Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Masculinity IS fragile.

TL/DR: read text in green.

To be socially (and sexually) acceptable as cis hetero guys, we have to present ourselves to others fitting into a narrow set of traits, like never showing weakness, being hyperagents (a.k.a. being confident) in most situations, having looks that are barely under our performative control (having reached certain height, good physiognomy, not being bald, having a correct frame... except, to some extent, having an athletic physique if your genes aren't against you), etc.

Why do we act the way we act as men? Some will say P A T R I A R C H Y®: it’s because we learn it from other men, whether it is from our fathers, our friends, media, etc. We do learn it from them indeed, it's not merely biological. But why do the people we learn those things from behave like that to begin with? Because their main goal is getting laid. In other words: the code of conduct called “masculinity” should not be broken, under penalty of being disliked by women (or society in general, which is a way of pursuing female validation indirectly). The problem is that it is really hard to not break such code, hence, it’s fragile.

Think about gays. Why are a good deal of them openly less “masculine” (or more feminine) in some traits? Because such behavior isn’t accompanied by sexual withdrawal from the sex they are interested in: other gay men. They will still have plenty of people to have intimacy with.

Some (technically homophobic?) hetero cis men ask themselves or others if doing or saying X, Y, Z is gay (not masculine). Does it make a bit more sense now? And before any lurkers/bluepillers get outraged: no, I never say such things myself nor I have any problem with gay folks.

Hetero cis men, by definition, want the sexual approval of women. For that, they have to fit into women’s standards, so they have to act a certain way. So women/feminists laugh at fragile masculinity because they think it comes from us, but it comes from women’s standards. When they signal or laugh at how fragile masculinity is, they are actually signaling/laughing at how hard to attain their own standards/expectations are.

Masculinity is fragile for heterosexual guys because women’s standards are fragile.
Don’t let them dehumanize us with their fragile idea of what masculinity should be.

And this message isn’t only for you, gentlemen. This goes for every heterosexual cis guy out there.

Think about gays. Why are a good deal of them openly less “masculine” (or more feminine) in some traits? Because such behavior isn’t accompanied by sexual withdrawal from the sex they are interested in: other gay men.
From what I've read most homosexuals are actually repulsed by feminine gays and only want masculine men, including feminine gays themselves jfl.

I've seen women rage over the littlest thing.

Women call men not wanting to dress in dresses and fuck othrr men "fragile" while literally trying to police men

From what I've read most homosexuals are actually repulsed by feminine gays and only want masculine men, including feminine gays themselves jfl.
Assuming this is true, women are still laughing at their own standards anyways.

I live in the city of Spain with the highest amount of gays in the whole country and I know some of them, and I can tell you that, yeah, they prefer that, but aren't as closed minded to date their own lookmatches or people with such personalities. You anecdotical evidence against mine, I guess. Important point nonetheless.

Nah the reason they hate on feminine gays is they're stealing all the "not fully gay but desperate, well if it looks & acts feminine copers crowd", the masculine or just plain ugly guys want that dick (shortage of cocks, over abundance of butts) but it's the femboy feminine faggots getting first dibs so jealousy ensues.

Assuming this is true, women are still laughing at their own standards anyways.

I live in the city of Spain with the highest amount of gays in the whole country and I know some of them, and I can tell you that, yeah, they prefer that, but aren't as closed minded to date their own lookmatches or people with such personalities. You anecdotical evidence against mine, I guess. Important point nonetheless.
Men fuck anything that's why there's no gaycels.

Zeta high IQ should be pinned ngl

Nah the reason they hate on feminine gays is they're stealing all the "not fully gay but desperate, well if it looks & acts feminine copers crowd", the masculine or just plain ugly guys want that dick (shortage of cocks, over abundance of butts) but it's the femboy feminine faggots getting first dibs so jealousy ensues.
Jfl.

Imagine some dude with his dry spell & he's weak in his resolve, in that moment he succumbs. Will it be with some masculine looking guy or a framelet manlet, girly face & voice fag in a skirt. The contents are the same but the packaging is different hahaha.

Last edited:
Great Description of the female control mechanism, this belongs in Must Read Content.
Take the green pill, deconstruct societal standards.

