Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Many people here call me a fakecel/volcel/failed normie, yet I've put myself in more situations than 95% of people here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Have you gone to clubs?
Have you gone to bars?
Have you gone to house parties?
Have you gone to college parties?
Have you tried daygame?
Have you tried concerts?

I've put myself in all those situations, And you know where I succeeded? NOWHERE

I had to fly to a third world country to pay a hooker for condom sex. Muh fakecel rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stop with the cope, i'm incel as fuck just like you.

JFL who calls you fakecel?

And the trolling continues

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Many of these except that I never even heard of a house party. Even if it existed, I wouldn't be invited.

no, you're threadmaxxer truecel

Truecel trait: you were too high inhib to even put yourself in these situations.

Except bars. Idk but hotel bars are very introvert-friendly spaces.

Retards usually call others fakecels when they can't win an argument. We all get called that at some point, but just know that you win the argument when they call you fakecel.

Truecel trait: you were too high inhib to even put yourself in these situations.

Except bars. Idk but hotel bars are very introvert-friendly spaces.
you are less in "cel" than me because you fuck stacies constantly (hookers)

What's the backstory
I brought up okcupid stats and said that 5-6/10 dudes are not attractive to women even if they get laid and thus I'm a "normie"

Pretty much. I can't imagine myself in half of those places. Though I get the feeling @Personalityinkwell is high tier NT and is only not getting laid cuz of attractiveness. Otherwise a full normie in the head.

Last edited:
I never called him a Fakecel. Lol his ego is hurt. I just called him a troll and a failed normie.
you said I wasn't incel because i can get surgery

Pretty much. I can't imagine myself in half of those places. Though I get the feeling @Personalityinkwell is high tier NT and is only not getting laid cuz of attractiveness. Otherwise a full normie in the head.

I've actually gone clubbing a few times in order to feel normal and they were the worst experiences of my life.

I don't even know what day game is.

I've actually gone clubbing a few times in order to feel normal and they were the worst experiences of my life.

I don't even know what day game is.
I knew it was gonna suck so I never even tried. I don't drink, don't know how to dance and don't care. Not very social either. There simply is no upside

I said you are a failed normie
You should own your normieness with pride my sweet summer child. :feelsgah:
i WANT to be a normie (as in getting laid without paying)

but i'm an incel

the reason I "failed" to be a normie is my face, plain and simple

JFL at copers who think you’re a failed normie with acne scars

i WANT to be a normie (as in getting laid without paying)

but i'm an incel

the reason I "failed" to be a normie is my face, plain and simple
Then get your 50$ acne treatment and go slay bucko!! :feelsgah:

Have you gone to clubs?
no
Have you gone to bars?
no
no
no
Have you tried daygame?
no
Have you tried concerts?
no

thus you sound like a norman

Then get your 50$ acne treatment and go slay bucko!! :feelsgah:
it costs more than that

but it got delayed because corona. when i slay (if i slay), i will leave

i never have tried going to a party because one time when i wanted to go i got told that when i come i'll get knifed

NT is irrelevant imo looks=everything. He is def better in non sexual social situations than many users here I think but it means nothing in terms of trying to ascend

Have you gone to clubs?
no
Have you gone to bars?
no
no
no
Have you tried daygame?
no
Have you tried concerts?
no

thus you sound like a norman
so have you tried at all?

NT is irrelevant imo looks=everything. He is def better in non sexual social situations than many users here I think but it means nothing in terms of trying to ascend
I wish I was NT and social. It wouldn't get me laid but it would be fun nonetheless

I wish I was NT and social. It wouldn't get me laid but it would be fun nonetheless
I dont go to parties or anything so idk what thats like but I have a social circle at least. It is lifefuel most of the time tbh I think its good. Definitely helps in non inceldom relates parts of life I won’t deny.

I'm not even functional enough to do most of those things at this point, and I wouldn't be invited to a party. Someone could just as easily call me fakecel for that, but really it's all perception. I wouldn't even have gotten in stuck this situation in the first place if I looked better.
It's irrelevant for Chad sure, but saying that your capacity to socialize is totally irrelevant is delusional.

akari takeover

Being called "failed normie" is pretty redundant . We all failed at trying to be amongst the normalfags.

Have you gone to clubs?
Have you gone to bars?
Have you tried daygame?
Have you tried concerts?

I've put myself in all those situations, And you know where I succeeded? NOWHERE

I had to fly to a third world country to pay a hooker for condom sex. Muh fakecel rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good post - seems some people only believe you're an incel if you are at max 1/10 lookswise.
I got called a Chad yesterday too, LOL

I'd rather kill myself than go to a nightclub looking like this.

mogs me at having gone to a party

Have you gone to clubs?
Have you gone to bars?
Have you tried daygame?
Have you tried concerts?

mogs me for low inhib and cash and social life

Have you gone to clubs?
Yes, but no success
Have you gone to bars?
Same as above

No, I was never invited

No, I was never invited

Have you tried daygame?
Yes, I try actively

Have you tried concerts?