[News] MASSIVE voter fraud detected in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
It isn't even a question of dating to me anymore as I posted before. It's about survival without being mentally taxed to the brink of insanity by normies trying to test me to impress foids.
Nah I get you. Guys use ugly men to impress foids. Literal wars have happened for the sake of impressing pussy jfl. Its a big problem

Evolution is a literal crapshoot imo. Completely random and and a wait and see process. No rhyme or reason. Just many tests of how species with different genetic variations and traits fare.
Yeah tbh, It's called a "blind watchmaker". It stops when something "barley works" so none of our shit is optimized its half assed.

Exactly. Foids being "bullied" is a mere inconvenience compared to the bullying low status unattractive males regularly get and society sweeps under the rug, misdiagnoses or tries to victim blame them for (ie it's because of how you act weirdly that you get bullied).
men being bullied at the level they are literally structures society jfl

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
Nah I get you. Guys use ugly men to impress foids. Literal wars have happened for the sake of impressing pussy jfl. Its a big problem
Yeah and what's more sometimes even if guys don't do it foids try to instigate it to make their lives feel easier than other males. They really enjoy themselves when they see nonchad males struggling and beset by doubt and ridicule while they live much easier lives not having to worry that much about anything.

Yeah tbh, It's called a "blind watchmaker". It stops when something "barley works" so none of our shit is optimized its half assed.
Interesting tbh
I've read studies that sexual reproduction works much like that to diversify as much as possible the genetic traits that are passed to successive generations.
Obviously if organisms didn't have to sexual reproduce and the instincts and drive to be with the opposite sex didn't exist inceldom wouldn't exist either. So obviously inceldom has been present since the dawn of sexual reproduction but human males are cursed enough to be aware enough to contemplate the existential crises that accompany inceldom.

men being bullied at the level they are literally structures society jfl
Yup. The "pecking order" and socially designated hierarchy from which there is no absolute escape. And associated with how people insist on talking shit about you behind your back even though you left trying to assimilate into society a long time ago and agreed to defeat and whatever lesson others were trying to teach you. It's so petty.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
83d 5h 24m
When we stop to examine one of your claims it falls apart. Yet you persist like it doesn't even matter that you've been decieved. You just ignore the fact that when examined critically your 120k votes coming from three cars falls apart and is based upon rumors from unsupport assertions from non-credible Trump supporters on facebook live.

So you put a bunch of more crap on the screen. This technique is called a gish gallop. It because each one of these takes time to research and take apart. So rather than concentrate on any one claim, like we did with the 120k, you expect me to take the next 12 hours of my day to individual dismantle each claim. If I fail to do so you've somehow provided evidence, in your mind, you've won.

If I did take the time with each claim, they would fall apart just like your three cars 120k claim. You don't care that you were wrong. You just ignore that and move to the next piece of garbage evidence you have. That shows you haven't examined any of these claims thourghly.

This is because you are emotionally invested in your guy winning and are looking for evidence, no matter how flimsy, to support it.

You have your worldview, the election was stolen by democrats and your willing to twist your world into pretzels trying to make all the pieces fit.

But just copying and pasting your unreliable evidence without even bother to check if it is true is the mo of the typical Trump supporter. You don't care that it isn't true, it just makes you feel good.
This is the same bullshit inceltears does, they say our studies are all flawed but never bother to say how they are. When the other sites presents proof, the burden of it passes on to you, so either you debunk each source he posted or shut up already

I don't care which jewish billionaire will be israel's puppet for the next 4 years, but stop being retarded

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

The Grinch that Stole Back the Election
★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
:feelshaha:

Literal /pol/tard shit. This won't even get to SCOTUS.
It's too bad your commie leaders don't even believe that or else they wouldn't have pressed Barrett so hard to get her to recuse herself from election fraud cases
1604728498485.jpg

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
50d 21h 9m
Also, Jews literally love trump.
69% of American Jews voted Biden, 30% Trump.

“Another poll sponsored by the left-wing lobby J Street showed a better result for the Democrats with Biden beating Trump 77% to 21%, but it appears that, unsurprisingly, their sample overcounted progressive voters and undercounted Orthodox Jews. By contrast, the AP and the RJC polls dovetail not only with a Fox News Voter Analysis that showed Biden besting Trump by a 69-30 margin, but also with a previous poll of American Jews taken before the election by the Jewish Electoral Institute that also showed Biden getting 67% and Trump 30%.”

