Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Mastering time

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Time is relative. I could kill myself rn by accelerating Time, being carried away by it's currents and thus allowing the remaining duration of my life go by in a instant. I could also slow Time down by stepping out of its currents until Time grinds to a halt, allowing myself to contemplate eternity. Haven't figured it out how to travel backwars in Time, reversing it's currents, but I suspect it's possible. Anyway just wanted to share this timepill

Are you high rn buddyboyo, or is this just post nut clarity

Good luck inventing time traveling boyo :feelsokman:

It would be so fun to time travel

would be so fun to time travel
Yeah but it also would probably make you confused or change totally your perception of reality. Like drug addicts
we can't control
The premise of my post is that you can. When in DMT people experience weeks in minutes. It really is subjective. The far away future will become the present some day for you, the sooner or later depends on your level of awareness I guess

I watched Cashback yesterday. About a guy with insomnia who stops time and undresses random girls to paint them.

Invent a time travel machine and share it with ur incel bros

Time is a made up thing in your brain

yes but roping is easier

I just realized something. My material consitution is always the appropriate one relative to my location in Time. If time travel is possible, it will be in the form of experiencing the past as the present. I am experiencing something in the present, and it is the past from the point of view of the future me. I might have time traveled in the future to Now. I wouldn't know at this point. If this is the case, I am stuck in a Time Loop. The only way I will know this is if at the future I decide to Time travel. If I indeed do this, I will be intentionally enclosing myself in a Loop so that I never cease to experience. The eternal recurrence might be in fact a Loop, only applying to those few that have mastered Time Yoga and decided to live forever
Are you high rn
Yeah ngl

Tme does not exist in the universe

i wish i could attain heaven as well

Nice man I'm drunk right now hahahahaha

If brain is used to think...
And if you slow down time...
Then wouldn't your thoughts slow down too?