Serious Masculinity IS fragile.

TL/DR: read text in green.

To be socially (and sexually) acceptable as cis hetero guys, we have to present ourselves to others fitting into a narrow set of traits, like never showing weakness, being hyperagents (a.k.a. being confident) in most situations, having looks that are barely under our performative control (having reached certain height, good physiognomy, not being bald, having a correct frame... except, to some extent, having an athletic physique if your genes aren't against you), etc.

Why do we act the way we act as men? Some will say P A T R I A R C H Y®: it’s because we learn it from other men, whether it is from our fathers, our friends, media, etc. We do learn it from them indeed, it's not merely biological. But why do the people we learn those things from behave like that to begin with? Because their main goal is getting laid. In other words: the code of conduct called “masculinity” should not be broken, under penalty of being disliked by women (or society in general, which is a way of pursuing female validation indirectly). The problem is that it is really hard to not break such code, hence, it’s fragile.

Think about gays. Why are a good deal of them openly less “masculine” (or more feminine) in some traits? Because such behavior isn’t accompanied by sexual withdrawal from the sex they are interested in: other gay men. They will still have plenty of people to have intimacy with.

Some (technically homophobic?) hetero cis men ask themselves or others if doing or saying X, Y, Z is gay (not masculine). Does it make a bit more sense now? And before any lurkers/bluepillers get outraged: no, I never say such things myself nor I have any problem with gay folks.

Hetero cis men, by definition, want the sexual approval of women. For that, they have to fit into women’s standards, so they have to act a certain way. So women/feminists laugh at fragile masculinity because they think it comes from us, but it comes from women’s standards. When they signal or laugh at how fragile masculinity is, they are actually signaling/laughing at how hard to attain their own standards/expectations are.

Masculinity is fragile for heterosexual guys because women’s standards are fragile.
Don’t let them dehumanize us with their fragile idea of what masculinity should be.

And this message isn’t only for you, gentlemen. This goes for every heterosexual cis guy out there.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
30d 7h 29m
The difference is obviously that their standards for looks are lower than women's.
That's the point :feelscomfy: We discuss that in the posts below the OP.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
8d 7h 22m
Hetero cis men, by definition, want the sexual approval of women. For that, they have to fit into women’s standards, so they have to act a certain way
water is wet post for me. i've allways known this, however i guess some people still dont.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
water is wet post for me. i've allways known this, however i guess some people still dont.
That not part of the bulk. It's a necessary premise I had to point out, else, everything else wouldn't make sense.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
68d 10h 49m
women talk about how bad toxic masculinity is, meanwhile they go for the 'toxic' guys and reject the 'nice guys' like the hypocrites that they are.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
women talk about how bad toxic masculinity is, meanwhile they go for the 'toxic' guys and reject the 'nice guys' like the hypocrites that they are.
Nice guys are also bad because they expect something out of the girl and they are not entitled to a relationship regardless inkler :soy:

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★
79d 10h 9m
Nice guys are also bad because they expect something out of the girl and they are not entitled to a relationship regardless inkler :soy:
We are supposed to completely sexless in their eyes.
I have always been shamed by everone (family, "friends", bullies) whenever I showed signs of being a person with sexual interests and desires.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
We are supposed to completely sexless in their eyes.
I have always been shamed by everone (family, "friends", bullies) whenever I showed signs of being a person with sexual interests and desires.
Yeah, totally relatable.

Btw: I don't understand your signature. If you are blackpilled enough, you should know that love isn't deserved 99.9% of the times, it's a genetic lottery, innit?

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★
79d 10h 9m
Btw: I don't understand your signature. If you are blackpilled enough, you should know that love isn't deserved 99.9% of the times, it's a genetic lottery, innit?
You're right, my sig is just a reference to Arcade Fire's We Don't Deserve Love

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
Funny thing IT hasn't touched this yet.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
89d 17h 42m
That's why arguing with whores is useless. It's a rigged preconceived one sided argument.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
98d 16h 4m
If you're not insecure as a man in 2020 you lack self-awareness and any capacity for introspection. Good thread.
Brutal as fuck. Even if I was a chadlite i'd be insecure tbh, the competition is insane

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
19d 1h 57m
Brutal as fuck. Even if I was a chadlite i'd be insecure tbh, the competition is insane
it's why chads and chadlites date down so often, the top tier stacies have effectively limitless choice

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
it's why chads and chadlites date down so often, the top tier stacies have effectively limitless choice
Stacies go for Gigachads and Gigastacies are trufemcels jfl

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
8d 7h 22m
JuikoTheo

JuikoTheo

Officer
★★
4d 22h 41m
To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 23h 29m
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
27d 20h 45m
it's all about looks

hikicel

hikicel

ngl
★★★
20d 15h 59m
From what I've read most homosexuals are actually repulsed by feminine gays and only want masculine men, including feminine gays themselves jfl.
then who dates the twinks?

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 8h 1m
Wtf is this gay shit? SJW.co

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
91d 4h 49m
I've seen women rage over the littlest thing.

Women call men not wanting to dress in dresses and fuck othrr men "fragile" while literally trying to police men

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 8h 1m
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
30d 7h 29m
Fuck that shit we're not going to start conforming for others, write raw.
I usually don't do that, but this topic required it imo, as it was a message for everyone.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 8h 1m
I usually don't do that, but this topic required it imo, as it was a message for everyone.
No, that's why conservatives are accepting LGBT and other shit, keep your ideas and values and don't conform.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
94d 22h 40m
No, that's why conservatives are accepting LGBT and other shit, keep your ideas and values and don't conform.
Why do you sound so high iq when you post, but on iq tests your super low iq.
Is it because your super low inhib?

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
★★★★★
15d 12h 55m
It´s built around the male ego.
The most arrogant are easy to trigger.
If you don´t place your value on external validation, you become much more self-reliant.
As a result, you can strive for better things that go outside the box, and not give a single shit about what others think about you.

Such as, being a NEET outcast.
Why do the normies frown upon someone that doesn´t work or have a social life ?
Because, it´s a projection about themselves.
They can´t cope with the fact that, someone can actually enjoy being alone, play video games all day and NOT work.
The next shame tactic, is "have sex incel" which is btw the most fragile part of the male ego.
See the pattern here ?

The nigger rap culture is all about gravitating around damaged women and crime.
I could go on...

Last edited: