Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Many people use pride in a wrong way

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
This clip is not just for white nationalist cucks but it is also for nationalist cucks all over the world, and not just nationalism but also those who claim superiority in ethnicity and the things you have no control of whatsoever.
Just think that you're so great and better than others just because one brilliant men invented something that happens to be same race and nationality as you and even thinking you were part of that great achievement when you never even met him and worked with him or not even existed when he existed:feelskek::feelskek:.
Still cope if you want to cope with this but really you know that you were programmed to think like this and I was like this almost all my life ngl and really it is not something to be shamed about despite the fact that it is really not rational as most humans are dumb and it is one of the most heavily pushed and promoted way of thinking since the very early days of humans.

View: https://youtu.be/-OnWnwwxNPA

Again don't be ashamed of yourself really I was also thinking like this most of my life.

Last edited:
George Carlin is literally the shit boomers watch to try to feel intellectually superior to their 6 year child who isn't even theirs

Don't be proud of thing that are out of your control

water is wet. the next step is to think if we really should be proud of anything we do because of genetic determinism

I'm proud to be Irish like him!