Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Map of Inceltopia

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
This is a map of inceltopia. Save the image from the last person who posted. Claim your territory. Label it, give information, and color code it. Let's try to fill this up.
Inceltopia

Inceltopia2

EDIT: Fixed spelling error JFL

EDIT2: Peninsula is not the right word to use.

Last edited:
Where is Inceltopia located in relation to the rest of the world? So we know where to put the ports.

Edit: Also, can I get some deets on climate? Is it located near the equator or what?

Last edited:
EDIT: Fixed spelling error JFL

EDIT2: Peninsula is not the right word to use.
Good job boys looking good so far
Where is Inceltopia located in relation to the rest of the world? So we know where to put the ports.

Edit: Also, can I get some deets on climate? Is it located near the equator or what?
Let's just say it's in the north pacific ocean

Let's just say it's in the north pacific ocean

Christcel Shores has two ports (Port Luther in the southwest and St. Paul's Port in the southeast). Since we're in the north pacific, anything that needs to get to central or south-central inceltopia via sea can come in through either.

I'm going to have a personal pagoda filled with my geisha waifus on weeaboo island.

I await katana in hand at the penthouse for any incels looking to challenge me.

The Cold Approach borders the Normiesea where cucktears and trolls are trying to get into Inceltopia. It is also the place where cucktears and trolls are sent to be deported.

The completed version needs to be a dark souls style rpg.

Imagine fighting the knee-smashing manlets of the Dwarfcel's Domain, the shuriken throwing otakus of Weeaboo Island. the crusaders and paladins of Christcel Shores, the Eskimo Harpooners of The Cold Approach, the phallic monstrosities of Dickcel's District and the Persian Army from 300 gathered in New Incelistan.

The completed version needs to be a dark souls style rpg.

Imagine fighting the knee-smashing manlets of the Dwarfcel's Domain, the shuriken throwing otakus of Weeaboo Island. the crusaders and paladins of Christcel Shores, the Eskimo Harpooners of The Cold Approach, the phallic monstrosities of Dickcel's District and the Persian Army from 300 gathered in New Incelistan.

One would have to come up with normie classes for this RPG.

Here's mine.

Gdfgdfg

Join me in my domain brothers.

@SelfCrucified
@Dekim

Last edited:
Somebody introduce "The Nor' Woods!"

One would have to come up with normie classes for this RPG.

No way. In my game it's an incel that is trying to absorb the black souls of all the other incels to become a supreme super wizard.

The classes would be typical incels.

Manlet
Ogrecel (Str)
Framecel (Dex)

etc...

Still too many uncharted areas and as far as I know I can't go again.

To walk along the borders of some of these places. A desert and a forest meet, what's the area between them look like?

At least five more locales left: North of New Incelistan, south of the Dwarfcel's Domain, and the three areas surrounding the Yellow Fever Desert.

Framecelvania shall be warred with. :feelsree:

That's why it's way far east, in hopes that their privilege might not be discovered by worse off incels.

Go again, fam.

Not without @ColdPillow 's blessing. Maybe there's a few more members out there who wanna add to the map. Or maybe more land should be added to the map?

JFL curries don't even get a street to shit in.

Well that's okay. We're used to being second class citizens. We'll just roam through all your countries and shit in all your streets.

Let's see how you like it then.

Not without @ColdPillow 's blessing. Maybe there's a few more members out there who wanna add to the map. Or maybe more land should be added to the map?
I bless thee

Weeb island should be nuked off the map

This thread should be pinned jfl :lul::lul::lul:
Sans titre

Last edited: