Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Martialartcel trait: toilets don't spar with you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
This happened a few months ago, right before corona.

With me being a purple belt in bjj I'm one of those who lead the sparring (purple isn't exactly that much high level but this school has only a few lol). Basically the lower level belts are put in line and they come one by one to spar with us, when they get submitted by one of us they go to the back of the line and the next one comes in. So I was done sparring with a guy and raised my hand to indicate that I'm ready for the next one and the foid didn't want to spar with me but waited for another pair to finish so she could spar with someone other than me. Other in line were confused but didn't want to jump the line so they just waited lol. Eventually someone else finished and she went there.

Jfl at foids training bjj, they're absolutely worthless with their "technique" cope:lul::lul:. Technique is shit if you weight 100lbs, unless you're a very high level fighter which she isn't. Too many tiny foids cope thinking they're tough shit just because they know a few tricks. Strength still matters. You're not bruce lee whore, you weight 100lbs I could probably escape your armbar with raw strength even if I wasn't skilled.

Never sparred a foid in boxing tbh they save that for the docile guys

Foids learn grappling martial arts so that they can play around with chad

They only learn martial arts to defend against ugly men

A 14 year old boy would beat up a top MMA female fighter it's so cringe seeing sluts fight

Foids learn grappling martial arts so that they can play around with chad
They're trying to learn how to grapple with his dick better.

I don’t know martial arts

Im not good in that, not a martialartcel

Martial arts foids are such hypocrites, they want to be tough independent alpha bitches but they also still want to be submissive sluts for chad.

You're lucky you get to kick some foids asses.

I hope you hurt her

I sparred with females but that was when I was like 13.