[News] MASSIVE voter fraud detected in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
They never call out antifa, they say "antifa is just an idea," they supported antifa openly until Trump made them a terrorist organization, all the big globo homo megacorporations support antifa and the "peaceful protests," and push for extreme faggotry.
I have brought up this hypocrisy before too. Remember that the same people saying antifa is just an idea classify incels as a "movement"
View: https://twitter.com/mdnyttokr/status/1321191436251848704

Incels are a movement but antifa is just an idea according to these lefties.
They want the benefit of the doubt for their group but want to classify everyone else rigidly as bigots and hate groups and defined organizations to go after and censor.

Joe Biden

Joe Biden

President-elect of the United States
-
2d 3h 55m
I ask people to stay calm.
The process is working.
The count is being completed.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

The Grinch that Stole Back the Election
★★★★★
132d 13h 30m
I have brought up this hypocrisy before too. Remember that the same people saying antifa is just an idea classify incels as a "movement"
Antifa's burning down cities and that faggot faced Wray is releasing statements about white supremacy groups which don't even exist anymore.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
Antifa's burning down cities and that faggot faced Wray is releasing statements about white supremacy groups which don't even exist anymore.
Many democrats and republicans are still invested in the narrative that its the 1960s and the civil rights era is still ongoing. A lot of the culture wars issues are also centered around that too tbh
For the longest time "anti-hate" organizations like the SPLC were coasting on their notoriety for going after white supremacy groups before they decided to shift focus and start targeting men's rights groups and incels.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★
108d 9h 34m
Trumpcels need to stop coping, he lost. Biden will be declared victor by Monday at the latest. Question is, how far into his term does he resign due to "health problems" and Kamala Harris becomes president? I give it one year.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m
Trumpcels need to stop coping, he lost. Biden will be declared victor by Monday at the latest. Question is, how far into his term does he resign due to "health problems" and Kamala Harris becomes president? I give it one year.
V8Fs2qAb.png

Trump was ahead in Georgia by 400k votes at 75% of the vote counted (and really more), and we are expected to believe Biden closed the gap with the last 25% of the votes from randomly discovered mailin ballots that keep popping up when Biden needs more and more votes to win, mailin ballots that have no way to be verified as legitimate, and we are expected to believe this. Anyone that says "stop coping" is an imbecilic ape at best.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★
108d 9h 34m
View attachment 367269

Trump was ahead in Georgia by 400k votes at 75% of the vote counted (and really more), and we are expected to believe Biden closed the gap with the last 25% of the votes from randomly discovered mailin ballots that keep popping up when Biden needs more and more votes to win, mailin ballots that have no way to be verified as legitimate, and we are expected to believe this. Anyone that says "stop coping" is an imbecilic ape at best.
Cope harder faggot you imbecilic stormfaggot ape :feelskek:. I don't even like Biden and wanted Trump to win, but there's nothing you can do to stop them adding fake ballots. I can see they're fake, but when every billionaire, jewish mega corp, and every lower judicial court will be on Biden's side, you lost. Supreme Court won't do shit because they're pussies. Besides this accelerating the path of degeneracy the world is already on, this has little to do with my inceldom and I don't give it a second of thought besides being this week's drama that I pay attention to while I shit on the toilet. His son will probably run next cycle anyways

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
Cope harder faggot you imbecilic stormfaggot ape :feelskek:. I don't even like Biden and wanted Trump to win, but there's nothing you can do to stop them adding fake ballots. I can see they're fake, but when every billionaire, jewish mega corp, and every lower judicial court will be on Biden's side, you lost. Supreme Court won't do shit because they're pussies. Besides this accelerating the path of degeneracy the world is already on, this has little to do with my inceldom and I don't give it a second of thought besides being this week's drama that I pay attention to while I shit on the toilet. His son will probably run next cycle anyways
Brutal.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m
So I'm right but then you repeat my insult back at me? Pavement ape retard.

There's lots they can do. They can get these illegitimate votes thrown out, they also control the electors in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Joe Biden

Joe Biden

President-elect of the United States
-
2d 3h 55m
So I'm right but then you repeat my insult back at me? Pavement ape retard.

There's lots they can do. They can get these illegitimate votes thrown out, they also control the electors in Pennsylvania and Michigan.
No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.

America has come too far, fought too many battles, and endured too much to let that happen.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Wagecuck everyday
★★★
63d 2h 59m
I pretty much have this guys view. I don't like Biden. But even with fraud, you don't think dems and their analysts came unprepared did you? Unless you somehow have irrefutable significant prove, how can you beat their system designed for this day?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 32m
Yes, the Democrats rigged the election for Biden but somehow didn't use those exact same ballots to rig the Senate and the House, which they badly underperformed in. :feelskek:

Trumpfag logic

CleverJester

CleverJester

Gray
★★★
6d 4h 30m
Did you know that millions of Democrats showed up to vote even though Trump didn't want them to?

FRAUD, I tell you! It must be FRAUD!

