Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

masculine guys with thick facial hair look older. is masculinity bad?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
obviously masculinity isn't, but it does make you look older.

i'm curious where the line is drawn here and at which point looking low trust/dom hurts your chances with women

Yeah women would much prefer a beta soyboy than this guy
masculine-rugged-male-cool-beard-style-ideas.jpg

mylifeistrash said:
obviously masculinity isn't, but it does make you look older.

i'm curious where the line is drawn here and at which point looking low trust/dom hurts your chances with women
Women ARE attracted to older guys. This is a very proven fact. Every movie has an older guy and a younger woman. It is rare to see the opposite.

TheVman said:
Yeah women would much prefer a beta soyboy than this guy
masculine-rugged-male-cool-beard-style-ideas.jpg

according to a theory on this board, he looks over 30 and is incel

mylifeistrash said:
according to a theory on this board, he looks over 30 and is incel

Why are the hottest actors between 30 and 50s? 

I'm not talking about what 12 yo girls like.

NYincel said:
Why are the hottest actors between 30 and 50s? 

I'm not talking about what 12 yo girls like.

Women are attracted to masculine forward growth and robust bones. Older age is not that relavent. f anything women would prefer a younger looking guy with good bones than an older looking guy with the same bones

Masculinity is always good as long as there's facial harmony to go with it.

Women are attracted to masculinity. Period.

Age does not matter. Even "liberal" women want a masculine man when they are dating.

FHOs tend to go for older Chads. Men get more rugged and tend to be desirable even into their 60s.

I have to beardcel due to my jawcel babyface and horseshoe baldceldom. I get more respect from people in general, but FHOs probably see me as low-trust and unapproachable. As a manlet, I have no choice but to appear tough/rough so I don't get overtly fucked with.

Despite all the modern hypergamy and misandry; deep down, FHOs still desire to be deep-dicked and dominated by a high-T Chad.

A woman is a true biological sane woman, she will prefer masculine guys only. This is how sexual dimorphism works, basic biology. She might like older masculine man even more since being older adds more composure (alpha male in the gorilla pack is the oldest one generally).

If a woman is sexually confused or psychologically/genetically fucked up, she might like soyboys. Similar to some guys who are into trannies/small young male kids.

Enigmatic is right. Facial harmony is the key rather your face is masculine or feminine

Fucking copers saying you're at your peak when older. No buddy boyos, that 18 year old girl might get with an older guy but it'll be a 21-23 year old guy, not a 30+ year old unless betabux.