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 12h 39m
69% of American Jews voted Biden, 30% Trump.

“Another poll sponsored by the left-wing lobby J Street showed a better result for the Democrats with Biden beating Trump 77% to 21%, but it appears that, unsurprisingly, their sample overcounted progressive voters and undercounted Orthodox Jews. By contrast, the AP and the RJC polls dovetail not only with a Fox News Voter Analysis that showed Biden besting Trump by a 69-30 margin, but also with a previous poll of American Jews taken before the election by the Jewish Electoral Institute that also showed Biden getting 67% and Trump 30%.”

Ethnic jews, Israelis overwhelmingly support trump

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
This is the same bullshit inceltears does, they say our studies are all flawed but never bother to say how they are. When the other sites presents proof, the burden of it passes on to you, so either you debunk each source he posted or shut up already

I don't care which jewish billionaire will be israel's puppet for the next 4 years, but stop being retarded
Uh I did debunk his source?

It came from someone hearing from someone else and reporting it on facebook live. People literally standing outside the counting places and making shit up our of their deluded fantasies.

That isn't evidence. It's complete bullshit.

The same thing with "dead" people voting. People share the same name and sometimes it gets attitbuted to the older one. Others have their birthdate typoed. A few mistakes isn't evidence for massive voter fraud.

He also used evidence of camera equipment being wheeled in as evidence...

When examined all his evidence falls apart. That is three pieces of evidence that shows you don't care if it is true or not, you just reach for anything that supports your assertion.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
Uh I did debunk his source?

It came from someone hearing from someone else and reporting it on facebook live. People literally standing outside the counting places and making shit up our of their deluded fantasies.

That isn't evidence. It's complete bullshit.

The same thing with "dead" people voting. People share the same name and sometimes it gets attitbuted to the older one. Others have their birthdate typoed. A few mistakes isn't evidence for massive voter fraud.

He also used evidence of camera equipment being wheeled in as evidence...

When examined all his evidence falls apart. That is three pieces of evidence that shows you don't care if it is true or not, you just reach for anything that supports your assertion.
8bizFXha2mM_hxvubHlrwwHRPf0RtvnNH5MvmCqL2Iw.png

Preponderance of video evidence and witnesses
(which twitter keeps scrubbing by the way View: https://twitter.com/phillygodfather/status/1324423447158661120
)

+ plus preponderance of statistical improbabilities in these particular democrat ran cities that all stopped counting at the same time and took forever to "count"
such as 7 wards in Milwaukee alone had more than 100% voter turnout, and in more than one case 200%, and 105% voter turnout in the city at large
and other funny business such as

+ we all knew before the election even happened they would keep coming up with stacks of votes they "found" as they did it in 2018 to a smaller scale. Mailin ballots, unlike absentee ballots, are piss easy to fraud.

+ thousands and thousands of dead people found voting in Michigan alone

+ retired US Air Force General claiming before election that the CIA had a program that could flip electronic votes, whistleblower being the guy that created it
which you could see happening on the broadcasts
It's called hammer and scorecard and social media tries to scrub any mention of it
View attachment 368910
View attachment 368911

+ more technical irregularities

+ Plus tons of "glitches" in the states using Dominion software, which a company owned by Diana Feinstein's husband and also has ties to the Clintons
View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1324793898724720646

this hacker breaks it down more https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen/status/1325129915709104129 including cloudflare blocking trump votes https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen/status/1325140493567623169
used in all the swing states they stole btw

+ Rudy Giuliani breaking down a lot of the bullshit happening in Filthadelphia
BTW Rudy's the lawyer that broke up the mob with RICO and cleaned up NYC which was a city many times worse than Chicago is today. Leftists hate him but he is going to fry their asses

+ Pennsylvania defying SCOTUS on multiple occasions

+ Pennsylvania and Georgia not allowing republican poll watchers in particularly at the period on election night when Biden's votes skyrocketed

+ Pennsylvania statistics being utterly FUBAR'd
View attachment 368891
View attachment 368906
Trump's lead was so great they had no choice but to make the count ridiculous
just enough so they could try to avoid an automatic recount
View attachment 368908

