[Serious] Many incels start out as "nice guys", another maligned normie term. From a former "nice guy", here's what makes me bitter..

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 23h 7m
It's not that I'm expecting good things from people simply for being nice. I was nice because as I posted in an earlier thread, it's what I was taught to do. My gripe is that in our society, it's awful, amoral people are the ones that get rewarded -- in their career, in dating, and life in general.

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★★★
17d 16h 29m
now they using nice guy as an insult, JFL. Just be an asshole brooo

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
9d 16h 38m
now they using nice guy as an insult, JFL. Just be an asshole brooo
yeah, first its ''you are being too nice, work on your looks'', now its ''you not nice, do not focus on your looks'', in only a matter of a few years, funny how malleable normie ideology is

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
85d 12h 41m
Constant rejection, mockery and humiliation without even a hint of hope is what makes a nice guy bitter.

The nice guy would have never become bitter if he had some success

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 16h 38m
Constant rejection, mockery and humiliation without even a hint of hope is what makes a nice guy bitter.

the only success needed would be a mere, singular blow job, at least for one time, but no, thats to grand for foids to do to us

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★★
44d 10h 20m
Can't win with these people.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 10h 14m
Notice much like the incel "comics" they always draw niceguys as ugly dudes.

Gee I wonder why they never draw them as attractive? :feelswhere:

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★
66d 22h 59m

And as OP said, it’s the asshole, narcissistic, cynical men who climb the social hierarchy in today’s world. It’s truly a mog or be mogged world, I would argue maybe even more than back in the Hunter gatherer days.

V

vasily

Greycel
9d 3h 54m
Cope. Have you ever even interacted with a chad? they're genuinely kind people because the world made it almost impossible for them not to, if you receive positive reinforcement from the world, your contentment spills out on your surroundings. the only exception would be chads who are psychopaths.

Ugly people may start out kind, but they will quickly get worn down over the years with the constant negative reinforcement.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 16h 38m
Cope. Have you ever even interacted with a chad? they're genuinely kind people because the world made it almost impossible for them not to, if you receive positive reinforcement from the world, your contentment spills out on your surroundings. the only exception would be chads who are psychopaths.

Ugly people may start out kind, but they will quickly get worn down over the years with the constant negative reinforcement.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
12d 11h 55m
And as OP said, it’s the asshole, narcissistic, cynical men who climb the social hierarchy in today’s world. It’s truly a mog or be mogged world, I would argue maybe even more than back in the Hunter gatherer days.
At least in the stone age you could go to war against other tribes and rape their women. Today it's every man for himself.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
47d 4h 6m
they think it's the most outrageous thing to expect being treated nicely after you do the same to someone

"nice guys are not nice because they expect something else in exchange" well no sherlock, for real? Like that's not the basis of every kind of human interaction. They're just coming up with excuses to blame perfectly fine men who get angry at being treated like shit by people they treat nice like we're supposed to just accept being a pariah of society with a big smile in our faces.

Women don't want to be wrong at anything neither face the moral consequences of their unexplainable actions. It blows my mind how infantile their minds must be, literally grown up children. And simps are willing to do anything to protect mah ladies

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 23h 7m

I have interacted with Chads and I agree they are quite nice. It’s the Chadlites, Brads, and average looking beta normies that are the ones that become assholes to succeed.

And you’re spot on regarding ugly people

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★
18d 4h 15m
If you're ugly they'll find an excuse to hate you no matter what you do. It's not really acceptable to hate someone for being ugly so if you're nice then you're "too nice" and if you're not then you're a misogynist incel.

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
12d 23h 7m
"nice guys are not nice because they expect something else in exchange" well no sherlock, for real? Like that's not the basis of every kind of human interaction.
I hate it when they say that shit. Yet, foids expect to be protected and have their shit paid for simply for being female. And they fail to see the hypocrisy

Ratel

Ratel

Honey badger don’t care
★★
3d 11h 34m
Notice much like the incel "comics" they always draw niceguys as ugly dudes.

Gee I wonder why they never draw them as attractive? :feelswhere:
'Nice guys' are by nature physically unattractive.
I hate it when they say that shit. Yet, foids expect to be protected and have their shit paid for simply for being female. And they fail to see the hypocrisy
If we truly felt entitled we'd have already taken what we would feel owed by force.

Last edited:
VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
25d 22h 8m
your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 12h 43m
If you're ugly they'll find an excuse to hate you no matter what you do. It's not really acceptable to hate someone for being ugly so if you're nice then you're "too nice" and if you're not then you're a misogynist incel.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
18d 11h 32m
in a fucked up world that see you as scum of the world, a sane person cannot stay sane anymore

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
15d 51m
It's not that I'm expecting good things from people simply for being nice. I was nice because as I posted in an earlier thread, it's what I was taught to do. My gripe is that in our society, it's awful, amoral people are the ones that get rewarded -- in their career, in dating, and life in general.
Based, high IQ thread