Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy MasochismPill combined with the VirtueSignalPill: "Men are just trash... and I say that as a man"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

View: https://twitter.com/justice_houdini/status/1312482592281694213?s=20

The amount of retweets and favourites in that tweet shows that men are to be emasculated masochistic slaves to Soyciety.

He'll kid himself that sex isn't important, there's more to life then sex and procreation, that he hasn't gone out searching (although he can't get it because he's physically ugly), that he's a good man and not like the other inkwells, he doesn't hate women, etc etc

These men are the lowest form on the barrel. A beggar self whipping to get a few crumbs is worse than a beggar standing up for themselves.

cucks know they are worthless but they try to spin it as being woke or whatever bullshit they cope that will make foids want them. meanwhile foids are getting banged by chads and these idiots are circlejerking for no female around.

These men are the lowest form on the barrel. A beggar self whipping to get a few crumbs is worse than a beggar standing up for themselves.

cucks know they are worthless but they try to spin it as being woke or whatever bullshit they cope that will make foids want them. meanwhile foids are getting banged by chads and these idiots are circlejerking for no female around.

Pretty much.

Hmmmm but I thought virgin men are a minority, can't be personality huh.

Yeah they are complete fucking idiots. I can't imagine how low your IQ has to be to brainwash yourself into genuinely believing those things.

Yeah they are complete fucking idiots. I can't imagine how low your IQ has to be to brainwash yourself into genuinely believing those things.
Low testosterone and sex starvation rots a man's brain.
It's crazy what zero pussy does to a nigga.