Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Marry your third cousins

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
I'm not sure I have any third cousins. Even if I do they're Chad only.

Last edited:
Wow, what a great idea.

Like my third cousins aren’t hypergamous chad onlies :feelsugh: :feelsugh:

my cousins probably think im hideous

I’m shittin on the toilet right now

Just marry your cousin theory.

My female cousins are a bunch of whores. No thanks.

I would if I could but I cant/ thread.

Don't even interact with my first cousins let alone know who the second & third even are. Smashing the cousins in summer memories H game though.

Lifefuel for @FullTimeLoser
Hey little dreggy, how's the plans to takeover america back going? :lul:

Im more concerned about you solving your boner issues with your cousin :feelsohh:
Don't cope, beaner. You can't get it up anymore can you? That's why you're tryna get advice from me about my high vitality

Don't cope, beaner. You can't get it up anymore can you?
Nice deflect faggot. It's nice seeing you run out of shit to say and resort to using my insults :feelzez:

Nice deflect faggot. It's nice seeing you run out of shit to say and resort to using my insults :feelzez:
Cope, you kept mentioning not being able get to hard, and you were try to imply that I should give you tips:feelsEhh:

Cope, you kept mentioning not being able get to hard, and you were try to imply that I should give you tips:feelsEhh:
Like bruh just dick down your cousin and relieve yourself of your virginity.

Like bruh just dick down your cousin and relieve yourself of your virginity.
How would you be able to do that when your dirty dick can't even get hard:lul:

How would you be able to do that when your dirty dick can't even get hard:lul:
We mexicans dont fuck cousins like your "rich" ancestry :feelsohh:

Like bruh, go live out your options and turn off that scrub mode JFL

We mexicans dont fuck cousins like your "rich" ancestry :feelsohh:

Like bruh, go live out your options and turn off that scrub mode JFL
Are you sure? Cuz you seem pretty inbred to me with your dirty nails, toilet cleaning jobs, and drug doing. My parents aren't even from the same nationality, can you say the same for yours? :feelsjuice:

even first cousins have basically no chance of inbreeding mutations

i swear if my skin wasnt fully covered in my own feces right now i would smack my third cousin in the face and occupy her lands

My parents aren't even from the same nationality

JFL at this Massive Larp

your mom and dad came from the same womb :lul::feelsohh:

Just do it bruh

Inbreeding is a part of your inherent culture, nobody is going to laugh at you for being a cousin fucker, well except maybe me :lul:

JFL at this Massive Larp

your mom and dad came from the same womb :lul::feelsohh:

Just do it bruh

Inbreeding is a part of your inherent culture, nobody is going to laugh at you for being a cousin fucker, well except maybe me :lul:
All I saw here was that you couldn't even deny your parents being both beaners. No wonder you're so low iq.
Must be hard. living in your owner's land, cleaning their toilets, watching your dad be humiliated by whitey. come to this forum to larp and have every single one of your larps destryoed. and get humiliated by a man superior in every way

All I saw here was that you couldn't even deny your parents being both beaners. No wonder you're so low iq.
Must be hard. living in your owner's land, cleaning their toilets, watching your dad be humiliated by whitey. come to this forum to larp and have every single one of your larps destryoed. and get humiliated by a man superior in every way
Nice attempt at sweeping your inbred ancestry under the rug. Can't really fault you, you dont even know where to begin defending your people and their jewish practices :lul:

Being a cousin fucker might not be so bad, you might enjoy it :feelsohh:

It's in your blood to enjoy incest
Cage 1

Nice attempt at sweeping your inbred ancestry under the rug. Can't really fault you, you dont even know where to begin defending your people and their jewish practices :lul:

Being a cousin fucker might not be so bad, you might enjoy it :feelsohh:

It's in your blood to enjoy incest
View attachment 396631
I'm super proud of my ancestry. That's why I don't larp. Can you say the same?

Why did you lie about your toilet cleaner dad? Deny your beaner mom? Why did your parents live in a country that conquered their people and sees them as filthy dirty leeches and vermin?

You're ashamed, esse. Literally the lowest forms of humans :lul: :lul: :lul:

Another admission of defeat
If that were true you wouldn't be hiding your ancestry. You defeated yourself.

Not once have you ever revealed your place of origin or bloodline. Must be really shameful to hide that for so long.

You defeated yourself.
bruh, you're literally getting embrassed by other people. i've made you such a victim and a joke that I don't even have to do the bullying myself anymore.

My regular cousin has three kids...

We are the same age to the day. She's female.