Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Marrying a virgin is cope

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
Anybody that believes marrying a virgin vs a non virgin will yield a better marriage is completely delusional.
bored-bride-with-groom-asleep-in-background-picture-id80935308

In reality that virgin wife will start desiring Chad's more than non virgin wives.
The virgin wife will see all her friends going out and fucking Chad's, she will see her younger sisters Chad boyfriends, and she will grow jealous of them.
She will think "why should they get to have fun with hot guys while I'm stuck in a marriage with my boring average husband", and this will eventually lead her to cheat. And that first instance of cheating will only be the beginning, now she has tasted what life can be like with Chad, now she knows what shes been missing out on all those years, and she will jump on the cock carousel in full force with no care for the outcome on her marriage.
Virgin wives are a ticking time bomb. It's only a matter of time before she starts trying to compensate for all those miles of dick she was missing out on.

At least you were the first.

People who marry a non-virgin are cucked in the begining.

I cannot imagine a sane man wanting a nin virgin

I feel like if a woman is in her late 20's, maybe start 30's, she'll kinda be done with Chads. Like you're kind of done toying around and look for something serious.
I heard that a lot from my mom but idk she's my mom

Next thread : "why liking woman is wrong"

I agree. I've said this before. The only reason divorce rates are lower among virgins is because they come from religious backgrounds. Only religious girls from conservative families wait until marriage to have sex. No normal nonreligious woman left to her own devices would wait until marriage to have sex. Those religious virgin brides won't get divorced because divorce is against most religions or looked down upon. It's against catholicism to divorce. It's against mormonism to divorce. It's against Eastern Orthodox Christianity to divorce. And it is frowned down upon in all other kinds of Christianity. People who are very religious take their marriage vows seriously and will not divorce because they don't want to violate their religion and/or they fear societal shame. Shame is a very strong tool. Nobody wants to be shamed by their community.
But even so, the divorce rate among virgins is not 0%. Even among virgin brides, the fear of religious and social repercussions is not enough to stop ALL of them from leaving their husbands. Something else to take into account is the fact that the virgin brides are raised to be traditional. Many of them don't have the option to leave their husbands since they don't have educations or jobs and are not able to support themselves. But how do we know they aren't cheating on their husbands when they are at work? We don't. Anyone who believes that marrying a virgin will guarantee having a loving wife who is sexually attracted to you and gives you hot sex is a delusional bluepilled retard. Women are not attracted to sub7 men. It goes against nature. Just because she's a virgin when she gets married to a sub7 man doesn't mean her pussy will get wet for him. It doesn't mean she will give him the same quality sex she would give a Chad. It doesn't mean she won't cheat on him despite staying married to him solely to keep up her trad girl image and to continue being taken care of.

it is your first, so you printed a comparison model on it: It's not a cope, at least it's the first; but it is the end for incels who live thinking they will have a chance, and this daydream that is a cope

Women are hypergamous by nature.

Virgin or not, they will always be driven to have sex with the highest quality males they can find.

what the fuck is your siggy

Lol, at least i had her, when she was in her prime. I think you're the one who's coping.

Implying that any foid is a virgin nowadays.

didn't even read. fuck off cuck faggot soy nigger female larper. reported and saged

Heritage

Empiral data disagrees with your hypothesis.

She is statistically less likely to divorce you if she is a virgin. Then again, men marrying virgins might be good looking to even get a woman to stay a virgin...

I feel like if a woman is in her late 20's, maybe start 30's, she'll kinda be done with Chads. Like you're kind of done toying around and look for something serious.
I heard that a lot from my mom but idk she's my mom
More like Chads are done with her because they can get new teens and tweens

Marry, then divorce, but atleast get whats the best

virgin gf or death, wont settle for anything less than virgin gf, can be even 4/10 but must be clean

At least you were the first.

People who marry a non-virgin are cucked in the begining.
You have to JBWmaxx in a 3rd world country after surgerymaxxing so you're the best they can get.

It's legit to want a virgin, naive to think you can get one.

Deep down they are in pain

I cannot sense an ounce of pain in them. I'm the only incel in my group of friends. Rest of them have 0 issues and have casual sex all the time. Idk tbh but I dont see them happy in marriage if they get in one.