Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Master of Deterioration

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Being incel while also being neet and ldaring is like a death sentence. I'm getting so unhealthy. I eat the worst foods. I wake up feeling sick. My eyes are literally so fucked up from video games and phones that I can barely see. My head always hurts. I feel fatigued and weak. Then on top of all this, I'm weighed down with fears of dying, losing others to death, the future, being incel, etc. Existing is just painful and scary and I can never be at ease.

Having waifu for going outside would help

Its over, just rope.

Sounds a bit like me.

Humans need a purpose to find true happiness, coincidentally you can only fulfill this purpose efficiently if you are good looking.

Humans need a purpose to find true happiness, coincidentally you can only fulfill this purpose efficiently if you are good looking.
Societies purpose for most males is getting a foid or failing that religion.

similar but i try not to eat bad food i have enough problems im not eating shit food when i live a shit life.

similar but i try not to eat bad food i have enough problems im not eating shit food when i live a shit life.
You might as well eat shit food though

Have you been gaining weight? I hate gaining weight, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I’d LDAR forever if I could afford to do so

It's a nightmare existence tbh. I feel ya.

I wish I was neet