:lul:
:lul::lul::lul:
Sometimes it's better not to say anything and let people wonder if you are a leftist stormfag rather than confirming it, Bidenbro.
:feelsohh::dab::feelsLSD::redpill::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsEhh::f:
->
Peepeecel.jpg

(i know you're trolling and baiting but allow me to savour this victory peacefully)

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
★★★★
4d 2h 54m
Whoever voted for Biden is a definitive cuck, gl americels you will get outlawed soon and sent to workcamps so you can feed influencers, sluts and other garbage US calls culture

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
120d 22h 22m
View attachment 367269

didn’t Trump straight up tell his supporters to not vote by mail? doesn’t surprise me that it went to Biden when they started counting the mail in votes tbh. I think people would find a way to claim voter fraud no matter what the outcome was so I don’t take it very seriously tbh

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m
didn’t Trump straight up tell his supporters to not vote by mail? doesn’t surprise me that it went to Biden when they started counting the mail in votes tbh. I think people would find a way to claim voter fraud no matter what the outcome was so I don’t take it very seriously tbh
No this doesn't hold any water
EmCDHBwXIAAc9SW.jpg

EmCDHBvXgAMhP3S.jpg

They did exactly this style of fraud in 2018, it was particularly blatant in Broward County, Florida. I already said they would do this in posts here back in July and June. I didn't know media and social media would be so totally complicit in the steal though, or the "red mirage" bullshit where they stopped counting so poll watchers went home then started counting again with huge numbers for Biden all of a sudden at 4 AM in the morning.

There was a guy in Detroit caught on video carrying in tons of ballots on a red flyer wagon without any security or verification after they "stopped counting for the night." Just waltzed right on in with them.

Furthermore:

uEJ8XAdZ.jpeg

Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
86d 12h 31m
Reminder: @PPEcel is a wumao CCP shill.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
Reminder: @PPEcel is a wumao CCP shill.
You make most of the posts on this forum talking about ricefuel for lifecels and praising China though.

@PPEcel has repeatedly denounced the CCP and posted about how much he hates them.
His support for democrats is more to do with his neoliberal views on economic policy.

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Non-Cuck
★★★★★
41d 3h 35m
Same with DHS CHAD WOLF(Christian Zionist)

He's part of the Council for National Policy a mostly Christian Zionist organization.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MLL39RT46Pg/

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m

He's part of the Council for National Policy a mostly Christian Zionist organization.
@HappilySingle
Chad always wins.

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Non-Cuck
★★★★★
41d 3h 35m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m

Damn what a faggot. Really incredible when antifa are out on teh streets burning, pillaging and in some cases killing. Meanwhile KKK is a total FBI operation with essentially no legitimate members.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 6h 19m
:feelskek:

It's so fascinating how Trump supporters deride everything as a conspiracy.
says the people that claimed trump was a russian agent that stole the last election

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
Maybe he funded the anti-incel research.

FBI and DHS are for a fact monitoring incels and anyone that is anti feminist when they have the time to. That much is certain and it's probably been going on as long as when the SPLC first took it upon themselves to put MRAs on "hate watch" for questioning why men should sacrifice their lives for women.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
86d 12h 31m
@PPEcel has repeatedly denounced the CCP and posted about how much he hates them.
His support for democrats is more to do with his neoliberal views on economic policy.
He's a double agent. If he really was against the CCP he wouldn't be rooting for China Joe who's basically a Manchurian candidate.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 32m
He's a double agent. If he really was against the CCP he wouldn't be rooting for China Joe who's basically a Manchurian candidate.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You are full of shit.

Joe and the foreign policy establishment would rebuild the United States' relationship with NATO and other U.S. allies. China's increasingly aggressive posture means that the international community needs to band together more than ever, because the United States' diplomacy is its strongest asset.

However, over the last four years, Trump has done nothing but undermine the State Department. He has repeatedly trashed Trudeau, Macron, and Merkel while praising Putin, Kim, and Xi. He has imposed unreasonable tariffs on U.S. allies; the latest negotiations on the cost-sharing agreement with the South Korean government broke down in 2019. He has done, in most cases, exactly the opposite of what his administration should've done.

What Trump has shown is that the United States is an unreliable partner on the world stage.

The idea is Joe Biden is somehow in China's pocket is baseless. You and other MAGAtards are talking out of your ass, as usual.

Not once have I ever praised the CCP on this forum.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m

You are full of shit.

Joe and the foreign policy establishment would rebuild the United States' relationship with NATO and other U.S. allies. China's increasingly aggressive posture means that the international community needs to band together more than ever, because the United States' diplomacy is its strongest asset.

However, over the last four years, Trump has done nothing but undermine the State Department. He has repeatedly trashed Trudeau, Macron, and Merkel while praising Putin, Kim, and Xi. He has imposed unreasonable tariffs on U.S. allies; the latest negotiations on the cost-sharing agreement with the South Korean government broke down in 2019. He has done, in most cases, exactly the opposite of what his administration should've done.

What Trump has shown is that the United States is an unreliable partner on the world stage.

The idea is Joe Biden is somehow in China's pocket is baseless. You and other MAGAtards are talking out of your ass, as usual.