Last edited:
Great Description of the female control mechanism. This belongs in Must Read Content.
Take the green pill, deconstruct societal standards.
Oh, you are that GABA guy, aren't you? Thanks for the feedback :feelsokman:

Women are constantly manipulating men individually and socially to achieve their aims

Women are constantly manipulating men individually and socially to achieve their aims
100% agree, but I'd say that's a human trait overall.

Complete control and domination over everything.
100% agree, but I'd say that's a human trait overall.
Not a human trait. Man is quite happy being in his own kingdom while Foid would be the one to nag him into warring with other kingdoms. Domination is feminine in design. For a Foids love a delusional Male will commit war crimes.
Some (technically homophobic?) hetero cis men ask themselves or others if doing or saying X, Y, Z is gay (not masculine). Does it make a bit more sense now? And before any lurkers/bluepillers get outraged: no, I never say such things myself nor I have any problem with gay folks.
They'll still lynch you and burn you at the stake you know. If a Foid told them to kill us for a crumb of pussy they would.

Masculinity is fragile for heterosexual guys because women’s standards are fragile. Don’t let them dehumanize us with their fragile idea of what masculinity should be.
Very high iq observation. We should stop trying to show off and act tough around chad chasing whores.

For a Foids love a delusional Male will commit war crimes.
Did you see that video the other day of a guy beating his own friend because a foid said she would have sex with him if he did so?

From what I've heard the feminine fags are buttfucking material only and not really seen as equal.

But hey they can still get intimacy no matter what. A guy who admits or shows any sign of weakness to a foid is dead to her. I actually had a thread about the screencaps below the other day jfl

Feel1

Feel2

But hey they can still get intimacy no matter what. A guy who admits or shows any sign of weakness to a foid is dead to her. I actually had a thread about the screencaps below the other day jfl

View attachment 375383
View attachment 375382
Yeah, red it the other day. I think I even replied :feelsLightsaber:

Their relationship (women with non Chads) standards are pure porcelain.
From what I've heard the feminine fags are buttfucking material only and not really seen as equal.
A gay guy from where I live declared to me once. If I weren't hetero, I wouldn't be here nor in any site similar to this one. I can confirm firsthand their standards are substantially different.

High IQ. I've never thought of it this way.

This ties in with why I've always found the "insecure" insult that men get so often bemusing. If you're not insecure as a man in 2020 you lack self-awareness and any capacity for introspection. Good thread.

If you're not insecure as a man in 2020 you lack self-awareness and any capacity for introspection.
A man isn't confident because he is attractive. A man is attractive because he is confident :soy: :bluepill::feelsohh:

masculinity is fragile if only because it can be easily thwarted by your genetics. No looks/height = you're not seen as a man.

I'm wondering if i punch them(foids) with my fist hard as i can i qualify as a man?

Did you see that video the other day of a guy beating his own friend because a foid said she would have sex with him if he did so?
Heard about it.. didn't watch.. didn't want to. :feelsbadman: Just pathetic Men being pathetic.. I'm sure it happens every day.

Studies of prenatal androgen exposure have provided some evidence that femininity and masculinity are partly biologically determined. Other possible biological influences include evolution, genetics, epigenetics, and hormones (both during development and in adulthood).

Women are attracted to masculine men. That's why they are so repulsed by soy boys and "nice guys". Feminists call masculinity toxic but we all know that deep down they have the same desire to be dominated.

they want cis hetero straight Chads like every other whore, only for them it really is just a preference, and are willing to fuck most non-asian men

Women are attracted to masculine men. That's why they are so repulsed by soy boys and "nice guys". Feminists call masculinity toxic but we all know that deep down they have the same desire to be dominated.
Not only they desire assholes, they lie about it and delude other man - and still only blame the man for the state of masculinity. When one bad is not enough (as always).

So in other words

gays are the most based out of everyone?

I've seen women rage over the littlest thing.

Women call men not wanting to dress in dresses and fuck othrr men "fragile" while literally trying to police men
We should be able to kill every single girl that talks about that bullshit "fragility", would love to see her call me fragile while i curbstomp her head to the ground.

this isn't true. "Femboys" are a very popular thing among homosexuals

We should be able to kill every single girl that talks about that bullshit "fragility", would love to see her call me fragile while i curbstomp her head to the ground.
(In minecraft)

Not so fast. Sexual dimorphism is not enough. A guy with higher T can be balding, and covered in hair everywhere. You can't be too masculine either. You have to be Chad: masculine, but with angelical features.

