantasise about him over dinner and while having sex. And she is allowed to do that, or you are a misogynist.

How do you stop her from cucking you with Chad? She can access Tinder, and with it millions of Chads willing to fuck her senseless, while sitting on your sofa with a few flicks of her thumb. And she is allowed to do that, or you are a misogynist.

How do you avoid boring her? She would have had threesomes, orgies, taken drugs, drank alcohol, casual sex, BDSM sex, anal sex... everything. All of this with men who are smarter, taller, stronger and more attractive than you. Not to mention wealthier than you. And she is allowed to do that and keep doing that if she wants to, or you are a misogynist.

How do you please her sexually? She has spent every Saturday for a very long time having sex with a different muscle-bound colossus with a 10" dick. And when she hasn't, she's likely been shoving even bigger dildos and vibrators up her that pleasure her far more than your 0" to 5" dick can.

These are just a few of hundreds of causes of concern. ITS OVER REGARDLESS

its over go er tbhtbhngl

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7 1

over for normies and even chadlites gigachad and hyperchad only

yup that's why i've fully accepted i'll never be in a relationship

Married people live longer than incels. Most of the incels die around the age of 50.

Having just 1 successful date would be a dream, I can't imagine a real relationship, or the chance of me getting unpaid sex now after decades of nothing!:waitwhat:

That life is for other men.

The answer is you don't. You will try because you need to but you will lose.

Well, it’s not extremely hard to get one if you’re not in the West of course. But it will not solve the problem, since you SMV will remain the same and your “relationship” will not be at the same level as high tier normies or Chad, i.e. you will be still disposable piece of crap

yup that's why i've fully accepted i'll never be in a relationship

but normies get laid bro

women don't lust after chads at all

if a woman gets into a relationship with a normie, she only likes average men

this is sarcasm, of course

You don’t date girls, Chad does.

pump and dump is the way to go

Does anyone even want to ascend at this point?

I accepted that if I get in a relationship i'll be cucked.
Holes are holes and I dont care but I wouldnt marry her nor share accounts. She's a slut so shell be treated as such

but normies get laid bro

women don't lust after chads at all

if a woman gets into a relationship with a normie, she only likes average men

this is sarcasm, of course
ever hear of a woman "doing stuff" (kissing, shitty handjobs) but not fucking?

why do you think this is?

you think she wouldn't fuck chad within 2 hours?

people here are delusional

This is why I only want to pump and dump. MGTOW is right about relationships.

I already know the misery of being lonely, I'd rather try being with a gf.

over for normies and even chadlites gigachad and hyperchad only
its gigachad after 25+,and chad might have sex twice per year
chadlite and below will be doomed

This is why certain rights need to be removed
full