Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Many people will die and suffer very soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Population

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Japan has the highest overpopulation and we know how that goes jfl

2020 is just the beginning of the ride.

In the coming decade:

- Severe Economic Depression

Housing Market will crash by 40%

Unemployment around 20%

Bankrupcies and poverty stark increase

Currency collapse

Debt defaults

Employment scarring (jobs that will never get back)

Government Austerity. Medical bills become too much. People will perish in the streets.

Breakdown of crucial supply chains like food.

COVID-19: The Beta Uprising going Viral

Normie going out opportunities will be permaBTFOd. Theyre not coming back. Whiores must go to their virtual festivals and parties by fucking zoom jfl

Based LEOs kicking in the doors of houseparties and 3+ gatherings. No more trains on your oneitis.

Politics
Trump will step down from office but not without a MAGAppacolypse. He will trolll Joe Biden by wrecking the country. Love that guy so much fr fr.

Kamila Harris with rubberstamps of Dementia Joe will start many unwinnable wars 45 because shes evil.

Geopolitical power dynamic shifts wont go smoothly. World War 3 will start to surface.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XewnyUJgyA4

Environmental

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1QRnErqV3U

I dont wish harm upon animals I love animals but the silver lining is that this will translate into many human deaths.

Its the best time to be alive as incel frens :feelsokman:

Lmao maybe you will.

I'll be fine

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

May the incel rebellion begin :feelsautistic:

p sure the whole covid shit will die out eventually especially with the vaxx coming out. It was and still is a nothingburger thats being massively exaggerated anyways. Everything will go back to normal after a while unfortunately.

Japan has some of the lowest population growth as well

p sure the whole covid shit will die out eventually especially with the vaxx coming out. It was and still is a nothingburger thats being massively exaggerated anyways. Everything will go back to normal after a while unfortunately.
Its not just about the health issue. Its about the start of economic collapse.

Climate Change

Sounds like a ton of cope, nothing ever happens.

Remember how people were saying covid would lead to the apocalypse? As usual, nothing ever happened.

The elites and the men behind the curtain have everything so controlled, so locked down, that a major world altering event is never gonna happen, unless they want it to.

Of course, you might get chimp-outs like BLM protests, and the purpose of these is to make people think that they're still in control of what's going on, which is the complete opposite of the reality of the situation.

Births will rise tho (according to OP graph)
I wonder if chad only or normoids will get the poontang too.

i want to live in the capital wasteland and kill super mutants

I want to level up and gain exp for killing things, exploring, doing quests, and cooking/crafting.
Are you sure you want to enter my world? It's not cozy.

Hope I don’t die or get hurt

Yes, I will do anything and give everything. Even if it means being an incel for life I would do anything to be able to level IRL like in a video game.
You'll have to grow an extra set of balls. You'll need them.

i want to live in the capital wasteland and kill super mutants
this but in the mojave desert killing guys in skirts and wishing for a nuclear winter.

Yes, I will do anything and give everything. Even if it means being an incel for life I would do anything to be able to level IRL like in a video game.
I want to level up and gain exp for killing things, exploring, doing quests, and cooking/crafting.
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Ur qt. And wholesome. Followed

Well I dont know alot of stuff that go on around d world, but alot of stuff have happened already in the states.

1/5 to 1/4 of all small businesses shut down indefinitely .
Lots of private and federal properties destroyed because of over 4000 protests with at least 1000 of those breaking laws and destroying properties.
Violent crimes imcluding murder increased 50% to 100% over last year in many cities.
Many sporting events cancelled including the Tokyo olympic.

And what exactly is many deaths within 10 years?
1 billion, 2 billions ? Or more? Will it surpass the worldwide percentage of the black death ( bubonic plague) back then?

i just hope my parents pass peacefully before society fully goes to shit tbh

i just hope my parents pass peacefully before society fully goes to shit tbh
You better hope they are very old tbh.
If this graph is true (it might a GigaCope tbhngl), worlds going to shit before 2050.

You better hope they are very old tbh.
If this graph is true (it might a GigaCope tbhngl), worlds going to shit before 2050.

yeh covid has been a perfect excuse for a lot of goverments to enforce authoritarian laws, also made a lot of jobs redundant.

i dont really mind being unemployed atm tho because im still getting neetbux

I remember in around 2004 and 2005 there was a ton of talk about Peak Oil, and how oil production was peaking and the collapse of the energy industry would lead to runaway oil prices and massive worldwide turmoil and endless wars over the remaining oil fields. I believed all of the propaganda, I was convinced we were all doomed.

