Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Maplestory heartbreak

• Thread starter unrelentingclownery
  • Start date
unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Banned
-
When I was a kid, i met this stranger in one of the hunting grounds. We played in a party together and I thought we were getting along. Later on, as we were done training, he dropped a rare item, picking it back up before anyone could get it. I saw what he was doing and decided to play along, dropping an item myself and picking it back up. We did this several times, and spammed that laughing face (was it f2?). Then, I dropped one of my rarer items, this pink cloak, and this nigga grabbed it. I did a laugh, before I asked if he could give it back. I thought I had made a new friend but to my surprise, he wouldn’t give it back. He started doing the disappointed face (I think it was f3) and said he was going to keep it. That’s when I started panicking, I felt so betrayed and dejected for losing one of my top 3 items. I begged him to give it back to me and he just spammed the disappointed face. He then told me he’d give it back if I helped him farm exp. we went over to one of the hunting grounds and I must have killed monsters for an hour, maybe a little less. Finally, when he leveled up, I asked him if I could have it back. He gave the disappointment face once more time, wrote something I don’t remember, and blocked me.

I was betrayed a second time, that same year. I had told the first stranger maplestory friend I made, what had happened. When I told him, he had played less and less so I was glad to catch him when he was on the same time. This niggas name was David1818 I’m pretty sure. Or David1881, something like that. If you know him, this nigger broke my heart. He was my first maplestory friend, we played for hours together. When I told him what happened, he told me he was sorry. Some time passes, he logs on again and messages me he wants to try out my account, I’ll never forget the “lol” he added at the end. I had some fairly decent shit at the time and this was my nigger best friend, David1818, I trusted him completely. I gave him my password and didnt really play as much during that month so I never checked back. When I logged on again, I saw some of my shit missing, my good shit. He didn’t rob me of everything but he took my better items. But what’s worst was he robbed my trust and my heart. David1818 if you’re out there, I love you bro. I forgive you.

Drop game was so stupid, i never did it. I played on Khaini from 2005-2010 and my screen name was NeroTheThief.

I'm sorry you had such naïve trust and care shattered like glass. It's why I prefer being alone these days - I don't wanna set myself up just to be betrayed again. It's too much to have your moral foundation pissed on and destroyed over and over again.