Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many women hit the "wall" earlier than 30.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now I use the term "wall" loosely because obviously even grannies can fuck chads (or at least chadlites) off tinder.

Natalie Portman

nataile portman, she looks like a man, jfl, from all the cock and drinking

Lindsay Lohan

looks like complete shit. she could pass as 50 there

and she was already hitting the wall at 19, dont forget, she wasnt peak on the left

Laura Whitmore (6 year transformation)

this is brutal, there is no such thing as ascension, if u miss teen love, grab a rope

Last edited:
Well it's because all these celebs walk around on Rohypnol. The wall does not exist for healthy women

Yes it does. Women can hit the wall by 20 if they have shit genes.

Well it's because all these celebs walk around on Rohypnol. The wall does not exist for healthy women
womens hedonistic lifestyles age them. they also work, women are stressed with work, the stress, diet, alcohol ages them

Wall is a massive cope. Sorry for breaking into you. Any one of those celebs has smv 10 times this entire forum combined.

Wall is a massive cope. Sorry for breaking into you. Any one of those celebs has smv 10 times this entire forum combined.
nice job not reading my post. obviously grannies can get laid on tinder. the point is that if you don't get teen love you should rope

De Geso told me before they start hitting the wall at 16 and and are fully past it by 19

humans look acceptable for like 2 peak years of their lives, then they start to decompose alive
fucking clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The wall is simply a revenge fantasy for redpillers. Their looks fade, but very few get to a point where all or majority of male attention disappears. Obviously partying and riding the CC (bc seems to make them gain weight) are speeding the process, but they still mog us as studies have shown. The idea we have a chance at betabuxing a single mom is a fantasy at best.

10 times??, 1000000 times it's more accurate

It's "cute" that whoever made that picture thinks a 7 yr old is an innoncent angle. That bitch was already using boys her age. May not be fucking and sucking yet, but ain't no such thing as an innocent foid.

I remember only liking Natalie Portman in the Star Wars movies and felt she looked a bit off since them.
I only liked Lohan in The Parent Trap and no one can get disgusted by that as I was also a child during the time.
Never cared for Laura Whitmore.

7 does not look innocent. 1st image is fake innocence the parents made her do. 2nd image is the faces a kid make when they need to fake a smile for a photo just so they can go back to playing.
By that 10 image, she's playing with the boys hearts so don't give me that "natural lovely smile" bullshit.
13, you know she has fucked already.
15, she had several boyfriends already.
17, they're spot on.
19 she looks older than me. What the fuck?

Dude she was severely fucked up on drugs, it's a extremely rare case
look at the picture of the girl above who aged from 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, 19

It goes for both men and women these days tbh
Chads are losing their hair younger and younger thus can't be Chad until older age like previous generations
Women get too much dick & drugs in them that turn their bodies to shit around 22/23-ish these days for the grand majority of them. Hard to find an actually attractive 25yo with beauty
Must be the shit they are pumping into the food and drugs/vaccines all that shit. This is why you see all the 14yo thicc girls with their asses hanging out

It goes for both men and women these days tbh
Chads are losing their hair younger and younger thus can't be Chad until older age like previous generations
Women get too much dick & drugs in them that turn their bodies to shit around 22/23-ish these days for the grand majority of them. Hard to find an actually attractive 25yo with beauty
Must be the shit they are pumping into the food and drugs/vaccines all that shit. This is why you see all the 14yo thicc girls with their asses hanging out
drugs, plastics/pollution in envrionment and proccessed garbage food probably all stacks up to make men and women age faster.

She looks the best at 19. The Wall is when a girls SMV drops severely, she peaks SMV at 19
disagree. she looks better at 13, 15, and 17

She looks the best at 19. The Wall is when a girls SMV drops severely, she peaks SMV at 19
disagree she looks worse at 19. her bones too masculine

Human beings age like shit in general especially whites. 18 or so is peak for foids, only 2-3 years later for most men. Usually before 25 you can see some norwooding or smile lines forming in men.

British women age absolutely awfully btw, can be kinda hot as teenagers but by 20 most look 35.

Foids start Chad dick carousel 11-12 years old now

Missing out on 14-20 yo females should be counted as a disability

Its cope in the sense that, yes, these women can get laid, even into their 70s FFS, but the wall means they can't get the best man they could have potentially gotten

women prime ends when they start wearing makeup

Its cope in the sense that, yes, these women can get laid, even into their 70s FFS, but the wall means they can't get the best man they could have potentially gotten

Buddy we can't get ANY woman at all. A woman I may not necessarily want is still better than absolutely nothing.

womens hedonistic lifestyles age them. they also work, women are stressed with work, the stress, diet, alcohol ages them
Because of this, in the past, rich men, where the women didn't need to work were also blessed with slower aging of their wives.

humans look acceptable for like 2 peak years of their lives, then they start to decompose alive
fucking clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
View attachment 269140

Living is dying on time.

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. "

Didn't know about these examples, and yeah while grannies can fuck chad on tinder, I have noticed more and more just how severely foids looks fall off a fucking cliff , and believe me it is fucking uplifting to see

Yeah they hit it at 25 or so, most at about 20, but it t doesn't matter chads still compete for her hole

I'm not shitting you there's women who hit the wall before the age of 20.

Some look 30 by like 24. Some look youthful in early 20s, most hit some type of wall by 19.

Some still look good, although not youthful when older. This requires good genetics, they cannot just rely on foid halo anymore.

It depends on the individual though I agree with you on general there are women out there who hit the wall when they are 22 as there might be women who hit the wall very late maybe late thirties early forties you know women who remain hot and attractive despite age showing a superior genetic quality. This is rare and I have seen very few cases irl of attractive women in 40s but online you see many. Most probably this MILF late wall hitting females make a very miniscule and tiny portion of population like women who hit the wall at 22. I think most women hit the wall at 25 it starts there and keeps increasing till 30.

the wall is when they cease to be lolis (post-teen post-pubescent)