Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive 6th grade blackpill (How I became laughing stock for the entire school just by trying to be friendly)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
It all started back in 6th grade, there were 2 popular girls on a packed van-bus hybrid I had to take every morning at 5:30am. We were all cool with each other for the first week, and as the innocent friendly child I was I tried to talk to them to make friends and help alleviate the anxiety I had sitting in awkward silence, they were friendly for awhile but soon I noticed they started sitting as far away as possible from me, I didn't think much of it at first, it was just weird to me that they would sit on the opposite end of the seat and let other kids file in-between me and her.

Eventually they started this weird game where everyone in the bus was supposed to pretend to be a member in a family (that would last for the rest of the school year), and when they started selecting other kids to act out certain roles I noticed they literally skipped over me, and when I asked why they gave me this look of utter disgust, then after awhile they said "you can be the family dog". I was deeply offended at this and suggested maybe I could be the husband of one of the girls (believe me I had no sexual intentions I literally just wanted to not be the fucking dog and this was the first thing that came to mind).

Their faces contorted into a weird look of horror and one of them said "EW!! i'm telling the bus driver", and yep, they told the fucking bus driver that I was being "weird". Of course the soyboy driver scolded me and told me to not bother them anymore. The rest of the school day went horribly, I had no friends and sat alone at the lunch table while they all socialized. Occasionally at the lunch table a bunch of kids would look over at me and snicker.

Now the worst part, apparently one of the girls boyfriends must have suggested that I have a crush on her (I am still unsure of how exactly this happened), because the next day when they boarded the bus, they immediately started interrogating me, asking if I had a crush on one of them, I tried my best to deny this but they still didn't believe me. It was a situation where both answers would've lead to the same outcome regardless.

While this was happening, I had placed my backpack in the trunk of the van and I heard it fall over and something spill out, I turned around to get it but it was too far back so I instinctively vaulted the backseat into the trunk to grab it, and I hear one of the girls quietly remarking to her friend "he should just open the latch and jump out ha ha". And as the beta male I was, I pretended to not hear it, I broke into tears once I got back home from the long grueling school day.

Now I made the worst mistake of the year when I decided to tell my teacher and principle about the bullying, expecting sympathy and remediation of some sort. While they did do a good job pretending to care, ultimately they did nothing except tell the girls to knock it off or face possible detention. Not only did this backfire incredibly, but it also got me physically assaulted. These evil whores decided to text their respective boyfriends that I had attempted to kiss them on the bus, and this was also relayed to other students through a huge chat group I wasn't a part of. And I was there when they were texting them desperately saying sorry and begging them not to.

When I arrived at school, all seemed normal until I noticed a couple popular chads (their boyfriends) standing inside of the stairwell I needed to take to my next class, they were staring me right in the eye. I felt sick, It started dawning on me what was going to happen, and now there was no turning back. I went into the stairwell, had my backpack ripped off of me, and got kicked into the floor by these fucking faggots, I tried to defend myself which didn't work. They pantsed me at the bottom of the stairwell and started taking pictures of me trying to pull my pants back up. They also called me names during the assault, the one i remember the most is "little bitch boy" and "ugly baby". Eventually teachers intervened and suspended the chads but the damage was already done. Whats worse? There were a few girls with the chads that were encouraging the fight (possibly recording some of it as well because they had their phones out, although I never saw anyone around with a video of the incident), when I initially entered the stairwell I heard one of them say "this is gonna be good"

The pictures spread and soon I was laughing stock for half of the school, the humiliation and embarrassment I felt from this was nothing short of a living nightmare. For the remaining few months I attended this school I was met with "Ew's" by everyone, and people snickering to themselves and their friends whenever I was around. No one showed sympathy, not a single fucking person. It's disgusting.

tldr; evil popular girls tricked their chad boyfriends into assaulting me in a small stairwell.

And yes this really happened, this was the point in my life where I began realizing how truly subhuman and indifferent I am.

That was brutal, man. Sorry to hear this, and an example of how toxic and serious school bullying is especially when no one gives a shit.

NEVER tell to your teachers that you're getting bullied. They already know it. I mean you spend dozens of hours with a class of kids, you can see very quickly who is getting bullied and who is popular.
When you tell them, they are forced to "do something" so instead, they just make you regret it by being genuinely stupid, so you don't bother them again.

You have a strong willpower OP, I commend you for it. I wouldn't be able to handle that sort of humiliation and bullying very well.

I feel like this is a perfect setting for obviously non-violent revenge.

That was brutal, man. Sorry to hear this, and an example of how toxic and serious school bullying is especially when no one gives a shit.