+ no evidence of voter fraud says the bitch with documented trump derangement syndrome
View attachment 368901

+ all the democrats, media (including Faux News which called Arizona for Biden without a single election day vote being counted) were in on it and knew exactly how they wre going to steal it
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1324090290517479426 (hence "red mirage", stopping the counts in sync, twitter and other social media not letting anyone declare Trump the winner and any mention of voter fraud from the first night https://twitter.com/cathetercutie/status/1325205278690775047 , "count every vote")

+ saying of course Biden would get almost all of the mailin ballot votes from these particular swing states because republicans didn't vote by mailin which is a lie
View attachment 368892View attachment 368895

+ https://www.zerohedge.com/political...any-more-votes-democrat-senators-swing-states

+ Not even Tariq Nasheed is buying it, and says black people don't rock with Biden like that
But we're expected to believe he exceeded Obama's black turnout overall, but only in the democrat ran cities in swing states that all stopped the count in the dead of night on the 4th and took days and days to "count"

Dr. Fauci is a faggot AND SO ARE YOU!
Corona was an obvious fucking hoax to try to get the public to accept the idea of massive amounts of mailin ballots from voters just too scared to visit the polls
View attachment 368913

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
Yes because random people reporting over Facebook live is more credible than cnn.
They found tens of thousands of votes from dead people you could check yourself. Also votes under the names of married women under their maiden name they didn't cast, #MaidenGate.

Also lol @ you thinking the lying press particularly CNN which has rock bottom credibility having more credibility than MIT mathematicians breaking down how the software algorithm was flipping votes
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk

Also Benford's law, which was used to nail Enron, is being censored and "fact checked" lol
NZltgW32.png

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
They found tens of thousands of votes from dead people you could check yourself. Also votes under the names of married women under their maiden name they didn't cast, #MaidenGate.

Also lol @ you thinking the lying press particularly CNN which has rock bottom credibility having more credibility than MIT mathematicians breaking down how the software algorithm was flipping votes

Also Benford's law, which was used to nail Enron, is being censored and "fact checked" lol
View attachment 369995
I'm researching this
But the technique you are using is the equivalent to "throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks".

You don't care that stuff you've touted as proof eventually gets disproven.

You just move onto the next conspiracy theory that suits your worldview.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
I'm researching this
But the technique you are using is the equivalent to "throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks".

You don't care that stuff you've touted as proof eventually gets disproven.

You just move onto the next conspiracy theory that suits your worldview.
debooonk.png

He believes the lugenpresse :feelskek:

edit

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 36m
71 days to Biden's inauguration. It'll be glorious

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
Trump is refusing to concede lul

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
lol that dude is digging himself a bigger hole. how long before "project veritas said I should put out this video" when the justice dept threatens to send him away for 50 years. Sad how they take advantage of the mentally ill.
I thought you were a neutral intellectual instead of a partisan?

Whoopsie. Exposed yourself.

They'll be releasing the full recording of feds trying to coerce him tomorrow, I'll bump then. Imagine cheering on the deep state feds using KGB tactics against an election fraud whistleblower and then pretending to be impartial, jesus.
Trump is refusing to concede lul
Why would he be expected to concede when not one state has certified their results, several states are going to vote audit and recount, and there will be more court cases? These people are clowns.

Also Biden did what they've been trying for 4 years to charge Flynn for (and even though the prosecution team gave up their case the activist judge wouldn't dismiss it)

Last edited:
your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
Why would he be expected to concede when not one state has certified their results, several states are going to vote audit and recount, and there will be more court cases? These people are clowns.
Yeah the media rushed to declare Biden the winner but counts are still being done in Pennsylvania and Arizona and officially counts in states like Georgia and North Carolina haven't been fully done according to the real clear politics map right now.

The heated rhetoric and formalities of campaigning after an election being breached is what's kind of funny imo.
Also Biden did what they've been trying for 4 years to charge Flynn for (and even though the prosecution team gave up their case the activist judge wouldn't dismiss it)
This is going to be an interesting few months tbh

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
When did I ever say I was

View attachment 369995

View: https://youtu.be/etx0k1nLn78

I didn't even have to find this video, it was in my youtube feed today.