None of it came to be. Solar panels have improved exponentially every year since. Oil is cheaper now than it was 15 years ago. And wind and solar power plants produce cheaper electricity than coal. The fossil fuel industry is almost completely dead now.

So I don't believe any of these doomsday predictions anymore. The climate change ones included. As much as I'd love to think feminism and hypergamy will collapse society, the chances are not good that it will actually happen either. The world keeps spinning.

Last edited:
Good at least it won't be boring

Fuck civilisation

It's obvious and based. I encourage you to stop caring about civilization. I support parasites, protests etc. Civilization must collapse. And when it collapses, uncontrolled meltdown of nuclear power plants will purify our planet of humanity (not only). Now we have the perfect opportunity, people are furious, lose their homes, economy dies, virus leads to social deprivation. Or we can wait for the (((elite))) to introduce full totalitarianism (this is for sure, (((elite))) can't be defeated, because they infiltrate and neutralize every movement with pushing dichotomies) and buy humanity more time, but climate change will destroy civilization anyway no matter what we do. Remember that (((elite))) aren't gods. They're short-sighted like us. They're prone to hopium. But not everything can be bought for shekels.
Climate change is a hoax.

Most of the rest of what you said is on point though.

The only other major criticism/disagreement I have with what you said is that the elite ie cabal of Jews and race traitors cannot be defeated.

That’s bullshit because if they felt they were totally unstoppable they would not spend so much time, effort, money and manpower on trying to censor people.

That behavior reveals they are actually very weak and that their power is far more illusory than anyone would ever suspect.

Climate Change
Get ready to be living like you're in Spain but then like you're in Scandinavia when the Gulf Stream breaks down tbh

Births will rise tho (according to OP graph)
I wonder if chad only or normoids will get the poontang too.
People will continue to have sex and babies no matter what happens as long as there are enough males and females alive. It's over @Copexodius Maximus
I remember in around 2004 and 2005 there was a ton of talk about Peak Oil, and how oil production was peaking and the collapse of the energy industry would lead to runaway oil prices and massive worldwide turmoil and endless wars over the remaining oil fields. I believed all of the propaganda, I was convinced we were all doomed.

None of it came to be. Solar panels have improved exponentially every year since. Oil is cheaper now than it was 15 years ago. And wind and solar power plants produce cheaper electricity than coal. The fossil fuel industry is almost completely dead now.

So I don't believe any of these doomsday predictions anymore. The climate change ones included. As much as I'd love to think feminism and hypergamy will collapse society, the chances are not good that it will actually happen either. The world keeps spinning.
@Extra-Samsaric has been outspoken about peak oil coming soon and speeding up the "collapse".

tbh much ado about nothing. The world will get warmer, western democracies will continue to get more corrupt and dysfunctional, wars will break out like they always have and a smaller portion of men will be able to get sex as long as women's standards keep rising.

Last edited:
Sounds like a ton of cope, nothing ever happens.

Remember how people were saying covid would lead to the apocalypse? As usual, nothing ever happened.

The elites and the men behind the curtain have everything so controlled, so locked down, that a major world altering event is never gonna happen, unless they want it to.

Of course, you might get chimp-outs like BLM protests, and the purpose of these is to make people think that they're still in control of what's going on, which is the complete opposite of the reality of the situation.
That has some truth to it. But they’re really forcing us to make a decision here with the vaccines. I know most people aren’t keen to take it. But it’s very likely they’ll remove rights like working, housing and school from citizens if they don’t get vaccinated.

That has some truth to it. But they’re really forcing us to make a decision here with the vaccines. I know most people aren’t keen to take it. But it’s very likely they’ll remove rights like working, housing and school from citizens if they don’t get vaccinated.
Might as well go ER if they do that.

cope, incels will die first cause we are weaklings, socially undesirable

-Oil/resource depletion
-Colossal debt levels

These two reasons alone are enough the virtually guarantee a catastrophic collapse. And very few people see this coming- let alone understand the magnitude of disaster that will be upon when this system comes off the rails. People are in an extremely deep, foolish, and delusional state of complacency.

I wish i was part of the cause for human suffering tbh, wanna torture human fucks myself so fucking bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back