For everyone else:
Look more into Hunter Biden's laptop and the money he and his father took from China.
His business partner exposed him too.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
86d 12h 31m

You are full of shit.

50 cent was just deposited into your account.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Wagecuck everyday
★★★
63d 2h 59m
You make most of the posts on this forum talking about ricefuel for lifecels and praising China though.

I can't believe this forum talks so much about the blackpill yet people still have a habit of believing people just based on what they say. I guess since foids keep saying they don't want Chads, we should just take their word for it.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 11h 56m
I can't believe this forum talks so much about the blackpill yet people still have a habit of believing people just based on what they say. I guess since foids keep saying they don't want Chads, we should just take their word for it.
Are you saying you think PPEcel is a CCP sympathizer or were you referring to doubting Blackpill Rage's claims that PPEcel is a CCP sympathizer?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
52d 4h 32m
@PPEcel What are your thoughts on the bedford's law?
They're changing statistical laws on wikipedia and adding comments on papers, for this 1 election.
Same as epstien stuff.
1604719788617.jpg

1604713104976.jpg

1604720840511.jpg

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Admiral
★★
12d 17h 14m
I pretty much have this guys view. I don't like Biden. But even with fraud, you don't think dems and their analysts came unprepared did you? Unless you somehow have irrefutable significant prove, how can you beat their system designed for this day?
In my opinion the only real hope is many of the 3rd worlders in the democrat ranks were to stupid to cover up their fraud properly. :feelshaha:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 32m
In my opinion the only real hope is many of the 3rd worlders in the democrat ranks were to stupid to cover up their fraud properly. :feelshaha:
Keep coping. 74 days to Jan 20.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
47d 51m
CCP > America.

JFL at anybody who thinks America is a first world country.

CaveManSupreme

CaveManSupreme

grug
6d 9h 54m
Exactly lmao, to be a Trump supporter you have to live in an alternate universe where factual reality doesn't matter and every single opponent must be a Jew or a Redditor.

Can't wait to hear them melt down when Nevada gets called for Biden.
you sound gay bro

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 19h 2m
How are these two things related you absolute fucking retard mouth breather? Do you even know that you can breathe out of your nose?

What you think a person that can run 25 mph is fast, but a car that can go only 30 is slow? But 30 is bigger than 20!!! It doesn't matter that they're completely different things. Big number bigger than little number. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Admiral
★★
12d 17h 14m
Keep coping. 74 days to Jan 20.
In my opinion whether or not Trump gets re-elected at this point or not it doesn't matter. I think between Trump breaking the zeitgeist, the blatant fraud of the scamdemic, the election and the riots I think we may have momentum behind a white identity movement going forward. I think many of the institutions of the government are completely discredited. The media has lost all of its power.

The US is nearing flat bloke.

In the end its inevitable whites will be forced to secure their position through force. Ultimately that is far more desirable than a New York landlord enthralled to the jews in the oval office.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 32m
In my opinion whether or not Trump gets re-elected at this point or not it doesn't matter. I think between Trump breaking the zeitgeist, the blatant fraud of the scamdemic, the election and the riots I think we may have momentum behind a white identity movement going forward. I think many of the institutions of the government are completely discredited. The media has lost all of its power.

The US is nearing flat bloke.

In the end its inevitable whites will be forced to secure their position through force. Ultimately that is far more desirable than a New York landlord enthralled to the jews in the oval office.
A white identity movement, really? Have you noticed how far-left zoomers are?

We've been trending in the opposite direction for decades and the only non-boomers who are still obsessed with white identity are a handful of faggot on /pol/

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Admiral
★★
12d 17h 14m
A white identity movement, really? Have you noticed how far-left zoomers are?

We've been trending in the opposite direction for decades and the only non-boomers who are still obsessed with white identity are a handful of faggot on /pol/
What percentage of the population were committed Bolsheviks or national socialists? A small energised engaged movement of quality individuals is worth a million soyboys posting on r/politics or 100 million inbred ethnics. Just look at Anifa. They are literally the walking talking consequences of dysgenics who have been owned every time. Just look at what Rittenhouse did to them with a $400 rifle and an $80 Chinese scope. /pol/ and its ideas have defined mainstream culture more and more for the last decade. I think the power of this brand of politics will only increase.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
82d 2h 11m
They said they were going to stop counting until 10 AM, forcing the republican poll watchers to go home.

Then immediately they start counting again, huge spikes for Biden, they start blocking up the windows so no one could see what was going on, caught bringing in ballots in red rider wagons.

Yeah it's completely on the up and up. No one believes that not even yourself.
This.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 8h 20m
I spent today with a retarded Trumper who couldn't understand why their in person household vote wasn't counted because they didn't appear in the absentee balloting system.

This was their evidence of the conspiracy.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 13h 30m
I spent today with a retarded Trumper who couldn't understand why their in person household vote wasn't counted because they didn't appear in the absentee balloting system.

This was their evidence of the conspiracy.
Lying sack of shit alert.

Then everyone on the skype call clapped.

Only evidence besides a mountain more.

Also "party of science"

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
206d 8h 15m