Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many incels start out as "nice guys", another maligned normie term. From a former "nice guy", here's what makes me bitter..

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It's not that I'm expecting good things from people simply for being nice. I was nice because as I posted in an earlier thread, it's what I was taught to do. My gripe is that in our society, it's awful, amoral people are the ones that get rewarded -- in their career, in dating, and life in general.

now they using nice guy as an insult, JFL. Just be an asshole brooo

Constant rejection, mockery and humiliation without even a hint of hope is what makes a nice guy bitter.

The nice guy would have never become bitter if he had some success

Can't win with these people.

Notice much like the incel "comics" they always draw niceguys as ugly dudes.

Gee I wonder why they never draw them as attractive? :feelswhere:

Constant rejection, mockery and humiliation without even a hint of hope is what makes a nice guy bitter.

The nice guy would have never become bitter if he had some success
And as OP said, it’s the asshole, narcissistic, cynical men who climb the social hierarchy in today’s world. It’s truly a mog or be mogged world, I would argue maybe even more than back in the Hunter gatherer days.

Cope. Have you ever even interacted with a chad? they're genuinely kind people because the world made it almost impossible for them not to, if you receive positive reinforcement from the world, your contentment spills out on your surroundings. the only exception would be chads who are psychopaths.

Ugly people may start out kind, but they will quickly get worn down over the years with the constant negative reinforcement.

And as OP said, it’s the asshole, narcissistic, cynical men who climb the social hierarchy in today’s world. It’s truly a mog or be mogged world, I would argue maybe even more than back in the Hunter gatherer days.
At least in the stone age you could go to war against other tribes and rape their women. Today it's every man for himself.

they think it's the most outrageous thing to expect being treated nicely after you do the same to someone

"nice guys are not nice because they expect something else in exchange" well no sherlock, for real? Like that's not the basis of every kind of human interaction. They're just coming up with excuses to blame perfectly fine men who get angry at being treated like shit by people they treat nice like we're supposed to just accept being a pariah of society with a big smile in our faces.

Women don't want to be wrong at anything neither face the moral consequences of their unexplainable actions. It blows my mind how infantile their minds must be, literally grown up children. And simps are willing to do anything to protect mah ladies

Cope. Have you ever even interacted with a chad? they're genuinely kind people because the world made it almost impossible for them not to, if you receive positive reinforcement from the world, your contentment spills out on your surroundings. the only exception would be chads who are psychopaths.

Ugly people may start out kind, but they will quickly get worn down over the years with the constant negative reinforcement.

I have interacted with Chads and I agree they are quite nice. It’s the Chadlites, Brads, and average looking beta normies that are the ones that become assholes to succeed.

And you’re spot on regarding ugly people

If you're ugly they'll find an excuse to hate you no matter what you do. It's not really acceptable to hate someone for being ugly so if you're nice then you're "too nice" and if you're not then you're a misogynist incel.

"nice guys are not nice because they expect something else in exchange" well no sherlock, for real? Like that's not the basis of every kind of human interaction.

I hate it when they say that shit. Yet, foids expect to be protected and have their shit paid for simply for being female. And they fail to see the hypocrisy

Notice much like the incel "comics" they always draw niceguys as ugly dudes.

Gee I wonder why they never draw them as attractive? :feelswhere:

'Nice guys' are by nature physically unattractive.
I hate it when they say that shit. Yet, foids expect to be protected and have their shit paid for simply for being female. And they fail to see the hypocrisy

If we truly felt entitled we'd have already taken what we would feel owed by force.

Last edited:
If you're ugly they'll find an excuse to hate you no matter what you do. It's not really acceptable to hate someone for being ugly so if you're nice then you're "too nice" and if you're not then you're a misogynist incel.

in a fucked up world that see you as scum of the world, a sane person cannot stay sane anymore

It's not that I'm expecting good things from people simply for being nice. I was nice because as I posted in an earlier thread, it's what I was taught to do. My gripe is that in our society, it's awful, amoral people are the ones that get rewarded -- in their career, in dating, and life in general.
Based, high IQ thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back