Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MASSIVE Cucking Lol

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★

The manlet with the red haired foid at about 50 seconds in. Brutal. It's over for manlets, especially wigger manlets who try to act hard around Tyrone. Though I hate what hypergamys done to the dating scene, it does make me happy seeing normies ego being dented ngl. this one gave me bully in high school vibes.

LOL @ that ugly manlet. Never began for soyboys like him

Foids are fucking disgusting

The manlet with the red haired foid at about 50 seconds in. Brutal. It's over for manlets, especially wigger manlets who try to act hard around Tyrone. Though I hate what hypergamys done to the dating scene, it does make me happy seeing normies ego being dented ngl. this one gave me bully in high school vibes.

Brutal.

Chad approaches random women and they are instantly laughing and happy

Why is the last foid wearing a bra out in public.

What the hell with the roastie displaying her bobs?

Why is the last foid wearing a bra out in public.
She's a fucking whore that's why. "Oh I have a boyfriend but yeah here's my number and we can do something for Valentine's Day" Clown world

Wtf is the last girl wearing? The absolute state of foids

Why in the fuck is she literally out in public in her underwear?

You really think a foid like this isnt going to cuck you?

Why in the fuck would you let your girlfriend go out with you like that? What does she wear when you arent around? Nothing?