Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Many of us have it better than low tier college nomries.

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
People will say this is cope, but I believe it to be true. When I'm alone for a long period of time I get pretty depressed and all, but when I actually am surrounded by women and normie guys, I realize the grass is not THAT much greener in general.

Before covid, when I was at college, so many of the bitches were fat, rude, or ugly. It's as if they stopped trying for some reason. And these were the only types of girls that normies had access to. Only the 5% of frat chads had access to the most attractive foids ofc. The normies had to spend time, money, and effort trying to woo these piggies, while I spending my free time gaming with the bros and gymcelling, two pretty decent copes for me at least.

I wish I could go to college...
But our education system stole my future.

This is true. Most people can get a fat foid if they want to, but why would you want to?

This is true. Most people can get a fat foid if they want to, but why would you want to?
facts. And all most women have to do to be somewhat attractive is to not be fat. And they can't do it.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I play video games, internet and that's it. I'm not interested in "meet people IRL TM" I hate society and people and foids so I don't give a fuck

They have a choice, we dont. They can be alone when they choose to, we cant have someone when we want to...

Where do you live bhai? I've watched a lot of YT vids filmed on college capmuses and there's barely any fat foids

Cope. Normies still have to put in effort to keep a foid's attention but it's still way less than guys like us have to.