[Soy] MasochismPill combined with the VirtueSignalPill: "Men are just trash... and I say that as a man"

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
49d 4h 32m
View: https://twitter.com/justice_houdini/status/1312482592281694213?s=20

The amount of retweets and favourites in that tweet shows that men are to be emasculated masochistic slaves to Soyciety.

He'll kid himself that sex isn't important, there's more to life then sex and procreation, that he hasn't gone out searching (although he can't get it because he's physically ugly), that he's a good man and not like the other inkwells, he doesn't hate women, etc etc

These men are the lowest form on the barrel. A beggar self whipping to get a few crumbs is worse than a beggar standing up for themselves.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
cucks know they are worthless but they try to spin it as being woke or whatever bullshit they cope that will make foids want them. meanwhile foids are getting banged by chads and these idiots are circlejerking for no female around.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
57d 14h 50m
These men are the lowest form on the barrel. A beggar self whipping to get a few crumbs is worse than a beggar standing up for themselves.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
49d 4h 32m
cucks know they are worthless but they try to spin it as being woke or whatever bullshit they cope that will make foids want them. meanwhile foids are getting banged by chads and these idiots are circlejerking for no female around.
Pretty much.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
216d 17h 24m
He's right, most men are bluepilled simps.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
63d 19h 2m
Hmmmm but I thought virgin men are a minority, can't be personality huh.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
20d 14h 43m
Yeah they are complete fucking idiots. I can't imagine how low your IQ has to be to brainwash yourself into genuinely believing those things.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
Yeah they are complete fucking idiots. I can't imagine how low your IQ has to be to brainwash yourself into genuinely believing those things.
Low testosterone and sex starvation rots a man's brain.
It's crazy what zero pussy does to a nigga.