What bothers me even more is the fact that as you get older, the blatant bullying fades into just being treated like a passing ghost. Despite all the traumatizing experiences I have had to endure, I am still expected to be compliant with the system, expected to just pretend I am normal. The kids that attacked me are likely living good lives with loving girlfriends and an active sex life while I rot in loneliness and isolation for the rest of my living days over factors I have zero control over.

great story man, there's so many of these provocations from normies when you're younger

when stuff like this happens i don't even feel like i'm living in a civilization anymore, it feels more like a tribal thing instead, it's so raw and unfiltered

What bothers me even more is the fact that as you get older, the blatant bullying fades into just being treated like a passing ghost. Despite all the traumatizing experiences I have had to endure, I am still expected to be compliant with the system, expected to just pretend I am normal. The kids that attacked me are likely living good lives with loving girlfriends and an active sex life while I rot in loneliness and isolation for the rest of my living days over factors I have zero control over.
Well, life isn’t fair. It’s not about if evil loses the battle but who was just lucky even if their a despicable person.

damn, that's brutal. Feel sorry for you OP.

American schools are just in different level of bullying, it's sick.

Well, life isn’t fair. It’s not about if evil loses the battle but who was just lucky even if their a despicable person.

Yep 100% throw a bunch of dice and that's life for you. Life seems complex till you realize it's just chaos from a bunch of pseudo-random variables.

I know that feel bro, I have 35 yeras old , and feel the same now

Sorry that happened man. A common saying of the blackpill is that Adults are equally bad as kids - they're just better at hiding their disgust towards subhumans like us.

This is the reason I don't give a fuck when school shootings happen.

Holy fuck im really sorry this happened to you, this has to be one of the few posts on this site where the bullying was actually worse than my bullying story.
Fuck those faggots.

normies don't care and will never care about us.I also told my first grade teacher i was being bullied and guess what happened?she just asked my bully if he was being a "nuisance" to me.Obviously he said fucking no kek.Even if years laters you meet these people whom you have been bullied,whom you have had fights,quarrels etc etc they all act nonchalant and might even play the old days card.They for whatever reason either play mister " i went senile at 25" or "i was just joking back then".

DO NOT EVER TRUST A FUCKING NORMIE.THEY WILL HAVE YOU BY THE NOOSE IN MOMENT AND THEN DROP IT AND SAY THEY WERE JUST "OUT OF THEIR MIND" FOR A MOMENT OR TWO.

normies sees us like cockroaches.they will never give a fuck about you and will step on you if they can.Give a normie an inch and they will rip you a new asshole.never trust a fucking normie.NEVER

I am sorry what happened to you op.justice will be done but till then try your best to get the fuck out of society.in the next 50 years they will reintroduce the ugly laws and we will be rounded up for sure.

That's fucking sickening & deserving of a columbine moment. Humans are fucking cruel filth, I'm sorry you had to go through that, they wonder why we struggle to fit in when that's the school experience. Nothing worse than everyone being against you.
normies don't care and will never care about us.I also told my first grade teacher i was being bullied and guess what happened?she just asked my bully if he was being a "nuisance" to me.Obviously he said fucking no kek.Even if years laters you meet these people whom you have been bullied,whom you have had fights,quarrels etc etc they all act nonchalant and might even play the old days card.They for whatever reason either play mister " i went senile at 25" or "i was just joking back then".

DO NOT EVER TRUST A FUCKING NORMIE.THEY WILL HAVE YOU BY THE NOOSE IN MOMENT AND THEN DROP IT AND SAY THEY WERE JUST "OUT OF THEIR MIND" FOR A MOMENT OR TWO.

normies sees us like cockroaches.they will never give a fuck about you and will step on you if they can.Give a normie an inch and they will rip you a new asshole.never trust a fucking normie.NEVER

I am sorry what happened to you op.justice will be done but till then try your best to get the fuck out of society.in the next 50 years they will reintroduce the ugly laws and we will be rounded up for sure.
From my observations if you don't have any support the best thing you can do if being bullied is to bring a weapon & wait for the right opportunity then beat the ever living shit out of the ring leader while you're still considered a minor by the law, sure you may get suspended or psyche evaluated but it's better to be seen as a psychotic loose cannon than a pushover. It's truly fucking sad that you have to resort to these means to not be a victim while at school if ugly, unpopular or perceived as soft.

This is a tough situation though in inner city schools as you may get tit for tat reprisal from the bullys family looking to stab or shoot you, in that case just hope you're born to responsible parents that live in reality & get you away from such an environment & not are ya winning son morons.

Last edited:
It's stories like this one that makes me happy that I held nothing back at school and beat the shit of whoever made fun of me.

A lot of school bullying is a result of male-female mixing, as the males attempt to impress the females being dominating other males, while the females try and destroy/kill the beta males in the school.

OP's case is a PERFECT example of why we fucking need to segregate men from women as much as possible. In school. In stores. At work. At social functions. Even at family gatherings.

A lot of school bullying is a result of male-female mixing, as the males attempt to impress the females being dominating other males, while the females try and destroy/kill the beta males in the school.

OP's case is a PERFECT example of why we fucking need to segregate men from women as much as possible. In school. In stores. At work. At social functions. Even at family gatherings.
Well, good thing my mom is considering placing my brother to an all-boys charter school at the start of the next school year.

That's fucking sickening & deserving of a columbine moment. Humans are fucking cruel filth, I'm sorry you had to go through that, they wonder why we struggle to fit in when that's the school experience. Nothing worse than everyone being against you.

