Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mary Kay Letourneau, teacher who had sex with male student and later married him, dies of cancer

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
She was 58 years old and died of colorectal cancer.

She was all over the news in the late 90s for sex with her male student Vili Fualaau. She was 34 and he was 12 and 13. They later married when he was 21 in 2005, after she was released from prison. Before he was 15, he impregnated her. She had a daughter. They Were married from 2005-September 2019 and then separated but continued to live together after they announced splitting in 2017. Later on they lived separately. The couple still had love for each other and Fualaau lost a piece of himself when finding out she died recently according to a friend. The friend said: “He understands how fucked up everything was in how they got together. He's not stupid. But he can't turn off his feelings completely, and it's a big loss for him. He talked to her right before she passed, and they said everything they needed to say”

By June, Letourneau's cancer had "spread so much" that "she started saying her goodbyes," according to Fualaau's friend.

"She would talk to Vili or he would call her to see how she was doing. The marriage had split up, but they still had love for each other. They had children together and he would always say that she was his first love. So of course he is sad at the loss. He's sad for the girls, but he's also sad for himself."

The families of both Fualaau and Letourneau previously said in a statement they are "deeply saddened" by the former teacher's death.

Earlier in the marriage, Vili Fualaau said he was not a victim, and was unashamed of the relationship. According to People in May 2020, an unnamed source "close to Faulauu" said that "He sees things clearly now, and realizes that this wasn't a healthy relationship from the start." But nonetheless, he still loves the teacher he had sex with and married.

weird how a guy who is sub7 married the teacher but she was a post-wall landwhale or something so whatever.

Colorectal? He must’ve been getting some good ass:feelsEhh: anal in

F2E28994 6C43 451F 9C77 98EEA35387D3

damn i thought she would be some landwhale but she looked ok back then. Now it makes sense why he decided to wait, if it was an ugly landwhale he probably would've claimed it was abuse and moved on

View attachment 287299
damn i thought she would be some landwhale but she looked ok back then. Now it makes sense why he decided to wait, if it was an ugly landwhale he probably would've claimed it was abuse and moved on
he married a post-wall roastie anyway. i would want a 18 year old woman

Good. That pedophile should have been in prison.

Burn in hell whore. :feelshmm:

Good. That pedophile should have been in prison.
bill maher once defended her. i couldn't tell if he was serious or sarcastic

Since he’s sort of a comedian I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He’s a cuck though.

Since he’s sort of a comedian I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He’s a cuck though.
He’s lose his career if he defended a male teacher

What a pedophilic whore. She destroyed, embarrassed, and abandoned her previous family.

He’s a Jew so of course the lowlife was serious.

They’ll promote anything or anyone that can debase and degrade the white (goyim) race.

I was always jealous of this dude, even when I was a child when this first made headlines. He was lucky to capitalize on being sexually groomed by a above-average pedo woman, while he still had a baby-face halo, and locked her in by impregnating her TWICE as a TEENAGER. This dude would have been an ethnicel if this pedo woman never gave him a shot. He's a fucking DJ at 36, never held a real job, he would be laughed off of Tinder if he tried today. But the fact is, he IMPREGNATED his hot teacher at 12. In that moment, he became more of a man than any man before him. If you have mindblowing sex that young, you don't need to achieve anything else in life.

Even as a child, I knew what this dude achieved was special: he made a woman ruin his life for him. She abandoned a Chadlite husband, abandoned her kids, went to jail for 7 years, lived the rest of her life as a sex offender, and even after all that she said it was worth it. You might say she is a post-wall roastie with kids, but even at 55 she has a better figure than most 20 year olds, and I find the idea that a woman would abandon her family and go to jail just to be with you hot, and is proof of true love. Volcel af if you wouldn't

Last edited:
Disgusting trailer trash. Reminds of Karla Hamolka, another pedo trash that got free because of cucked laws. Cucked as fuck. Imagine what her kids must be feeling? Their mom got impregnated by a kid their age fucking 12 old ffs. If she was my mother I would bash her skull, slit her throat and piss on her grave.

Daily Reminder1: Premarital Sexhavers should be stoned to death.

Daily Reminder 2: Adulters should be beheaded.

I was always jealous of this dude, even when I was a child when this first made headlines. He was lucky to capitalize on being sexually groomed by a above-average pedo woman, while he still had a baby-face halo, and locked her in by impregnating her TWICE as a TEENAGER. This dude would have been an ethnicel if this pedo woman never gave him a shot. He's a fucking DJ at 36, never held a real job, he would be laughed off of Tinder if he tried today. But the fact is, he IMPREGNATED his hot teacher at 12. In that moment, he became more of a man than any man before him. If you have mindblowing sex that young, you don't need to achieve anything else in life.

Even as a child, I knew what this dude achieved was special: he made a woman ruin his life for him. She abandoned a Chadlite husband, abandoned her kids, went to jail for 7 years, lived the rest of her life as a sex offender, and even after all that she said it was worth it. You might say she is a post-wall roastie with kids, but even at 55 she has a better figure than most 20 year olds, and I find the idea that a woman would abandon her family and go to jail just to be with you hot, and is proof of true love. Volcel af if you wouldn't
high iq

She looked quite tidy at 34, I'm not surprised he went there.

Vili Fualaau sounds like a Pacific Island name, there are a lot of PIs in my country too and as teenagers the more alpha islanders would mog most grown men. Tall... built.... athletic.. and something about their upbringing gives them amazing self confidence, good social skills and an easy smile. Mogged me and my little Whitey McNerd pals to oblivion for sure. No wonder Miss Teacher caught the jungle fever....

Last edited:
Just imagine what her left behind children felt at their abandonment...