Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Martin Shkreli sentenced to 7 years in prison

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
-Convicted fraudster Martin Shkreli is sentenced for securities fraud related to two hedge funds he ran and to his former drug company Retrophin.

-The notorious "pharma bro" gained infamy for raising the price of the drug Daraprim by more than 5,000 percent while running the company then known as Turing Pharmaceuticals.

-Shkreli already has been ordered to forfeit almost $7.4 million, and give up his ownership of a one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album because of his crimes.

More: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/09/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-sentenced-to-7-years-in-prison.html

LOL I remember him saying that nothing will come of his charges

I feel bad for him. He's a scapegoat used by everyone. Plenty of drugs had already seen a gigantic price increase, yet when he did it he got mauled.

I feel bad for him. He's a scapegoat used by everyone. Plenty of drugs had already seen a gigantic price increase, yet when he did it he got mauled.

Well he looks like a rat, his nose is just 0/10, this was expected more or less tbh.

If he was an IG model or a woman he wouldve walked free

Smug faggot.

I hope he serves some of that.

shkreli is an incel who found himself a lot of money. couldve kept that money too if he didnt keep riding his 15 mins of media fame

I liked him because he would always get normies angry

on one hand he was really smug and narcissistic, but on the other hand he seemed like a lonely guy / beta bux who was good at triggering normies.

Who gives a fuck? Have you seen this dude speak? Lmao

Well he looks like a rat, his nose is just 0/10, this was expected more or less tbh.

If he was an IG model or a woman he wouldve walked free
true if he was chad, he would be out

He has a very punchable face, no one likes a guy that acts out of place. Someone like him is expected to say “Cream or Sugar, Sir?”, not running a company and lording it over others. This was a judgment made based on evolution, not the law.

He actually cried and apologized after his sentencing. What a little bitch.

he tried to wolf of wallstreet it and fucked up just the same

Only Chad can fraud people and get away with it. He should have known that no one wants to see a sub 5 smug guy bragging about his sketchy, and I guess illegal, adventures in finance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back