Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Masculinity/strength= COPE. Darwinism applied to modern dating scene= LOW IQ

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm sick of people trying to apply Darwinism and strength/health superiority to the modern dating scene. Even worse are incels DEFENDING feminism and women's sexual liberation with the argument that they're doing correct genetic selection and bettering the future generations or things like that.

First off, even if we assume Chad is always better genetically (he isn't necessarily, I'll elaborate on that below), western foids aren't reproducing solely with them. The most common scenario nowadays is a foid riding the Chad/good-looking men cock carousel during teens and twenties and then looking for a betabuxx (who'll statistically be an incel or normie at best, since Chad doesn't need to settle with used up old whores) while 30+.

She has a kid with that guy. A kid who was born from a 30yo+ mother and an incel/normie cuck who's most likely also far from his prime age as well.

The status quo tells women that having kids early is dumb and that they have to study and have a career first, and women follow the status quo blindly. They're very susceptible to it because women are natural conformists.

How is this bettering our genetics?

Also, the correlation between physical strength or even health and being successful with women is not that big. I have a Chadlite friend who has a poor health, he suffers from serious gastritits and other stuff like that. He still slays because of his awesome looking face while I'm a healthy incel at 29 after 500+ approaches.

Also, a facially good-looking small framed manlet mogs the shit all of me in the current sexual marketplace. If physical strength mattered, gymcelling and martial arts would be key factors to get women. They aren't, at best they help a bit if you're normie tier and above, but no amount of physical strength will redeem a truecel with sub3 face.

Is this guy a Chad slayer? He's certainly top 1% in physical strength if you count in his height, frame and martial arts ability. He would beat THE SHIT OUT of Chico or O'Pry.
pezao-1-jpg.24094

Guys like this get way more pussy (and more quality pussy also) than him.
jj-kim-jaejoong-hero-17347569-580-435-1-jpg.24095

This guy would mog me even if he had lots of chronic diseases. FACE is the most important factor and FACE isn't necessarily correlated with being strong or healthy.

Masculinity and strength are COPE. Most women are even bisexuals, they'd pick a pretty girl over an ogre any day. I have above average testosterone, I'm tall and good framed and yet no woman ever want me because I have an ugly FACE.

Women are NOT supposed to be the selectors. In ancient times RAPE was the law. When Gengis Khan invaded an enemy tribe and killed all men there with his army, he surely didn't think "man, look at my canthal tilt and cheekbones, I'm also an Asian manlet, it's so over!" He just RAPED every foid and now like 20% of the whole Asia descends from him.

Women only have any power or choice today because CUCKS, which are all MALE, grant it to them. We're living an artificial, bizarre state of things, not a natural Darwinian one.

Its all about being aesthetically pleasing. as long as you LOOK good people will like you. Its why Chads and prettyboys are liked while ugly geniuses and masculine strong men are disliked.

this MMA fighter has very big ears and ugly nose, he looks like shrek.

Its all about being aesthetically pleasing. as long as you LOOK good people will like you. Its why Chads and prettyboys are liked while ugly geniuses and masculine strong men are disliked.

Women prefer taller and bigger men. You can have whatever opinion you'd like to have but this is PROVEN by peer-reviewed articles, not some dude's opinion.

No argument in the world will ever change women's behavior.

Women prefer taller and bigger men. You can have whatever opinion you'd like to have but this is PROVEN by peer-reviewed articles, not some dude's opinion.
It's not as important as face though.