Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Martial arts are the microcosm of asian pathetic asian meticulousness/ desperation/ copensation (cope compensation).

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Sure martial arts are useful. But they mostly originated in asia obviously since chinks are hyper paranoid/ insecure/ controlling by nature.
Chinks need it the most. Chinks by nature are highly anxious and have their priorities set upon control.
Chinks sublimize their want for tryhard distinction as "an art". It's a euphemism.

It is art tbh. And it is useful. I train and even as a manlet I can take on a larger man as win or at least survive. You learn how to throw a punch and more importantly, take one.

It is art tbh. And it is useful. I train and even as a manlet I can take on a larger man as win or at least survive. You learn how to throw a punch and more importantly, take one.
What type of martial art are you practicing?

Low IQ thread. Fighting intelligence is to use your body type and body size to the maximum efficiency.

Preparing for the possible race war as they should.

no martial arts for my body, i would break my leg instead of opponent's leg

Theres no martial arts for your fate

They actually come from curryland. But curries stopped training kung fu. The Chinese kept developing martial arts, it got copied in Japan and than in Korea.

Do martial arts actually work? I remember my mom signed me up for them when I was small and it was mostly just other manlet, framelet subhumans whose parents probably thought that it would turn them into Chads, who were actually playing football and basketball.

I refuse to believe that any experience would be enough for a skinny manlet to take down a 6'5 Chad or Tyrone.

lamo asian martial art is how low T beta males think what fighting is like. no wonder they all got demolished once legit fighting technique was developed in the West. Boxing and Wrestling vs Kung fu and Shaolin.

JFL when will gooks ever learn and stop coping.

lamo asian martial art is how low T beta males think what fighting is like. no wonder they all got demolished once legit fighting technique was developed in the West. Boxing and Wrestling vs Kung fu and Shaolin.

JFL when will gooks ever learn and stop coping.

Effective real world fighting closely resembles rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back