Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MarginalisedVictimPill: "Incels aren't marginalised people... Marginalised people never rose up"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Why is it difficult for people to accept lookism, particularly heightism?

Fucking idiots

ugly, short men don't tend to elicit sympathy.
Its more along the line of thought that feminism is a form of eugenics. The reason why these people don't sympathize is women don't want to sympathize. This makes the cucks in this group attack us.

Cacophobia (levels of ugliness) + Heightism (your literal standing amongst others)
They don't acknowledge these two because that would make foids angry.

Its more along the line of thought that feminism is a form of eugenics. The reason why these people don't sympathize is women don't want to sympathize. This makes the cucks in this group attack us.

They don't acknowledge these two because that would make foids angry.

Cucks are Kapos & Sonderkommandos & "Hiwis"... They're fundamentally collaborators hoping to be ate last by the crocodile.

Why is it difficult for people to accept lookism, particularly heightism?
Because if they do people will just drop out of society, stop being their slaves. It is crucial that the slave not realize that the carrot they are dangling in from of his face is fake and can never be reached. He needs to thinks it is his fault he can't get it so the anger is directed towards himself and not society.

I don't like margarine!

&

I don't like being margarinized!

That retard is literally the biggest simp that I saw in my entire life lol