Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MASSIVE voter fraud detected in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

I had a bet, all my moneys $700 for Trump win.
Fakenews brainwashed NPCs to vote that Hoe Biden and I can't get new PS5 anymore

Really?

$700 on a candidate that had a 10% chance of winning?

If you didn't know, this didn't age well. :lul:

BTW Dr. Shiva is the actual mathematician, this guy is a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel.
God bless you for still coping man.

If you didn't know, this didn't age well. :lul:

BTW Dr. Shiva is the actual mathematician, this guy is a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel.
Dr. Shiva is a fringe conspiracy theorist with zero respect in the mathematical community.

Matt Parker is very well respected, hosted numerous mathematical conventions and been a guest speaker at many events.

In the 2nd video he goes over it ya ditz.

You know what didn't age well? Trump losing every court case he's filed.

All your conspiracy theories have fallen flat when examined.

Trump's lawyers confused Michigan and Minnesota's demographic data because they didn't know the abbreviations of MI and MN.

This has just been an embarrassment and shows how mismanaged the Trump adminstration continues and has always been.

Trump is the president of the kids who rode the short bus in school and it's a shame you fell for his con man tactics.

Last edited:
:lul:
It says it on his newly edited wikipedia!

He's a "math enthusiast" with a youtube channel, Dr. Shiva is a trained and credentialed mathematician which is very important for you and your appeal to authority. Huge fail!

He gets picked apart in his own comment section ya ditz.

He had to retract things he said.

Shiva addressed him.

Name a single case Trump's team has lost in court so far.

Those other cases weren't filed by Trump's team and many were filed before the election. Also got to love how if a lower court democrat appointed judge throws it out that settles the matter, but I don't think you'll be saying quite the same thing when the SCOTUS gets involved.

View attachment 375284

I don't know why you keep posting that picture when frankly Trump looks just as bad and he is your personal hero.

You didn't post a retraction, you didn't post anything but "nut uh" post and avoided everything I said.

No evidence like usual. It never holds up and your continually grasping for straws. There isn't a thing from your original post of "massive vote fraud" that's held up.

You're a fraud, just like your hero. All talk, no action, no substance. A zero.

Replace yourself with CCPcel
FtT1q8E.jpg
My man don't give people stuff to use against you in 2 months. You can't delete after an hour

View attachment 375285

It's you, a low effort tranny.

How does it feel to be an adult and still be a D student in life? Every stupid kid from my school lives Trump like it is some kind of religion.

They couldn't pass a test, get a good score on their SATs, yet they know everything about some retarded conspiracy theory.

All the stupid people follow Trump. It isn't something to be proud of.

He makes your stupidity feel good. He collects into little sayings which are easily repeated and remembered because anything that takes actual expertise and nuance isn't easy to break down to such small components.

Trump is all feelings and no facts. You're too stupid to even see how easily manipulated you are.

Last edited:
You want some math?

20 percent of the worlds deaths with 4 percent of the population.

That's because you're anti-science idiots.

Again, you can literally tag any arabic users here you want and I'll talk to them in fluent arabic. Literally have no idea why you'd think I'm jewish.
Also, Jews literally love trump. israel supported him by like a 70% rate.
I thought you're african American...??

View attachment 375516

View attachment 375517

Want to explain why Sweden is going to have less deaths this year than the previous two years when they did nothing to combat the wuhan flu and did zero lockdowns? Or are you late to dilate?

You obviously haven't even looked at the recent numbers and are still parroting a republican talking point from months ago.

View attachment 375761
View attachment 375760

I'm not going to argue statistics with an antiscience idiot. You're using science to disprove science. You can't pick and choose on what science says and doesn't say.

People not going out because of a pandemic, and overall deaths are down? You don't say. Only idiots make the comparison.

You can't just compare year to year like they are exactly the same.

Last edited: