Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mark cuckerberg gets heightmogged by the entire police force

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
LOL

FB IMG 1523520974530

The fact mark Zuckerberg gets ridiculed for his height so badly proves that it's all about genetics as Nd your accomplishments don't matter.

he's got so much fuckin money he probably doesn't care in the slightest

he's got so much fuckin money he probably doesn't care in the slightest
bruh he sat in fucking booster seat to appear less short at the congressional hearing.
guaranteed he would give away all of his billions to restart life as a 16yo 6ft 8/10 nw0 white chad

bruh he sat in fucking booster seat to appear less short at the congressional hearing.
guaranteed he would give away all of his billions to restart life as a 16yo 6ft 8/10 nw0 white chad
this.
if i was a billionaire i'd give up on everything to be born as a chad.

Zero dimorphism... He had to run JBB to get Priscilla.

With that much money as Mark you super betabux or even hire people to bring girls to your home

The fact mark Zuckerberg gets ridiculed for his height so badly proves that it's all about genetics as Nd your accomplishments don't matter.
You do realize with the money he has he can have practically any woman he wants in the whole world?

You do realize with the money he has he can have practically any woman he wants in the whole world?
This. I'm very sensitive to heightmogs but I still prefer to be him than a random police wagecuck kek.

I don't think he's 5'7". Maybe 5'6". I'm 5'9" and this doesn't happen to me. Also, they could all be wearing boots, except him.