Women are nuts.
So in other words

gays are the most based out of everyone?
Considering they have lower divorce rates than heteros and lesbians, yes. If they want some dick/ass, they just have to ask for it. Their life is simple compared to ours.

Your post isn't right OP. What about e-boys and guys like lil peep who used to slay a lot of pussy? Girls like feminine guys too, it's all about the jawline. Stop trying to cope JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Girls like feminine guys too
Not too femenine nor not masculine enough. Also, as I said a post above yours:
Not so fast. Sexual dimorphism is not enough. A guy with higher T can be balding, and covered in hair everywhere. You can't be too masculine either. You have to be Chad: masculine, but with angelical features.

Women are nuts.

High IQ

Women making fun of fragile masculinity or insecure men is absolutely cruel and retarded because the women themselves are setting the increasingly high standards those men have to abide by.

I once saw a movie set in Auschwitz (or some other concentration camp). In it a group of musically talented Jew where forced to play a piece of music for the Nazi officials. If they played bad, they would die (sooner). Ironically the fear of death made their hands shaky, and the Nazis where laughing at the bad performance.

---------------

It’s a shame that female hypergamie makes it so that there are only two stable scenarios:

The feminist Utopia with 5% Chad and 95% cucked wageslaves.
The ultra-patriarchal Handmaid’s Tale-scenario.

Everything in between will slowly move to one of those two poles.

I once saw a movie set in Auschwitz (or some other concentration camp). In it a group of musically talented Jew where forced to play a piece of music for the Nazi officials. If they played bad, they would die (sooner). Ironically the fear of death made their hands shaky, and the Nazis where laughing at the bad performance.
That, right there, reflects how women can act like they do only from a position of power :feelsthink: But, of course, they are flawless oppressed victims :feelsaww:
It’s a shame that female hypergamie makes it so that there are only two stable scenarios:

The feminist Utopia with 5% Chad and 95% cucked wageslaves.
The ultra-patriarchal Handmaid’s Tale-scenario.

Everything in between will slowly move to one of those two poles.
Even further: once it reaches one pole, it will self regulate to go towards the opposite pole of the political spectrum, following the classical pendular movements in history. When will this polarity/duality end? When will we find true balance? :feelsohh:

Last edited:
Even further: once it reaches one pole, it will self regulate to go towards the opposite pole of the political spectrum, following the classical pendular movements in history. When will this polarity/duality end? When will we find true balance? :feelsohh:

I think it will end when men and women no longer need each other (think full robot-automation, artificial wombs and Blade Runner style AI-Companions).

When men and women achieve 100% realistic indecency from each other, every interaction between the two becomes voluntary and probably fair and polite, since each party is aware that the other does not have to take any shit and can just walk away from the interaction.

Alternatively, again through technology, it could end while one of those pole-times is reached, when one side cripples the other beyond recovery and beyond the point to even voice protest.

An ultra-feminist government could promote female-only reproduction through Female sperm, while letting the men die childless. The indoctrinated self-loathing Cucks would totally support this.

An ultra-based patriarchate could turn all the women into braindead birthing machines.

When men and women achieve 100% realistic indecency from each other, every interaction between the two becomes voluntary and probably fair and polite, since each party is aware that the other does not have to take any shit and can just walk away from the interaction.
I hope this is what happens in the end...

Think about gays. Why are a good deal of them openly less “masculine” (or more feminine) in some traits? Because such behavior isn’t accompanied by sexual withdrawal from the sex they are interested in: other gay men. They will still have plenty of people to have intimacy with.

Hetero cis men, by definition, want the sexual approval of women. For that, they have to fit into women’s standards, so they have to act a certain way.

Why is a thread that implies that behavior matters stickied?

This thread sounds so much like "game" advice I felt like I was in lookism net

Last edited:
Why is a thread that implies that behavior matters stickied?

This thread sounds so much like "game" advice I felt like I was in lookism net
There's not a single piece of advice in the OP :feelswhere:

Or at least that wasn't the intention.

There's not a single piece of advice in the OP :feelswhere:

Or at least that wasn't the intention.
By the way, gay men DO care about being masculine even though are less masculine than straight men on average. Even though they are effeminate, they are still attracted to masculinity, which is the reason so many gays fantasize about having sex with straight men. The difference is obviously that their standards for looks are lower than women's.