From my observations if you don't have any support the best thing you can do if being bullied is to bring a weapon & wait for the right opportunity then beat the ever living shit out of the ring leader while you're still considered a minor by the law, sure you may get suspended or psyche evaluated but it's better to be seen as a psychotic loose cannon than a pushover. It's truly fucking sad that you have to resort to these means to not be a victim while at school if ugly, unpopular or perceived as soft.

This is a tough situation though in inner city schools as you may get tit for tat reprisal from the bullys family looking to stab or shoot you, in that case just hope you're born to responsible parents that live in reality & get you away from such an environment & not are ya winning son morons.
True, people only ever respect power. Like the saying goes, better to be feared and respected than not.

I myself never got bullied outside of people making fun of my name because I always went to the same school with my 2 brothers and 3 cousins until the end of high school, since we're all around 3 years apart in age, so we were sort of "tribal", and even though my brothers/friends generally had their own group of friends, being together with them not only prevented me from being bullied by being their relative, but it made it easier for me to make friends myself.

Family is great tbh

Utterly brutal man. My condolences.

Brutal, yeah school is fucking awful bro. I was the involuntary jester of my entire grade, so I can kinda relate.
It's stories like this one that makes me happy that I held nothing back at school and beat the shit of whoever made fun of me.
Didn't help me, nearly got me arrested tbh. The problem is that in a lot of cases it doesn't matter what you do, as the teachers despise you for being a subhuman just as much. Nothing I did ever helped me.

Although I regret to admit that I once took pleasure in watching one of them cry with a broken nose.

They peaked in high school and now still living better than you.

Highschool never ends. Ugly boys should be given the option of assisted suicide.

The parents punished for not intervening in bad facial development.

Being bullied because you're ugly faced is absolutely horrible since you can't really do something about it yourself. I remember getting the urge to throw myself in front of a train after I was 15
Brutal, yeah school is fucking awful bro. I was the involuntary jester of my entire grade, so I can kinda relate.

Didn't help me, nearly got me arrested tbh. The problem is that in a lot of cases it doesn't matter what you do, as the teachers despise you for being a subhuman just as much. Nothing I did ever helped me.

Although I regret to admit that I once took pleasure in watching one of them cry with a broken nose.
Yes the system works against the unattractive/uglies of the males. I remember throughout my school years seeing ugly girls being bullied by guys. Teachers went into rage simp mode. Principals hardcore intervened.

But as a guy defending yourself it all goes wrong. Often bullies act socially adapted and nice towards adults in charge and are also higher status than the bully victim. At the end nothing happens but you potentially loosing even more.

BUT OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE AN UTERUS

Last edited:
Sorry bro.
I was too bullied like many cels. I wish i had fought back, but i am weak and that would have made my parents sad if i was expelled.

Brutal story tbhngl, I feel for you bro, I was hated by every girl when I was attending english learning classes also, even in presence on the teacher girls were saying that they hate me. I think its just socially acceptable to let girls bully boys, because boys are seen as perpetrators and everyone thinks that girls are just "joking abound" because "if she beats him then he loves him"

Kids are fuckin cruel
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Eventually they started this weird game where everyone in the bus was supposed to pretend to be a member in a family (that would last for the rest of the school year), and when they started selecting other kids to act out certain roles I noticed they literally skipped over me, and when I asked why they gave me this look of utter disgust, then after awhile they said "you can be the family dog". I was deeply offended at this and suggested maybe I could be the husband of one of the girls (believe me I had no sexual intentions I literally just wanted to not be the fucking dog and this was the first thing that came to mind).

Their faces contorted into a weird look of horror and one of them said "EW!! i'm telling the bus driver", and yep, they told the fucking bus driver that I was being "weird". Of course the soyboy driver scolded me and told me to not bother them anymore. The rest of the school day went horribly, I had no friends and sat alone at the lunch table while they all socialized. Occasionally at the lunch table a bunch of kids would look over at me and snicker.
Ok, that is the most f*cked up experience I read here so far.

Home schooling is becoming more popular for many reasons

That's fucking terrible bro. Don't ever talk to women that have boyfriends is unfortunately good advice here. They could make their boyfriends beat you up on a whim, or attack you on the street in a pack. Especially since a lot of women have Chad/violent/darktriad boyfriends that COULD and WILL fuck you up if their gf wants it to happen.

Because sadly this is the type of behavior that women support, assertiveness, capability to be violent and 'confidence'(outside of the most important thing by far, which is looks). Normally-behaving guys with below average looks will soon go out of business because they don't give any tingles to those women. It'll soon be only violent Chads and violent normies.

What foids can do by simply pointing the finger at you is truly atrocious. I remember in HS one guy from my class called some foid a whore (rightly so). The next week the whole group of her 20+ friends (none of whom were slavs, jfl) shredded him and his 2 friends who came to fight on his side into pieces (not literally lol). It's always like that: hurt a man and nobody will come to avenge him, but hurt a foid and get hospitalized the moment you go out from home.

Last edited:
It just shows that kids are evil