Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Maskpill] How does a mask affect your SMV?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
For me, I think I go up from a 3-4/10 to a 5/10 potentially. It's also why I am able to actually talk to a few foids without them ghosting me instantly (but they still do eventually, it's the female friend cycle i discussed in this thread.) It's still pretty over for me though, as SMV is still very low.

Go up, because my worst feature is my lower third

pinging some people
@Edmund_Kemper @BummerDrummer @Idotms @Copexodius Maximus @keksofthebest

It hides my wierd jaw and chin so my face would go up to a 5 maybe, although a mask doesn't help my wierd body shape and how short i am.

Very likely positively since it hides my weak lower third.

my jaw is far from ideal, but my eye area is excrement

my jaw is far from ideal, but my eye area is excrement
yeah same sort of, even though i have prey/beta eyes, i get told sometimes i have pretty eyes by foids, mainly because of my long eyelashes and hazel color

yeah same sort of, even though i have prey/beta eyes, i get told sometimes i have pretty eyes by foids, mainly because of my long eyelashes and hazel color
mogs me

a mask is a “greater than or equal to” sorta thing.

You just cant go wrong with wearing one because people like faces and the less of an ugly face they see, the more they can just imagine it to be whatever they want it to look like.

a mask is a “greater than or equal to” sorta thing.

You just cant go wrong with wearing one because people like faces and the less of an ugly face they see, the more they can just imagine it to be whatever they want it to look like.
Based

Mine covers up my terrible acne scarring, thin lips, bad jawline, and helps hide my garbage cheekbones. Doesn't do anything about by nw3 hairline but I feel like I've been treated much better by strangers than I normally would without a mask. I will say I believe my eye area is actually really good and would work if you put it on an otherwise average face and I keep myself in really good physical shape so maybe I pass for a normie.

Pretty sure my eyes/brows are the best part of my face. I have a narrow mouth. My nose is OK. Jaw/chin would be solid with better skin. So, definitely up.

It increases my SMV because it hides my monkey philtrum and my recessed chin, while also highlighting my eye area, which is my best feature.

Every one in this thread has hunter eyes or sth JFL

My subhuman traits are still perfectly visible with that on

I'm so fucking ugly that the more of me that is hidden the better.

I wouldn't know i don't wear slave muzzles

im a manlet and i hav droopy eyelids so not much difference

using a mask is cucked,i dont use that.
using a mask is cucked,i dont use that.

My eye area is bretty good so it increases

With the mask on ppl assume
main-qimg-961e52292f38223bafb44b12b417ac99

Without it they see
james_ellsworth.jpg

My eye area is shit. wearing mask makes me look retarded

My hairline is shit and my forehead is covered in acne scars so it doesn't help anything

maybe a slight improvement like 0.5 or 0.75

My main problem is being chincel/jawcel so it increases, I hope that shit will still be socially acceptable in next months

well nobody can know how you look under there so people assume the worst which means most people's smv decreases, even on co

Foids probably won't like the face being covered because they can't tell your genetic quality or they'll assume you have high tier Normie genetics (what they think is average) under the mask and be disappointed.

Mine goes down because it exposes my poor eye area

Foids probably won't like the face being covered because they can't tell your genetic quality or they'll assume you have high tier Normie genetics (what they think is average) under the mask and be disappointed.

Hides my retrognathia, my dry and flaky skin, my pimples (if I have any) and my chubby face despite being skinny, I'd say it makes me a solid 4 and a half. Without it I'm closer to a 3. Still got prey eyes, but at least my eyebrows look nice.

Goes up. My eyes are my only good feature I have similar eye area to Nessman

without a mask on its still over for me
Your face can still change if you get a second puberty like Looksmakser49 on looksmax did. I’m hoping something like that happens to me, but it looks unlikely. You should spend more time on that site

Your face can still change if you get a second puberty like Looksmakser49 on looksmax did. I’m hoping something like that happens to me, but it looks unlikely. You should spend more time on that site
Never really visited looksmax. I always thought it was all cope and for bluepilled people who had full hope still.

I went from a 0 to solid 0.0

It goes down bc I actually have a strong jawline. My face is asymmetrical and it's most visible in the eye area.