See what happens when you follow actual mathematicians and give a shit about actual science?

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
I was too old for Bill Nye. My Bill Nye was Mr Wizard Don Herbert.

Neitsyt

Neitsyt

Greycel
48m
I had a bet, all my moneys $700 for Trump win.
Fakenews brainwashed NPCs to vote that Hoe Biden and I can't get new PS5 anymore

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 36m
I had a bet, all my moneys $700 for Trump win.
Fakenews brainwashed NPCs to vote that Hoe Biden and I can't get new PS5 anymore
Really?

$700 on a candidate that had a 10% chance of winning?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
When did I ever say I was

View: https://youtu.be/etx0k1nLn78

I didn't even have to find this video, it was in my youtube feed today.

See what happens when you follow actual mathematicians and give a shit about actual science?
If you didn't know, this didn't age well. :lul:

BTW Dr. Shiva is the actual mathematician, this guy is a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
92d 12h 39m

BTW Dr. Shiva is the actual mathematician, this guy is a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel.
God bless you for still coping man.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m

Dr. Shiva is a fringe conspiracy theorist with zero respect in the mathematical community.

Matt Parker is very well respected, hosted numerous mathematical conventions and been a guest speaker at many events.

In the 2nd video he goes over it ya ditz.

You know what didn't age well? Trump losing every court case he's filed.

All your conspiracy theories have fallen flat when examined.

Trump's lawyers confused Michigan and Minnesota's demographic data because they didn't know the abbreviations of MI and MN.

This has just been an embarrassment and shows how mismanaged the Trump adminstration continues and has always been.

Trump is the president of the kids who rode the short bus in school and it's a shame you fell for his con man tactics.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
Dr. Shiva is a fringe conspiracy theorist with zero respect in the mathematical community.
:lul:
It says it on his newly edited wikipedia!

Matt Parker is very well respected, hosted numerous mathematical conventions and been a guest speaker at many events.
He's a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel, Dr. Shiva is a trained and credentialed mathematician which is very important for you and your appeal to authority. Huge fail!

In the 2nd video he goes over it ya ditz.
He gets picked apart in his own comment section ya ditz.

He had to retract things he said.

Shiva addressed him.
You know what didn't age well? Trump losing every court case he's filed.
Name a single case Trump's team has lost in court so far.

Those other cases weren't filed by Trump's team and many were filed before the election. Also got to love how if a lower court democrat appointed judge throws it out that settles the matter, but I don't think you'll be saying quite the same thing when the SCOTUS gets involved.
All your conspiracy theories have fallen flat when examined.
Trump's lawyers confused Michigan and Minnesota's demographic data because they didn't know the abbreviations of MI and MN.

This has just been an embarrassment and shows how mismanaged the Trump adminstration continues and has always been.

Trump is the president of the kids who rode the short bus in school and it's a shame you fell for his con man tactics.
godilate.png

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
:lul:
It says it on his newly edited wikipedia!

He's a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel, Dr. Shiva is a trained and credentialed mathematician which is very important for you and your appeal to authority. Huge fail!

He gets picked apart in his own comment section ya ditz.

He had to retract things he said.

Shiva addressed him.

Name a single case Trump's team has lost in court so far.

Those other cases weren't filed by Trump's team and many were filed before the election. Also got to love how if a lower court democrat appointed judge throws it out that settles the matter, but I don't think you'll be saying quite the same thing when the SCOTUS gets involved.

View attachment 375284
I don't know why you keep posting that picture when frankly Trump looks just as bad and he is your personal hero.

You didn't post a retraction, you didn't post anything but "nut uh" post and avoided everything I said.

No evidence like usual. It never holds up and your continually grasping for straws. There isn't a thing from your original post of "massive vote fraud" that's held up.

You're a fraud, just like your hero. All talk, no action, no substance. A zero.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
I don't know why you keep posting that picture when frankly Trump looks just as bad and he is your personal hero.

You didn't post a retraction, you didn't post anything but "nut uh" post and avoided everything I said.

No evidence like usual. It never holds up and your continually grasping for straws. There isn't a thing from your original post of "massive vote fraud" that's held up.

You're a fraud, just like your hero. All talk, no action, no substance. A zero.
godilate.png

It's you, a low effort tranny.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
92d 12h 39m