Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many of you live in a whorehouse and haven't even realized yet.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All the foids in your family do the most disgusting things with Chad and they sit with you at dinnertime. Have you thought about it? Your sisters, your cousins, your aunt, your stepmom, maybe even your mom. They all get skullfucked at least three times a week, not to mention all the sexting and pictures they send to Chad, nor the times they've fingered themselves on camera for their "fans", and still they have the nerve to sit at the table and have dinner while talking like if nothing happens. It's disgusting, I may suggest you to have your own plate, fork and spoon cause you don't know where you sister has put her mouth.

My mother said she will rather stay a single mom than re-marry a loser that is older than 30.

Stop projecting dude, we get it your family is filled with whores. Not everyone has a family like that.

That's exactly why you should never let foids inside your house unless they're willing to suck your dick

I live in a whore nation that is destabilizing by the day

How much to fuck yer mom?

Dang. Who'res everywhere and i can't find one that i can afford.

thankfully no whore house here.

i live alone (well with my dad) too, but family meetings i have to sit with those whores

My sister doesn’t live here anymore so no whorehouse